17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Freaking liar!!!! He said he was in his late teens on the phone call.

This is absolutely the lowest of the low, this is worse than what Baez ever thought about doing.

~jmo~

Now he says they're consistent. Enough of him trying to spin this toward the prosecution.

Apparently M'OM has medical records indicating a broken nose, and has handed them to the state.

He is not a physician anyway, is he? The point is, Zimmerman did have injuries to the back of his head.

Addressing the parents - I'm sorry for the loss of your son. I didn't know how old he was (I thought he was a few years younger than me) or whether he was armed or not.

I don't see how you can conclude that. Zimmerman could have been the aggressor with Trayvon defending himself.

There is no way to conclude that. Zimmerman most certainly still could have been the aggressor, whatever his injuries may have been, ( looks to me if they are injuries they are pretty minor) he could have gotten them from any number of ways.

Trying to use the logic that that photo proves he was attacked and defending himself is like saying that the bullet in Trayvon's chest proves first degree murder.

JMHO

Zimmerman says he thought Martin was just a little younger than he was? That's total BS! He told the 911 operator that Martin was in his late teens, and kept calling him a "kid." Lying on the stand already!

Zimmerman IS GOING TO SPEAK NOW.

He apologized to parents.

Actually the smart phone GPS gave the location and time stamp.
The info is in the abc article.

It appears to be GZ.
Phone GPS gave exact location where it was taken.
I'm sure an expert could tell if the photo was altered. I guess we don't know that yet.

But the photo was taken that night, 3 minutes after the shot.

NO evidence it was taken that night.....the time stamp can easily be altered.

I hate this prosecutor. Before the prosecutor asks a question of GZ, he probably should know what the answer will be.

I didn't hear that. I heard that he had multiple police interviews, not "multiple stories" that would lead you to believe his accounts conflicted with each other.

Whoa. Did he say interviews or stories? IMO those two words imply completely different things. (I'm depending on my fellow wsers to keep me as accurately informed as possible.) Thanks everyone for the updates!

I am shocked at the gall of this disgusting use of the courtroom.

JMO/ Zimmerman "forced" the family of a murder victim to listen to his sorry apology.

Addressing the parents - I'm sorry for the loss of your son. I didn't know how old he was (I thought he was a few years younger than me) or whether he was armed or not.

BBM

Then how is it that he referred to him as a kid in the 911 call?

GZ is sorry. Thought TM was older. Did not know if he was armed or not.
Addressed to the mother and the father.

In one of the statements GZ said he feld sorry for the family.
He is fairly certain he said that.

He does not remember the officer he told that to.
All the names blend together.
There were both males and felmales present when he said he felt sorry they lost their child.

He didn't know if they were going to convey that to the family or not.

He waited so long to tell the parents because he was told not to communicate with them.
GZ did ask his attorneys to express that to the parents.

Why did you wait so long to apologize? What a weird question. This guy is acting like a buffoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member