17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=l0eHOBOy7Tk

Why are BG and TM standing on that side of the sidewalk? The map shows TM's body was found where they are looking. :waitasec:

In another video that I'd not seen before, BG says TM was shot sitting on his porch - which is nowhere near the crime scene?

:rollercoaster:

That is not what BG said. You have to listen to the tape again. What she said was that he was only a short distance from home and he WOULD have been on his porch. It is hard to understand her because she is upset but that is what she was saying. We all know TM was not on his porch. jmo

S. Fla. Law Experts Weigh In On Trayvon Martin Case
April 6, 2012 11:44 PM

MIAMI (CBS4) – “I would never have arrested (him) that night. Take your time and do it the right way.”

That’s the cautionary word from career South Florida law enforcement investigator, Wayne Black. He said the national outrage that no arrest was made the night of the Trayvon Martin shooting is misplaced. As CBS4 Chief Investigator Michele Gillen found, he’s not alone.

“I believe there absolutely should not have been an arrest. As you know after many, many years of experience, I have seen things go awry because people were arrested too soon,” says veteran attorney Bill Richey.

After 4 decades of trying cases, two terms as a Miami-Dade prosecutor, including assistant state attorney to Janet Reno, Richey says a hasty arrest is the surest way to jeopardize a conviction.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/04/06...n-martin-case/

Of course, this makes sense but SPD didn't tell the family this...had the SPD made it a point to continue the investigation, there might not have been this huge a fallout for not arresting GZ...

In a phone interview Gillen asked attorney Natalie Jackson what charges she believes George Zimmerman should be arrested on.

“I believe the minimum that he should be arrested on is aggravated manslaughter of a child. And what makes it aggravated is that Trayvon was under 18 years old. I think there proof enough to show that there was at least a negligent killing of Travyon,” said Jackson.

:please:

One more day and GZ will find out his fate...

To me her words are no different then GZ's Dad's words, just sayin

If you are posting about BG, I think the difference between her and GZ's Dad is that what BG was trying to say would be if GZ had stayed in his car TM would have been home and on his back porch by the time LE arrived. jmo

I guess what I should have said was it doesn't matter what she says, she wasn't there just like GZ's dad.

George Zimmerman Lawyer Cites 'Shaken Baby Syndrome' As Defense

SANFORD, Fla., April 6 (Reuters) - "Shaken Baby Syndrome" was cited on Friday in the defense of George Zimmerman, the Sanford, Florida, man who shot and killed unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin in a case that has sparked a widespread public outcry.

Hal Uhrig, a lawyer and former Gainesville, Florida, police officer who recently joined Zimmerman's defense team, cited in a TV interview the brain damage that can seriously injure or kill an infant.

His point, which has been made before, was that Zimmerman contends he shot Martin in self defense and feared for his life after the 17-year-old attacked him and began pounding his head into the concrete pavement of a gated community on a rainy evening in Sanford on Feb. 26.

But Uhrig's choice of words, and use of a recognized sign of child abuse to defend a 28-year-old man who killed a kid, seemed likely to raise more than just a few eyebrows.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/06/george-zimmerman-shaken-baby_n_1408421.html

:what: Is this what GZ will use for a defense? Are the attorney's gearing up just in case of an arrest...but to use Shaken Baby Syndrome is so farrrrr off the mark...dude refused medical treatment...he didn't take that ambulance to the hospital...was walking fine going into the police station..but he now has brain damage along with a broken nose? Any other injuries???? Mr. Attorney...but you're not trying this case in the media, now are you???

Such a familiar ring to that, not trying the case in the media...but always yapping..:maddening:

Just one more day....:please:

S. Fla. Law Experts Weigh In On Trayvon Martin Case
April 6, 2012 11:44 PM

MIAMI (CBS4) – “I would never have arrested (him) that night. Take your time and do it the right way.”

That’s the cautionary word from career South Florida law enforcement investigator, Wayne Black. He said the national outrage that no arrest was made the night of the Trayvon Martin shooting is misplaced. As CBS4 Chief Investigator Michele Gillen found, he’s not alone.

“I believe there absolutely should not have been an arrest. As you know after many, many years of experience, I have seen things go awry because people were arrested too soon,” says veteran attorney Bill Richey.

After 4 decades of trying cases, two terms as a Miami-Dade prosecutor, including assistant state attorney to Janet Reno, Richey says a hasty arrest is the surest way to jeopardize a conviction.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/04/06...n-martin-case/

Of course, this makes sense but SPD didn't tell the family this...had the SPD made it a point to continue the investigation, there might not have been this huge a fallout for not arresting GZ...

:please:

One more day and GZ will find out his fate...

So does this mean Angela Corey is not going to make a decision as to whether or not GZ should be arrested? Anyone know how closely connected she is to Norm Wolfinger? JMHO.

It is just wrong to have a dead boys social media plastered across the internet when he is not able to speak for himself. If it is already done as it has been, Zimmerman's social media should stand the same scrutiny.

If GZ had a social media account I'm sure it would have been posted and analyzed ad nauseum.

Even his punctuation would have been held under a microscope in some thinking it was code for something else.

JMO of course.

If you are posting about BG, I think the difference between her and GZ's Dad is that what BG was trying to say would be if GZ had stayed in his car TM would have been home and on his back porch by the time LE arrived. jmo

BG wasn't giving specifics and she never said that Trayvon was killed on the porch.

And a major difference is that GZ's father is GZ's mouthpiece, he is repeating specific details that he was obviously told by his son. That's why what the father says is important. I would imagine if there is a trial what the father said would be quite important.

Trayvon's father was repeating what he was told by police. That's why what he says is important.

JMHO

This article from March 26 says "mostly women's rings and earrings," 12 pieces:

Reports of suspensions paint more complicated picture of Trayvon Martin
Family attorney: ''Everyone trying to demonize" Sanford shooting victim
March 26, 2012|By Frances Robles, The Miami Herald

SANFORD — Miami Gardens teenager Trayvon Martin was suspended from school in October in an incident in which he was found in possession of women’s jewelry and a screwdriver that a schools security staffer described as a “burglary tool,” The Miami Herald has learned.

more at link: http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/20...-martin-20120326_1_suspensions-jewelry-report

BBM.

Maybe he was a Lia Sophia rep.

:hills:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/09/us/florida-teen-shooting/index.html

Angela Corey, the special prosecutor, has to make one of three choices: File charges, drop the case or send it to a grand jury.

That is what I am wondering and thinking, idk:waitasec:

The Grand Jury is set for tomorrow...TM's GF was given a subpeona to appear before the Grand Jury...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to confuse the matter....

the article I posted was about Miami prosecutors and what they think should happen..I don't believe they have any connection to Wolfinger...just their expertise on the matter...

Does her decision have to be made by today since the GJ meets tomorrow?

I don't believe so Emeralgem....she will use The Grand Jury...she could have opted for charges before TGJ convened...but I'm thinking she might be trying for the top murder charge and leaving it in the hands of TGJ to decide...based on what evidence she brings forth...KWIM???

I don't believe so Emeralgem....she will use The Grand Jury...she could have opted for charges before TGJ convened...but I'm thinking she might be trying for the top murder charge and leaving it in the hands of TGJ to decide...based on what evidence she brings forth...KWIM???

So your belief is she is not going to drop the case or charge GZ but will let the GJ decide? Why the silence on her part?

Good morning! GZ's attys were on Today. Here's a link.

[ame="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/46991804#46991804"]msnbc.com Video Player[/ame]

wm

If GZ had a social media account I'm sure it would have been posted and analyzed ad nauseum.

Even his punctuation would have been held under a microscope in some thinking it was code for something else.

JMO of course.

Probably. Just like Trayvon's has been. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members