17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely true. However, if you claim to police that your head was being banged into the concrete and you were beaten nearly unconcsious, but they find that to be not true, those fabrications hurt your invoking of SYG.

How would he go about proving that he was nearly unconscious?

I'm gettin' dizzy from all this 'round and 'round. :argue:

I'm gonna go do something more fun like, maybe... get a root canal. :D

:takeoff:

I can't tell you how much i have missed your posts... and especially CPapa and Dr Fessel... just to name a few.

From the statement Gilbreath gave it appears LE's belief is that GZ may have standing between TM and the condo where TM was staying. Rather than run towards GZ TM chose to run back in the other direction he just came from. This would explain the timeline and how his body was found so far from the cut through. jmo

Now I'm confused! that's what I was thinking also but from PaintingAnemone's post above from HP it says:

Prosecutors have also located a witness near the site of the shooting who described seeing the shadows of two men pass by her home, one chasing the other, immediately before Martin was killed. The pursuit, in the direction of Martin's home, indicates that Zimmerman initiated the confrontation, Gilbreath said, under questioning from Rionda.

Calling Concerned Papa, lol....

Oh my goodness you'll be around. I had one done in 2007 and it's really not that restrictive. You just have to be careful of blood clots so getting up and moving around is good. You'll be here, trust me. lol

Thanks for that information about the time.

LambChop,
I know I will be doing stuff, it's just whether or not I will have the time and energy to spend much time here. Mom in law has some genealogy projects for me to work on during recovery, and I'll be way behind on my business, and behind on my needlework.

I stay busy now even with the excuse of not being able to walk around much. Once my knees are healed, I will be going more places and doing more things - all that stuff that having very bad knees has prevented me from doing.

I do plan on being around here as much as I can, though. I like this crowd! :seeya:

I think thats a possibility also. There was just too much time for anything else.

Too much time for GZ to be walking back to his car, too, as Papa pointed out. It appears SA is looking at that time frame, too, and that possibly GZ walked or ran down Retreat View Circle and cut through the break in the houses cutting TM off. That would account for the time differences. If you are to question what TM was doing all that time you have to question what GZ was doing also. jmo

For the SYG hearing the burden of proof is on the defendant...not the state. jmo

I understand that the burden is on the defendant, but if the state has evidence to show that he was standing his ground, would he not be entitled to it?

I hope you WSleuthers don't think I'm crazy when I say I think there are other voice/voices that are in the background on the Zimmerman 911 tape. I do hear them. During the time the dispatcher is asking Z if he wants them to [meet him at the mailboxes.] - (sounds like someone calling another a 'stupid punk'.) I do hear it when the dispatcher is saying 'OK, no problem. I’ll let them know to call you when [they’re in the area."] Within [ ] I hear 'he's watching'. Either Zimmerman at this time was not alone and it was someone else besides Martin, or it was Martin talking and was within Zimmerman's earshot and sight. In other words he couldn't have been on his way back and ambushed. That Zimmerman had stopped following of Martin and was walking back to his truck and confronted by Martin has to be hogwash IMO. I'm no Colombo but I do have headphones. <p>Do any of you hear the voices? :crosseyed:<p>

Still catching up, but wanted to comment on this, so I apologize if it has been addressed. I listened carefully several times and was able to hear "he's watching" once in about 3 attempts to catch it. This thought of someone else being with GZ now makes me think about the tapping noises heard earlier in the call. Could GZ have been texting Frank Taafe while speaking with dispatch to come meet him because an "a$$hole" was loose in the neighborhood? The call went on for several minutes, so maybe FT made it out just towards the end of the call to dispatch.

Now that I'm thinking about it, those tapping noises sound like when I'm on the phone with someone and they are are typing/texting back to messages they received while on the phone with me. Maybe when they met up FT and GZ split up to follow and/or look for Trayvon, but GZ encountered Trayvon first and the argument ensues while FT is at a distance (perhaps guarding the back gate?) so it takes him several seconds to make it back to GZ, but just as he does, GZ shoots Trayvon. Could explain why someone reported seeing someone with a flashlight walking up immediately after the shooting? I think it was on the older lady's call who became very emotional. Didn't someone here suggest that maybe FT was the one to take the picture of GZ? Maybe FT inflicted those injuries on GZ really quick after the shooting because GZ knew he needed to look hurt? FT just seems TOO invested in this case and this could be why. He's involved in some way.

PURE SPECULATION and MOO. Not even sure if I believe this, but I think every possibility should be explored.

Thoughts? (Hope that made sense.)

LambChop,
I know I will be doing stuff, it's just whether or not I will have the time and energy to spend much time here. Mom in law has some genealogy projects for me to work on during recovery, and I'll be way behind on my business, and behind on my needlework.

I stay busy now even with the excuse of not being able to walk around much. Once my knees are healed, I will be going more places and doing more things - all that stuff that having very bad knees has prevented me from doing.

I do plan on being around here as much as I can, though. I like this crowd! :seeya:

You will be surprised how much better you will feel. Good luck to you.

Quoting myself and further expanding on this, the absolute callousness of this, not even caring that he had just killed a kid, even if we play pretend for 1/2 a second and pretend that GZ killed this kid in self-defense (not even for 1/2 a second believable) a NORMAL person no matter what would be so horrified that they had taken a life that they would not immediately believe they had ended this person life, they would doing anything and everything to try and help the kid, they would not be thinking "I might make the bullet go further" they would be in a type of shock and doing everything humanly possible to save that kids life. But George Zimmerman did not give one CHIT that he had just killed a teenager, no NORMAL person's first thought would be "I had better get pictures of these TINY superficial scratches on my head to document that I was "justified" in murdering this teenager." That right there tells me that George Zimmerman has more than a DEPRAVED mind, that right there tells me that George Zimmerman is EVIL beyond belief!

1. In the first place, that's not what "depraved mind" means in the Florida statutes, so using it that way tends to cause confusion. ("Depraved mind" in the 2nd-degree murder instructions refers to the state of mind of the killer in the instant of the killing and refers to a reckless disregard for the safety of his victim. It isn't a description of the killer's ongoing psychological state, mental illness or character. It has no logical comparison to "evil".)

2. You can't possibly know how everyone would react in such a crisis. I said I think I'd be afraid I'd hurt the injured party by administering basic first-aid; I think I'd call 911 and follow instructions. Somebody else might well hold the victim's hand and attempt to comfort him. Etc. and so forth, but not even I can know for sure how *I* would react, much less how everyone else would.

Zimmerman at the very least consented to having that pic taken, within seconds of murdering a teenager. In my opinion whoever took that picture is just as DEPRAVED and EVIL as George Zimmerman, the two of them had a dying or dead child at their feet and instead of trying to help that teenager they were more concerned with taking pictures of a TEENY, TINY scratch on Zimmerman's head. If you ask me that points to PREMEDITATED murder, based on this "new" evidence of this picture coming out and supposedly having been taken within seconds of Zimmerman having murdered Trayvon, I believe Zimmerman has been undercharged with 2nd degree murder.

Just to reiterate:
Who, in their right mind (other than responding LE) would approach a man with a gun who had just taken the life of another? Who would even think about going out to help the shooter unless you knew him and knew why he had just shot someone to death?

Prosecutors have also located a witness near the site of the shooting who described seeing the shadows of two men pass by her home, one chasing the other, immediately before Martin was killed. The pursuit, in the direction of Martin's home, indicates that Zimmerman initiated the confrontation, Gilbreath said, under questioning from Rionda.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/20/george-zimmerman-bail-hearing_n_1440175.html

Too much time for GZ to be walking back to his car, too, as Papa pointed out. It appears SA is looking at that time frame, too, and that possibly GZ walked or ran down Retreat View Circle and cut through the break in the houses cutting TM off. That would account for the time differences. If you are to question what TM was doing all that time you have to question what GZ was doing also. jmo

I agree. A lot remains to be revealed.

Just to reiterate:
Who, in their right mind (other than responding LE) would approach a man with a gun who had just taken the life of another? Who would even think about going out to help the shooter unless you knew him and knew why he had just shot someone to death?
Not everyone knew he had a gun. None of the witnesses reported a visible gun (at least publicly). There was some confusion by witnesses as to whether he was actually the shooter or not (Cutcher & Co. didn't seem to think so, initially, and they were supposedly the first ones out there).

People do stupid things all the time. Right now, we have the benefit of hindsight. Some curious resident who didn't realize the gravity of the situation might have started snapping pictures.

In reference to the validity of the bloody head pic:

This may be a dumb question and/or already covered, if so I apologize... But who wiped the blood off GZ's head? In the video the blood is gone unlike in the pic before the video, and he couldn't wipe it off himself bc he was cuffed. I doubt the police wiped it off, wouldn't they want to take their own photographs of it for evidence purposes? They wouldn't have tried to treat the bleeding themselves, thus wiping it off in the process, bc they weren't life threatening or gushing everywhere.

Idk, just a thought!

Not everyone knew he had a gun. None of the witnesses reported a visible gun (at least publicly). There was some confusion by witnesses as to whether he was actually the shooter or not (Cutcher & Co. didn't seem to think so, initially, and they were supposedly the first ones out there).

People do stupid things all the time. Right now, we have the benefit of hindsight. Some curious resident who didn't realize the gravity of the situation might have started snapping pictures.

IIRC Cuther's roomate did say she was the first one out there so she might have taken the pic JMO ABC might pay better then the enquirer for pics.

ETAhttp://www.nationalenquirer.com/true-crime/trayvon-shooter-zimmerman-grim-new-details

Cutcher&#8217;s roommate, Selma Mora Lamilla, 36, told The ENQUIRER she was the first to reach the crime scene near her home.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/20/george-zimmerman-bail-hearing_n_1440175.html

BBM

Thanks

So they were running in the direction of the home, not from the home and back the other way.

JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member