17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey wait a minute. When they were talking about this hearing for records, this was between MOM and the judge, wasn't there a comment made about the bond hearing and because it was telecast that record would not be subject to seal? I was at work and on and off, but I swear the record of the hearing should be public.

I wish you all the best on your future knee replacement. My husband had one knee done and then the next year the other. He says that it is the best thing he ever did. His new knee's feel great. So good luck with the surgery and work hard in rehab afterwards, it helps so much. TC
Thanks! I'm trying to get both knees done the same year, partly to get it over with and partly for financial reasons (co-pays, etc.). Rehab is worth every painful moment of the time it takes! Tell your husband thanks for his good example, too!

George Zimmerman Police Call w. Time Stamps and Notes - YouTube During the time the dispatcher is asking Z if he wants them to [meet him at the mailboxes.] - (sounds like someone calling another a 'stupid punk'.) I do hear it when the dispatcher is saying 'OK, no problem. I’ll let them know to call you when [they’re in the area."] Within [ ] I hear 'he's watching'. Either Zimmerman at this time was not alone and it was someone else besides Martin, or it was Martin talking and was within Zimmerman's earshot and sight.

I just listened to the parts you pointed out several times, and I can hear nothing but his breathing. What I do hear though, is around the time when he is explaining (or trying to explain) where the clubhouse is in relation to the entrance, he is VERY distracted. (Around the same time of all the "clicking")

You can easily tell that he is doing something else and is distracted during that time in the phone call.

I also believe that when the operator/dispatcher asked GZ if he wanted the officers to meet him at the mailboxes, and GZ wanted them to call him instead (with HIS location)--shows that GZ was already in the definite mind of hunting down this effing punk *advertiser censored**hole that always gets away.
Not a single doubt in my mind.

Betcha the jury will think so too.

--when we 1st heard about george doing flier duty, outside of an african american church, for the "homeless man"-----the attorney for the homeless man said that she didn't believe it, as she did not recall this act at ALL.

--the homeless guy's attorney-----trayvon family attorney, natalie jackson.

Ohhhh, I didn't realize the homeless man's attorney was Natalie Jackson. Can you say busted? That's pretty funny.

~jmo~

"Wrestling" is the strongest word that any "witness" has used to describe the interaction, on the ground, between GZ & TM.

The witness "John" called 911 from upstairs in his apartment. Would it be reasonable to say that he may have then came out on his upstairs balcony and taken that photo since it happened by his back porch directly UNDER the balcony?

JMO-IMO-IMHO-MOO ' n stuff.

I've posed the same question earlier. I don't think anyone has presented evidence ruling John out as the camera man.

In fact, I'm wondering exactly what time John came into the picture, and under what circumstances. Was he just coming home from somewhere? Was he watching TV, heard noises outside, and went to check it out?... Or...

I've read a suggestion that maybe Zimmerman knocked on John's door once he ended the 911 call. This was suggested by someone (off-site) who thought the background noises toward the end of the 911 sounded like GZ knocking on a door.

In any case, John could have run back outside with a camera, IMO. Could have been another neighbor too though.

Excellent exercise. I might also suggest that the 911 tape with Rescue, any any and all tapes of the hearing be searched out. We are finding different spins in articles in the main stream media which could be leading us down the rabbit hole.

You gotta know by now that some of us are tough to get shoved down a rabbit hole. :rocker:

We don't have brandishing laws in Georgia. The only way they would have been guilty of a crime is if they actually pointed the gun at the individuals, which would pretty much be aggravated assault.

According to the article, they were pointing it at their heads, so said one of the victims.

I believe he has already stated it may be admissible because of the state of mind exception (Regarding Trayvon). I can't remember where I read/saw him say that, so I'll say JMO

Going beyond that, one can look at Florida law:

(1) SPONTANEOUS STATEMENT.—A spontaneous statement describing or explaining an event or condition made while the declarant was perceiving the event or condition, or immediately thereafter, except when such statement is made under circumstances that indicate its lack of trustworthiness.
(2) EXCITED UTTERANCE.—A statement or excited utterance relating to a startling event or condition made while the declarant was under the stress of excitement caused by the event or condition.
(3) THEN-EXISTING MENTAL, EMOTIONAL, OR PHYSICAL CONDITION.—
(a) A statement of the declarant’s then-existing state of mind, emotion, or physical sensation, including a statement of intent, plan, motive, design, mental feeling, pain, or bodily health, when such evidence is offered to:
1. Prove the declarant’s state of mind, emotion, or physical sensation at that time or at any other time when such state is an issue in the action.
2. Prove or explain acts of subsequent conduct of the declarant.
(b) However, this subsection does not make admissible:
1. An after-the-fact statement of memory or belief to prove the fact remembered or believed, unless such statement relates to the execution, revocation, identification, or terms of the declarant’s will.
2. A statement made under circumstances that indicate its lack of trustworthiness.

Read more: http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes...ng=&URL=0000-0099/0090/Sections/0090.803.html

I think it's clear that her testimony is admissible, based on those three exceptions.

Mr. Hornsby explained it in thread #25, post #661 (I'm pretty sure) when he was asked about statements that Zimmerman made to his brother, father, Taaffe, and Oliver and how those could be admitted into evidence so I would imagine it would work the same way for Trayvon's GF.

~jmo~

It depends on which article is correct. I have not been able to find the tape. We may have to wait for doc dump. CNN transcript could be correct or incorrect as well as Huffington. We have to wait to see the real record is my comment that I followed up with.

--we have the full bond hearing video, ty adrienne, and someone else posted it as well ( sorry, forget who that was! )

http://www.wral.com/news/video/11004815/#/vid11004815
--bond hearing --april 20/2012---2 hours 14 minutes---

Hey wait a minute. When they were talking about this hearing for records, this was between MOM and the judge, wasn't there a comment made about the bond hearing and because it was telecast that record would not be subject to seal? I was at work and on and off, but I swear the record of the hearing should be public.

I'm pretty sure the judge said that everything in the file from the hearing, etc. would be made available after the necessary addresses, etc., were redacted.

~jmo~

Why was GZ on the phone 3 minutes after the shooting? Hadn't LE already cuffed him and taken his gun at that point? They knew someone had a gun, for their own safety it would've been located and confiscated immediately. 3 minutes into this, they had already determined that GZ was not a danger to them or anyone else?

I'm sorry, but more and more...I'm thinking it had to have been a LE official who took the picture. Why would it be released anonymously? The same reason things have been leaked before---anonymously (although attributed to a LE source).

Either that, or the picture was not taken 3 minutes after the shooting.

JMO MOO IMO

I believe there may be a hearing this week over the motions filed by the news agencies. Let's hope we have some real documents to work with. MSM is the best we have sometimes but it isn't always perfect.

--judgeL set that 'media motion' hearing for friday, april 27 @ 9 a.m. EST.

Kids like to listen to each other breathe!

I was thinking the same thing - young love - and then I thought, well heck, I'm 59 and about to get married next month and my fiance and I used to IM back and forth for hours and hours when we weren't on the phone to each other before he moved here!

But that contradicts what De La Rionda asked at the hearing and that Gilbreath agreed to:

Found by HiHater and quoted in post: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #30

I suspect we'll hear a LOT more from this witness at the SYG hearing!

IMO, JMO, etc.

I posted earlier that I had heard this while watching the bond hearing but it wasn't in the CNN transcript.Thanks for the link.

As I said before, the detective admitted the state has nothing to prove that Martin did NOT throw the first punch or that George did not go back to his car. That's huge. Perfect witness for SYG hearing.

IMO

George Zimmerman Police Call w. Time Stamps and Notes - YouTube During the time the dispatcher is asking Z if he wants them to [meet him at the mailboxes.] - (sounds like someone calling another a 'stupid punk'.) I do hear it when the dispatcher is saying 'OK, no problem. I’ll let them know to call you when [they’re in the area."] Within [ ] I hear 'he's watching'. Either Zimmerman at this time was not alone and it was someone else besides Martin, or it was Martin talking and was within Zimmerman's earshot and sight.

Thanks for posting that link. I listened several times but could not hear what you describe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Mr. Hornsby explained it in thread #25, post #661 (I'm pretty sure) when he was asked about statements that Zimmerman made to his brother, father, Taaffe, and Oliver and how those could be admitted into evidence so I would imagine it would work the same way for Trayvon's GF.

~jmo~

I think the analysis is quite different because Trayvon is not "available" within the meaning of the rules of evidence like GZ is; because the conversation was allegedly happening at the time of the shooting; and because her testimony about their conversation will be direct, not throug a television interview.

jmo.

Why was GZ on the phone 3 minutes after the shooting? Hadn't LE already cuffed him and taken his gun at that point? They knew someone had a gun, for their own safety it would've been located and confiscated immediately. 3 minutes into this, they had already determined that GZ was not a danger to them or anyone else?

I'm sorry, but more and more...I'm thinking it had to have been a LE official who took the picture. Why would it be released anonymously? The same reason things have been leaked before---anonymously (although attributed to a LE source).

Either that, or the picture was not taken 3 minutes after the shooting.

JMO MOO IMO

What exactly makes you think LE already cuffed GZ 3 minutes after the shooting? Do they say when exactly they arrived at the scene?

I posted earlier that I had heard this while watching the bond hearing but it wasn't in the CNN transcript.Thanks for the link.

As I said before, the detective admitted the state has nothing to prove that Martin did NOT throw the first punch or that George did not go back to his car. That's huge. Perfect witness for SYG hearing.

IMO

I wonder why that would not be in the CNN transcript? NBC moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE