2008.06.16 James T. says he saw Caylee alive around Noon #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what if her phone didn't ping at the Wal Mart that day. It doesn't mean she wasn't there. I'd say at least half the time, I forget to take my cell phone with to a quick trick to Wal Mart or Target, or just leave it home on the charger if the battery is low. Just because someone has a cell phone doesn't mean it HAS to go everywhere with them.

Below is the link to Shirley P(Cindy's mom) interview with detectives. She goes into detail of how Cindy explained her counseling session and what to do about custody of Caylee.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/18974289/detail.html

Yep Baxter, I am aware of this interview as well. Again, this is CA :liar: telling the story.

If CA did indeed seek a counselor, then LE will have investigated it. We just have not seen any documentation about it. So for me, this story of CA/counselor conversation/advise never took place and it's just another one of CA's storys. Like the one she told LE/FBI that she and GA had legal papers drawn up to have custody of Caylee should anything happen to KC. CA couldn't produce those either. Nor the name of the attorney who created them.

LE would and does know even if we don't.

Ah, Lin. You know I normally agree with ya, but this time I can't. There has not been any document released yet where LE has verified that CA saw a counselor. It was in CA's supervisor's statement, where CA complained about KC and CA telling her supervisor that CA saw a counselor, but nothing else has been released from the SA office about this.

And we know CA is anything but truthful, ya know her "mis-truths or half-truths". Me thinks this is but another example of one of many.

I asked this yesterday in the question and answer thread. Now, in the event that I missed it, let me know so I can read it. I did a search here and on docstore and came up empty.

I think in CA's FBI interview she talks about going to a counselor. Because the FBI asked her if KC had been and thats what let to that discussion and I remember CA playing it down. jmho

it's at 13:53:42 in the FBI interview she talks about going to a counselor.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18050784/index.html

If you take a look at JT's myspace (I can't link it here-but just google james thompson+techbay and there's a link you can use-once there he has a link to the current page) you will find out quite a bit about him! Quite educated-BS from the Air Force Academy, also graduated *advertiser censored* Laude with a BS from UNCA in Computer Science. Besides owning his own business - he teaches at New Horizons (not sure what that is) and UCF. He's been President and past President of a couple of computer societies and holds quite a few certifications. He has a slideshow which shows his family which includes 2 daughters that he seems to care for extremely! However-no picture of a wife!! I'm assuming that is why there is a reference to "bad mothers" and "heartless females" in his statement-maybe going thru some personal drama of his own!!:waitasec:
Why did he take so long to get in touch with the police? Well, I'm thinking -if he is already having some personal drama in his own life maybe he felt he didn't want to or need to add any more. But, as time went by his conscience may have got the best of him-after all he had a personal encounter with Caylee (if his story is true)-he actually saw her sitting in his store and made her smile!! We have never met her and yet she has become unforgettable to us!! Imagine how it must be for him?? I'm hoping for Caylee's justice this guy turns out to be one of the good guys-goodness knows there are enough bad apples already involved in this case!! Just in her family alone!!:furious:

Thanks for the heads up on his myspace.

There are lots of pictures of the inside of TechBay for anyone that is curious. You can see the bench/chair that he spoke of Caylee sitting on while she waited for her Mommy. :(

I didn't, however, see a bin of stuffed animals. That is probably behind the counter.

I think in CA's FBI interview she talks about going to a counselor. Because the FBI asked her if KC had been and thats what let to that discussion and I remember CA playing it down. jmho

it's at 13:53:42 in the FBI interview she talks about going to a counselor.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18050784/index.html

Yeppers, exactly. It's in the same doc I linked.

CA loves to deflect any question posed to her that requires hard proof. Just another example of her running her mouth, getting caught, and moving the conversation in another direction to take the heat off of her ..... for the moment. More times than I could count, did the agents attempt to get her back on track to the subject they were trying to discuss.

They should have received hazard pay for those days of work.

Regarding JT's statement. I wish LE had a box on their affidavits where it would show the initial date of contact. It sure would eliminate a lot of confusion.

I'm still fence sitting on JT, but leaning towards believing KC was in his store. I also am not about to jump on him because of his worded statement. He is a man after all. ;)

IF he had not been placed on the witness list, I would jump off on the side of "another story told". But because he is on the witness list, I have to believe LE/SA found credibility in him.

IMO, I don't think a psychologist would have advised Cindy to seek custody of Caylee without a fairly detailed list of situations in which Caylee had been endangered by Casey's actions or in-actions. Counselors just don't advise that a parent lose custody of their child without substantial proof of child endangerment.

Based on this, I would agree that Casey wasn't on her best behavior around her family. I think she would try to impress her friends, and especially her male friends, with how good a mother she was, which is why we're not hearing anything from her friends about any abuse.

If the report of an encounter with JT on June 9th at his computer shop is correct, Casey may have felt that a stranger, a clerk, wasn't someone she had to impress. Likewise, JT seeing her at Walmart on June 16th, if true, was how Casey may have acted on a routine basis around strangers.

I'm reminded of a report very early in the case when Yuri stated that a hairdresser reported that she had seen Caylee with bruises and described a bruise under one eye. He said that he also had a photo from a cell phone that showed Caylee with a bruise under one eye.

Very good possibility that Caylee had bruises simply from Casey's neglect. With all the phone and pc usage she had to have been distracted and not on the ball with a 2 year old. They are fast and you can't turn your back for a minute that's why they are called terrible twos. Then at three they are even worse because they are able to get into more things. We know children get boo boos from normal activities. If Cindy observed Casey's disinterest for her childs safety and these boo boos kept happening Cindy knew why it was happening more frequently than normal. Could be why Cindy is telling herself that it was an accident. If she is and imo she must be.

I will do a thread per part so that what is in the link to that set of documents can be discussed on this thread so that there aren't mini thread per "stuff" that is important to each user. *Mods please remove if you like if you feel like this is not a good idea*

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/0929/21146711.pdf

I think that not only Casey, Cindy, Lee, & George all know the truth about what happened to Caylee. No wonder why Casey lies, her mother is awesome at it. Casey had a great teacher. I hope that sometime later that L.E. decides to bring charges against Cindy's lie's and obstruction of justice. She is one very disturbed person.

Thanks, Spangle. Your post reminded me of an acquaintance of mine who is pretty tech savvy. Not the kind of guy that actually owns a computer store but maybe more like the kind of guy that would frequent one. At least five years ago he put surveillance on his home including a few cameras that actually emailed photos at frequent intervals. Now, if nothing happened, then no need to go through those emails but his reasoning was that if he was ever robbed they'd likely take the computer. I guess what I'm getting at is this is five years later technology-wise and this guy probably has massive computer equipment that would make my acquaintance jealous today. It may have taken quite a bit of time to go through his archives to get the proof of his statement but it actually may be available even a year later.

Do we know for certain that the video surveillance equipment was hooked up at the Tech store prior to and on June 16, 2008? If so, then I hope it holds evidence. If not, what good is it? I mean, could he have added it since? That should be pretty easy for LE to determine, no?

I'm really curious to know if there are any facts to prove JT's testimony.

Wow, this witness seems like a real perv!!!

On the other hand, since this is evidence, I am sure there MIGHT be some kind of video surveillance to back up his testimony, I hope.

Wow, this witness seems like a real perv!!!

On the other hand, since this is evidence, I am sure there MIGHT be some kind of video surveillance to back up his testimony, I hope.

I am not so sure that he was a perv...more like KC was "putting it out there" and he noticed, like any man would...

So what if her phone didn't ping at the Wal Mart that day. It doesn't mean she wasn't there. I'd say at least half the time, I forget to take my cell phone with to a quick trick to Wal Mart or Target, or just leave it home on the charger if the battery is low. Just because someone has a cell phone doesn't mean it HAS to go everywhere with them.

I do the same thing that you describe above. KC is of the younger set though and from what I know about her and what I observe with my son, they would not be caught without their phone, either inside the house or outside the house.

I don't know your age, but my guess would be - I don't want to guess - but anybody younger that 25 years may be prone to this phone appendage thing that the older set can't relate too exactly.

I would bet a lobster dinner in Maine that KC never left home without her phone - ever.

Why would KC be looking for a monitor..that part just doesn't jive with me. She had way better things to spend stolen money on like Bud Light, California Pizza kitchen frozen pizza, a blue #82 Hoodie, the list goes on. I find the fact that she is monitor shopping to be odd.

My husband's monitor on his laptop went out once, and he connected it to a separate monitor so he could still use the computer. Has any evidence come forward to show that LE ever got KC's monitor to work, or in fact prove that her computer had actually crashed? Perhaps she was having trouble with just her monitor and she was looking for a a separate monitor to use as my husband did. Perhaps she had been using Tony's or his roommates laptop monitor connected to her laptop? Would this explain the blue screen when LE picked up the computer from Tony's apt?:waitasec:

Thanks for the heads up on his myspace.

There are lots of pictures of the inside of TechBay for anyone that is curious. You can see the bench/chair that he spoke of Caylee sitting on while she waited for her Mommy. :(

I didn't, however, see a bin of stuffed animals. That is probably behind the counter.

Is it possible to see the cameras?

If you take a look at JT's myspace (I can't link it here-but just google james thompson+techbay and there's a link you can use-once there he has a link to the current page) you will find out quite a bit about him! Quite educated-BS from the Air Force Academy, also graduated *advertiser censored* Laude with a BS from UNCA in Computer Science. Besides owning his own business - he teaches at New Horizons (not sure what that is) and UCF. He's been President and past President of a couple of computer societies and holds quite a few certifications. He has a slideshow which shows his family which includes 2 daughters that he seems to care for extremely! However-no picture of a wife!! I'm assuming that is why there is a reference to "bad mothers" and "heartless females" in his statement-maybe going thru some personal drama of his own!!:waitasec:
Why did he take so long to get in touch with the police? Well, I'm thinking -if he is already having some personal drama in his own life maybe he felt he didn't want to or need to add any more. But, as time went by his conscience may have got the best of him-after all he had a personal encounter with Caylee (if his story is true)-he actually saw her sitting in his store and made her smile!! We have never met her and yet she has become unforgettable to us!! Imagine how it must be for him?? I'm hoping for Caylee's justice this guy turns out to be one of the good guys-goodness knows there are enough bad apples already involved in this case!! Just in her family alone!!:furious:

Is it possible that JT is on the Witness List because he handled KC's laptop somehow or that he was asked to examine computers that are involved in the case? What I'm getting at, could there be another reason for him to appear on the WL other than what his testimony/statement seems to point to?

Could the reason in any way tie into UCF and that robbery of a ZG office there and the computer she had stollen? Memory sketchy here - sorry I think her computer was stollen on June 8 or 9 from UCF. Just trying to brainstorm; everything may not be as it seems - there may be more to the JT story considering his skills/profession. Too far fetched?

I do the same thing that you describe above. KC is of the younger set though and from what I know about her and what I observe with my son, they would not be caught without their phone, either inside the house or outside the house.

I don't know your age, but my guess would be - I don't want to guess - but anybody younger that 25 years may be prone to this phone appendage thing that the older set can't relate too exactly.

I would bet a lobster dinner in Maine that KC never left home without her phone - ever.

Not quite ever. KC did leave it behind when her mother came after her at TonE's.

Is it possible that JT is on the Witness List because he handled KC's laptop somehow or that he was asked to examine computers that are involved in the case? What I'm getting at, could there be another reason for him to appear on the WL other than what his testimony/statement seems to point to?

Could the reason in any way tie into UCF and that robbery of a ZG office there and the computer she had stollen? Memory sketchy here - sorry I think her computer was stollen on June 8 or 9 from UCF. Just trying to brainstorm; everything may not be as it seems - there may be more to the JT story considering his skills/profession. Too far fetched?

IMO Nothing is too far fetched in this case!! I don't think we have the whole story yet! There is some reason why he decided to come forth over a year later!! As I said before, I hope it is that his conscience got the best of him and he couldn't hold on to any information that might help lead to Caylee's justice. He's seen, as we have, how witness's for the SA are investigated and sometimes thrown into the SODDI theory!
This case just gets curiouser and curiouser don't it??
Curiouser.jpg

IMO Nothing is too far fetched in this case!! I don't think we have the whole story yet! There is some reason why he decided to come forth over a year later!! As I said before, I hope it is that his conscience got the best of him and he couldn't hold on to any information that might help lead to Caylee's justice. He's seen, as we have, how witness's for the SA are investigated and sometimes thrown into the SODDI theory!
This case just gets curiouser and curiouser don't it??
Curiouser.jpg

Well, here's some more of the story:
http://www.wesh.com/news/21207035/detail.html

It starts out about the prosecution's newest motion but in the third paragraph it talks about JT's statement. And there are several new comments that aren't included in what we have. I don't know if they have interviewed him or what but there's new stuff:

ETA: In our statement he says he saw them around lunch time. Here it says, "Thompson estimates he saw Caylee alive at around 4 p.m. Cell phone tower pings show Anthony was at or near her boyfriend's apartment at around 5 p.m. That's less than four miles from the Walmart."

JT
he teaches at New Horizons (not sure what that is)

New Horizons is a child care facility. A preschool of sorts. Usually they have child care starting at infancy through Pre-k. Interesting......

JT

New Horizons is a child care facility. A preschool of sorts. Usually they have child care starting at infancy through Pre-k. Interesting......

The New Horizons in this case is a computer training center. Google New Horizons Orlando and you will find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member