2008.06.16 James T. says he saw Caylee alive around Noon #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end of the report BK says 'sources' close to the prosecution say he is 'sincere in his belief' but indication is that they will not take it as gospel.

I wonder why, the pings seem to support it.[/QUOTE]

Yes, but how long had the ping reports been available on the internet before he made this written statement?

Hey Kentjbkent, ya ever see a man in mid-life crisis ...... not a pretty sight when they come upon a young chick willing to give it away. Even if only an eye-shot is allowed. KWIM

Don't forget he also says that he was not willing to overlook her cold heart even though he thought she had a hot body.

ETA: If that's true, that sort of seems anti- perv, freak or weirdo to me cos imo the pervs, freaks and weirdos don't much care about a heart or personality or intelligence or, well, you get where I'm headed. :)

Chinese Proverb:

By nature all men are alike but by education widely different.

Hey Kentjbkent, ya ever see a man in mid-life crisis ...... not a pretty sight when they come upon a young chick willing to give it away. Even if only an eye-shot is allowed. KWIM

Oh, yeah....I was in my 20s once too!! :dance:

But to make it a point to include your "mid life crisis" private thoughts IN AN OFFICIAL POLICE STATEMENT a couple of times??? And to point out relevence to what?

But to make it a point to include your "mid life crisis" private thoughts IN AN OFFICIAL POLICE STATEMENT a couple of times??? And to point out relevence to what?

I can only answer that with this;

Some men just don't think with their brains at times. :hand: I can imagine that LE had a good :biglaugh: with his initial description of KC's flirty behavior in his story. No doubt his statement is toned down somewhat.

Isn't this guy like in his late 40's??? That's what makes his comments, in a documented police statement! seem a bit......inappropriate? If you read his statement from the viewpoint of a peer of KC's (20s), then it makes sense, but from a man who is sliding towards 50? And he made the decision to not approach in Walmart because he didn't want to get involved with another "bad mother"????

My hinky is still stinky...and look at all the media attention he and his store is getting.....free advertising if you didn't know where he was located before!!

He's in his early 40's. But, I don't care what age a man is, he still as an eye for T&A if you know what I mean. My 77 yr. old dad is worse every year. But that's besides the point. I think this guy just isn't very good at writing down what he really means to say. Maybe all the media attention is why he didn't come forward sooner.

Some on this thread pointed out that it was relevant to why he remembered her visit so well. . . and that maybe that's why he went into so much detail about it. I don't know; I'm an old woman. :crazy:

He never made mention of whether she had a bag in her hand. I wonder what she was doing there (if she WAS there). Maybe buying some OTC slepping medicine or something?

Isn't this guy like in his late 40's??? That's what makes his comments, in a documented police statement! seem a bit......inappropriate? If you read his statement from the viewpoint of a peer of KC's (20s), then it makes sense, but from a man who is sliding towards 50? And he made the decision to not approach in Walmart because he didn't want to get involved with another "bad mother"????

My hinky is still stinky...and look at all the media attention he and his store is getting.....free advertising if you didn't know where he was located before!!

he didn't look like he was in his late 40's? Guess the way I read the statement is that he seemed to attempt to qualify the type of people who usually come in his store and why she stuck out to him. Unfortunately he did say what he was thinking in a police statement. duh

It would have been better had he come forward sooner so that security video of walmart could have been explored. Also, receipts of purchases by either KC or JT would help... hope he made a purchase that date and has a receipt.

IMVHO, the state was holding this witness back until the last minute. I believe they had his story, checked and double checked with store camera's etc. Talked to him numerous times and HELD BACK on having him give a sworn statement til now. So they have added him as a witness and released his recent statement in a manner which suited them.

I think they have nailed the time line down but didnt want to hand it over to the defence before now. They are allowed to do that because his story was still in 'active investigation'.

Again, jmho. :)

I was personally hoping someone would ask what kind of "beanie baby" he gave to Caylee. The one thing I can say, he certainly seems sure of himself, he said "11 out of 10 that he is sure it was them"..

I thought he kept mentioning her appearance more as a reflection on KC.In other words her attire and the way she played up her "attributes" screamed Hootchie momma to him,rather than June Cleaver.

He never made mention of whether she had a bag in her hand. I wonder what she was doing there (if she WAS there). Maybe buying some OTC slepping medicine or something?

That Walmart seems pretty out of the way for her to get OTC meds for Caylee, though. Even if she was up around Tony's place at the time she decided she needed to buy medicine, there were several pharmacies very close to Tony's apartment that you would think she would have gone to first.

That Walmart seems pretty out of the way for her to get OTC meds for Caylee, though. Even if she was up around Tony's place at the time she decided she needed to buy medicine, there were several pharmacies very close to Tony's apartment that you would think she would have gone to first.

Good point...the only argument I have is that she could have gone there to avoid being seen or maybe it was somewhere she was more comfortable with...maybe she just wanted to drive a ways to eat up time...But, I'm not so sure about this guy's statement anyway...I'm reserving judgement.

I have to say that I am very disappointed in the WESH report. How could a reporter NOT ask why the written statement said around lunchtime if he told him around 4PM? (At best, I could see "around lunchtime" stretching from 11am to 2pm but who would consider 4pm to be around lunchtime?)

And how come that part of the interview wasn't on camera where we could hear for ourselves what JT said about the time? And how come the reporter didn't ask how he was so sure of the date being the day after Father's Day or how he knew what time of day it was? Or what either of them were wearing either time he saw them? And why not show on camera the Walmart door that Caylee was struggling with and where he saw KC at while Caylee was at the door?

I realize that a reporter has a limited amount of time to get his story on the air and many things during the interview don't make it to the broadcast. (In fact I just did an interview last week for our local news and only about 20 seconds of a 20 minute interview actually aired.) But why not go ahead and post the entire interview on the website on a case with so much interest?

Ok, I feel better now that I got that off my chest! Who knows, maybe someone from WESH will read about my frustration and put all the footage of the interview on the website. A girl can dream, can't she?

I have to say that I am very disappointed in the WESH report. How could a reporter NOT ask why the written statement said around lunchtime if he told him around 4PM? (At best, I could see "around lunchtime" stretching from 11am to 2pm but who would consider 4pm to be around lunchtime?)

And how come that part of the interview wasn't on camera where we could hear for ourselves what JT said about the time? And how come the reporter didn't ask how he was so sure of the date being the day after Father's Day or how he knew what time of day it was? Or what either of them were wearing either time he saw them? And why not show on camera the Walmart door that Caylee was struggling with and where he saw KC at while Caylee was at the door?

I realize that a reporter has a limited amount of time to get his story on the air and many things during the interview don't make it to the broadcast. (In fact I just did an interview last week for our local news and only about 20 seconds of a 20 minute interview actually aired.) But why not go ahead and post the entire interview on the website on a case with so much interest?

Ok, I feel better now that I got that off my chest! Who knows, maybe someone from WESH will read about my frustration and put all the footage of the interview on the website. A girl can dream, can't she?

Well, I feel worse than you do aafromaa ~ because I was happy that the time line was now falling in line better with the ping maps. Until I realized that it was Georgia PI's ping maps that were being referenced in this video ~ and it looks like (I may be wrong) the computer screen pointing out the ping maps is at JT's store with JT's finger pointing it all out at the 2:32 minute mark. It makes me more suspicious that he's been doing some surfing and that's maybe why he changed "around lunchtime" to the WESH's article of 4 p.m. I'm just observing here ~ can't claim any facts but WowZa ~ I'm back on the fence!!!

Sounds like the author of that report have been reading Bond's posts like this one:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Ping Map for June 16, 2008 - Discuss that day only.

FWIW, note @ 2:34 min mark Kealing used Georgia PI's 6/16 ping map to illustrate the story of the pings. Shows a close-up of the marker for the last couple of pings, then, of the Casselberry Walmart marker "Last updated by solutionspi yesterday". "solutionspi" = Georgia PI. ;)

Glad to see the tub of "beanie babies". Looked kinda like an owl or something similar he picked out of the tub while Kealing was narrating over it. Also glad to see they had JT illustrate how Caylee pushed open the door @ Walmart. So...he seems pretty confident Walmart on 6/16 vs. Techbay. :)

Appreciate WESH getting the story for us. :clap: IMHO, makes Jim much more human than just reading his statement.

Just a couple of thoughts...

Wasn't it around this time KC and AH had texts about finding real men and they laughing about the young boys hitting on them. Maybe she was looking for a sugar daddy and realized he wasn't good potential because of his attention to
Caylee.

Second, I'm thinking the pressure on CA to produce documentation could be her credit card or bank stmts that verify KC trip to walmart. With that, they could get the receipt. Maybe she bought something they can tie directy to the murder.

OT. I am not a fan of walmart, but if they produce video, I may decide to shop there again. LOL.

FWIW, note @ 2:34 min mark Kealing used Georgia PI's 6/16 ping map to illustrate the story of the pings. Shows a close-up of the marker for the last couple of pings, then, of the Casselberry Walmart marker "Last updated by solutionspi yesterday". "solutionspi" = Georgia PI. ;)

Glad to see the tub of "beanie babies". Looked kinda like an owl or something similar he picked out of the tub while Kealing was narrating over it. Also glad to see they had JT illustrate how Caylee pushed open the door @ Walmart. So...he seems pretty confident Walmart on 6/16 vs. Techbay. :)

Appreciate WESH getting the story for us. :clap: IMHO, makes Jim much more human than just reading his statement.

But, Bond, doesn't it make you suspicious of him for changing his "lunchtime" to Georgia PI's 4 p.m. timeframe ~ especially if he's showing he's cognizant of what the ping maps show? I can almost swear to you that anyone who has gone to USAFA ("square meals" and all) knows lunchtime is not near 4 p.m. ~ and would also know if he's trying to describe a time of day to anyone (regardless of his own schedule) that 4 p.m. does not equate to lunchtime. Aren't you a little suspicious that he may be tweaking his story to fit the facts now?

Just a couple of thoughts...

Wasn't it around this time KC and AH had texts about finding real men and they laughing about the young boys hitting on them. Maybe she was looking for a sugar daddy and realized he wasn't good potential because of his attention to
Caylee.

Second, I'm thinking the pressure on CA to produce documentation could be her credit card or bank stmts that verify KC trip to walmart. With that, they could get the receipt. Maybe she bought something they can tie directy to the murder.

OT. I am not a fan of walmart, but if they produce video, I may decide to shop there again. LOL.

Me too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member