17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know the procedure for when a decision is made? Will they bring the families in or just announce it? Tia

For the Grand Jury?? They'll just announce it. < mod snip > :floorlaugh:

For the Grand Jury?? They'll just announce it. Cindy went on a high speed car chase after Casey was indicted! Said they thought it was the media. :floorlaugh:

Do you think they will notify TM's family first if there isn't going to be an arrest?

Do you think they will notify TM's family first if there isn't going to be an arrest?

I'm sure GZ's lawyer would know first? If I remember correctly, they want an immediate arrest after the Grand Jury indicts? I'm not sure if the family of Trayvon would be told prior to the indictment being announced?

Back on topic... GZ assumed TM was up to no good. GZ chose to follow a kid. After he had already summoned police assistance. GZ started this and finished it with a gun. GZ had so many ways to stop this senseless taking of life and he didn't. He had police on the way. He had a car/truck, he had the gun. He had the upper hand. And sadly Trayvon payed the price of that poker game GZ was playing. :(

IMO JMO MOO

Lighting? His facial hair seems to be obscuring the mole in the newer picture. What are your thoughts?

eta: Actually it looks like his smile obscures the mole in a crease, JMO

Mole is dark would be hard to conceal in facial crease as dark area would still be visible. Scar is not visible. Ear lobes are slightly different too. Interesting.

Mole is dark would be hard to conceal in facial crease as dark area would still be visible. Scar is not visible. Ear lobes are slightly different too. Interesting.

Do you have a link for the two pictures you are comparing? TYIA

Link? Do you think photoshopped? Www.fotoforensics.com. Analyzes online photos to determine if shopped. It's a great site with a quick visual tutorial on how to read the analysis photo.

Thank You ! I have been wondering that myself. It would be interesting to see GZ's media accounts (if any) although I don't think Trayvons words on a twitter account can outdo Georges past arrests which all include violence.

It is just wrong to have a dead boys social media plastered across the internet when he is not able to speak for himself. If it is already done as it has been, Zimmerman's social media should stand the same scrutiny.

Lurking and reading. :)
Just a question about schools. Would they still let you play football if you got suspended for doing something like defacing property or whatever they would call the graffiti thing?

IMO, no. I could be wrong, but I wouldn't think they would allow a student to continue on the team. IMO JMO

:welcome: Karmady :welcome:

I know!! I get so excited about new members!! I remember when I was a new member and so scared to post... now I am probably one of the more outspoken people (sorry mods!) on this forum?

Any guests that are here... Please join!!

I’ve seen and heard actions and statements from a defendant’s family members and attorneys that defy logic before, but I’m not sure that any of what I’ve heard in the past takes a back seat to what the Zimmerman cast of characters is putting out there.

Why would they give interviews on March 29 and April 4 that very specifically detail the circle in red on the image below as the spot where GZ was allegedly brutally beaten by TM, resulting in his struggling to get his gun out and killing TM at THAT spot?

Is it possible they weren’t aware that at some point the SFD Fire and Rescue dispatch calls would be released? Is it possible they weren’t aware of this video having been posted on YouTube on April 2 that repeatedly and specifically locates the body as lying in the grass of the back yard at 2831 Retreat View Circle? There’s a 100’ difference from the red circle to the yellow circle on the attached image. That’s not just a little “oopsie”.

How could Robert Zimmerman possibly think this will help his son? How do his attorneys think this could ever be in the best interest of their client?

Who do they think will be believed?

Trayvon Martin Ambulance Audio Recording - YouTube

Thanks for posting this papa, I hadn't heard this one.

IMO, no. I could be wrong, but I wouldn't think they would allow a student to continue on the team. IMO JMO

You are 100% correct... but... I will say... football players, in High School, get a lot of special treatment... it was so bad for the girls if we had classes with football coaches... they were so mean to us... but the boys got away with everything!

MOO

ETA: Certain States are really bad about this too... Texas, California, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Florida, etc... big football States.

Then why aren't the scar and the mole in the new photo?

Moles can be removed. Scars too. If one wants to. I had a few moles removed because I didn't like them on my face.

You are 100% correct... but... I will say... football players, in High School, get a lot of special treatment... it was so bad for the girls if we had classes with football coaches... they were so mean to us... but the boys got away with everything!

MOO

Not my brother. He is gay. I still harbor ill will towards that man. the coach

JMO IMO MOO

Not my brother. He is gay. I still harbor ill will towards that man. the coach

JMO IMO MOO

I had a teacher, a football coach, that was sooooo mean to a boy in our class... he was considered, what people call "freaks" back when I was in school. The muliple piercings, artistic, purple hair, etc... an amazing guy... one day, this "teacher" called him an idiot in front of the whole class and I LOST IT... First of all... the kid had a 4.0 GPA... The teacher was making fun of him because he was not "One of his FOOTBALL players" and tried to talk down on him... I told this teacher to send me to my Deans office and he refused, so I walked out of class and told my Dean what he did...

I didn't get any results, but my Dean loved me, so he let me spend a couple days with the secretary in the Deans office and I ran errands...

A few years later... I read about the same teacher being fired for his antics!

MOO

Lurking and reading. :)
Just a question about schools. Would they still let you play football if you got suspended for doing something like defacing property or whatever they would call the graffiti thing?

I answered this before, but this time I come bearing a link lol

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2012/03/trayvon_martins_friends_say_he.html
"The boy was a swift athlete, according to a friend, and played a range of positions up to about age 14. After he stopped playing, he remained active in the organization, volunteering six days a week from June through November of last year to help run the team's concession stand."

I answered this before, but this time I come bearing a link lol

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2012/03/trayvon_martins_friends_say_he.html
"The boy was a swift athlete, according to a friend, and played a range of positions up to about age 14. After he stopped playing, he remained active in the organization, volunteering six days a week from June through November of last year to help run the team's concession stand."

That's nice!! He ran the concession stand!! Us cheerleaders had to do that all through Pop Warner and High School. That was hard work!!

MOO

I’ve seen and heard actions and statements from a defendant’s family members and attorneys that defy logic before, but I’m not sure that any of what I’ve heard in the past takes a back seat to what the Zimmerman cast of characters is putting out there.

Why would they give interviews on March 29 and April 4 that very specifically detail the circle in red on the image below as the spot where GZ was allegedly brutally beaten by TM, resulting in his struggling to get his gun out and killing TM at THAT spot?

Is it possible they weren’t aware that at some point the SFD Fire and Rescue dispatch calls would be released? Is it possible they weren’t aware of this video having been posted on YouTube on April 2 that repeatedly and specifically locates the body as lying in the grass of the back yard at 2831 Retreat View Circle? There’s a 100’ difference from the red circle to the yellow circle on the attached image. That’s not just a little “oopsie”.

How could Robert Zimmerman possibly think this will help his son? How do his attorneys think this could ever be in the best interest of their client?

Who do they think will be believed?

Trayvon Martin Ambulance Audio Recording - YouTube
Have you figured this out yet because it's giving me a migraine. The second call was even further down. Did they roll down there? Was someone chasing, running? I'm completely lost now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME