17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My grandmother had hers done at 98 years old, now at about 105 she still loves her "new" knees.

That's wonderful! Tell your grandmother, "You go, girl!"

My surgeon complains that I am too young for knee replacement at not quite 60 but he admitted that I'm bone on bone and if the pain is more than I can handle it's time. The biggest worry is that they only last 15-20 years at best, so I'll have to get replacements in the future, more than once if I live as long as my Mom who turned 91 this spring. I just keep wearing joints out - both shoulders have had work, too.

The phone call is corroborated by phone records. There is no dispute that the phone call happened.

What she says Trayvon says in the phone call is hearsay.

My position is that it doesn't matter what he was saying. The fact that Trayvon was on the phone with someone directly contradicts what GZ says happened. How many burglars are talking on the phone as they case houses? How many people sneak up on someone while they are engaged in a phone conversation?

I thought hearsay had to involve a third party--like if you say what someone told you someone else said? Or is it because Trayvon cannot corroborate?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The pursuit, in the direction of Martin's home, indicates that Zimmerman initiated the confrontation, Gilbreath said, under questioning from Rionda.

If Trayvon were chasing Zimmerman, the incident would have happened closer to the truck. Why would Trayvon coincidentally be chasing Zimmerman in the direction of Trayvon's home? Zimmerman would have had no reason to be running in that direction. His "safe place" would have been in the opposite direction, from what I understand?

If he were walking back to his car, there is probably some indication that he could have reached his car in the allotted time frame---and that makes the state think it happened to where GZ was chasing Trayvon.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/20/george-zimmerman-bail-hearing_n_1440175.html

BTW, thanks for everyone clearing up the "shadow" issue.

Why was GZ on the phone 3 minutes after the shooting? Hadn't LE already cuffed him and taken his gun at that point? They knew someone had a gun, for their own safety it would've been located and confiscated immediately. 3 minutes into this, they had already determined that GZ was not a danger to them or anyone else?

I'm sorry, but more and more...I'm thinking it had to have been a LE official who took the picture. Why would it be released anonymously? The same reason things have been leaked before---anonymously (although attributed to a LE source).

Either that, or the picture was not taken 3 minutes after the shooting.

JMO MOO IMO

--it was taken actually closer to TWO minutes after the shooting.

--ABC news was off on their math when they said '3 minutes after...'

--the pic was taken at :

bloodpic71907.jpg

--7:19:07.

--we also know , based on the 911 call where the shot !!!! rings out, that the *bang*! was at approx. 7:16:55---(or so) very close to 7:17.

--the pic was then taken approx. TWO minutes after the shooting.

This link might have been posted before but I just wanted to highlight something about the evidence from the bond hearing, misinformation or another lie?

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/20/justice/florida-zimmerman-details/index.html?hpt=ju_c2

I saw the official letter that GZ wrote for this meeting about the homeless man. It was on the Sanford website before they took everything off.. they did not show the accompanying brochure that went in it though.. it is maddening! JMO-IMO-IMHO-MOO 'n stuff.

--it was taken actually closer to TWO minutes after the shooting.

--ABC news was off on their math when they said '3 minutes after...'

--the pic was taken at :

bloodpic71907.jpg

--7:19:07.

--we also know , based on the 911 call where the shot !!!! rings out, that the *bang*! was at approx. 7:16:55---(or so) very close to 7:17.

--the pic was then taken approx. TWO minutes after the shooting.

And it's generally believed that LE was on the scene 1 minute after the shooting, right?

So is GZ still in possession of his gun when this pic is taken? If he is, wow. If he's not, why isn't he in cuffs?

BBM

I wonder, however, if she will be used as a sort of outcry witness since there are time-stamped and dated phone records that prove they were on the phone together just prior to the shooting?
The girlfriend is what is called an "ear-witness" as opposed to an eye-witness and can be called to the stand to verify the phone conversation and it's content. Not a lawyer, but I know this...
Her testimony is not hearsay- GZ's brother, father, and friend's testimony would be hearsay.

Flyers on cars at a church bothers me. Why not just hand them out when the people come out. I would really like to know where this church was and how did he know it was a black church?

Me too ! The family letter states that GZ spent tireless hours putting fliers on cars of persons parked in the churches of the black community. And that GZ waited for church goers to leave church so he could hand them fliers in an attempt to organize the black community against the horrible miscarriage of justice. And that GZ "helped" organize the city hall meeting on Jan 8,2011 at Sanford City hall.

But there's no one to report or confirm any of this ? :waitasec:

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/documents/2012/04/04/DOC040412.pdf

I thought hearsay had to involve a third party--like if you say what someone told you someone else said? Or is it because Trayvon cannot corroborate?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It's because Trayvon is not available for cross-examination IMO Hearsay, I think, applies to statements made outside of the court.

GZ has a right to confront his accuser, but Trayvon is dead...

George Zimmerman Police Call w. Time Stamps and Notes - YouTube During the time the dispatcher is asking Z if he wants them to [meet him at the mailboxes.] - (sounds like someone calling another a 'stupid punk'.) I do hear it when the dispatcher is saying 'OK, no problem. I’ll let them know to call you when [they’re in the area."] Within [ ] I hear 'he's watching'. Either Zimmerman at this time was not alone and it was someone else besides Martin, or it was Martin talking and was within Zimmerman's earshot and sight.

I don't hear a voice saying, "He's watching." Can you give a time code for it please?

Because the CNN transcript has commercial breaks. Obviously they didn't transcribe the portion where the commercial took place.

~jmo~

Couldn't they obtain a transcript from the court so they were providing their readers a complete transcript?

And it's generally believed that LE was on the scene 1 minute after the shooting, right?

So is GZ still in possession of his gun when this pic is taken? If he is, wow. If he's not, why isn't he in cuffs?

--it's not crystal clear when LE arrived ON scene.

--their reports state "dispatched at 7:17..." "enroute" at 7:17 the one officer arrived and went to the original call address----which was the clubhouse, got word that 911 calls were coming in due to a shot fired----parked in front of the townhomes, then made his way back to 'the scene"...

--without further clarity---the officers could have arrived ON scene, 1st one, then the other----at 7:19 PLUS..

--giving the photog time to snap the pic.( although that seems so gruesome to me..)

I don't know why it's generally believed LE was on the scene 1 minute after the shooting. LE don't say they were on the scene 1 minute after the shooting.

The Associated Press ‏ @AP

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

BREAKING: George Zimmerman released from Florida jail on $150,000 bond in #Trayvon Martin shooting case -JM

The Associated Press ‏ @AP

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

BREAKING: George Zimmerman released from Florida jail on $150,000 bond in #Trayvon Martin shooting case -JM

I guess they waited until the time press went to bed.

Associated Press just tweeted GZ has been released. No link yet, just saw the tweet.

I see you all got it covered LOL

I posted earlier that I had heard this while watching the bond hearing but it wasn't in the CNN transcript.Thanks for the link.

As I said before, the detective admitted the state has nothing to prove that Martin did NOT throw the first punch or that George did not go back to his car. That's huge. Perfect witness for SYG hearing.

IMO

Who threw the first punch may not be the deciding factor. IMO, the Florida legal decision I use as my signature may supersede or cancel out SYG.

Read my signature (below) and let me know what you think...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME