2008.07.16 / 2008.07.25 / 2008.10.27 / 2008.11.04 Ricardo M. Interviews

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[LE also questioned RM as to why he never answered KC's emails. Apparently there were many emails from KC to RM but no replies on record. Weird. He couldn't explain it either.

Does this mean he deleted all his sent mail to KC? If this is the case, could LE still get it? I had heard even if you delete e-mail its still here somewhere. Is this true?

I thought LE was querying the emails he had sent to the 'Globe' regarding his sale of pictures to them. He had all the emails from them in his inbox but nothing in his 'sent' box IIRC.

He probably messaged them directly from their website and I don't think a copy of that would be in his e-mail program although I feel certain that it would be somewhere on his computer.

I thought LE was querying the emails he had sent to the 'Globe' regarding his sale of pictures to them. He had all the emails from them in his inbox but nothing in his 'sent' box IIRC.

Yes, only one email in his sent box, many, apparently, in his inbox. He admits that he sent emails to S. at the Globe, just states he sent them from gmail -same gmail as home-but sent them from work. Not sure that's the logical way it actually went- seems like most would handle the personal emails from home, but that's what he says in the audio. In any case, it seems irrelevant, other than shows he may have not wanted LE to know about the Globe article coming out, not terribly honest, or smart, but nothing terribly sinister about it.

At the beginning of the second part of the October 27 interview, Yuri asks Ricardo if he or KC knew anyone in the area I have outlined in the attached map. Interest in this region is new to me.

View attachment 3242

Any news about "who" LE was inquiring about?

In case your eyes are tired like mine here is the audio recording of the Ricardo M. Interview on 7/25/08/. it is split into 3 parts via NifterMedia on Youtube. Several other audio of interviews are also on this youtube channel.

P1 of 3 - Ricardo Morales Police Interview 7/25/08 - Casey Anthony Homicide Case (Caylee Marie)
YouTube - P1 of 3 - Ricardo Morales Police Interview 7/25/08 - Casey Anthony Homicide Case (Caylee Marie)

P2 of 3 - Ricardo Morales Police Interview 7/25/08 - Casey Anthony Homicide Case (Caylee Marie)
YouTube - P2 of 3 - Ricardo Morales Police Interview 7/25/08 - Casey Anthony Homicide Case (Caylee Marie)

P3 of 3 - Ricardo Morales Police Interview 7/25/08 - Casey Anthony Homicide Case (Caylee Marie)
YouTube - P3 of 3 - Ricardo Morales Police Interview 7/25/08 - Casey Anthony Homicide Case (Caylee Marie)

I felt sick at reading that RM was trying to (or actually did) sell photos to the Globe. I don't know why people are gso greedy and need to make money off of a lost life of a child??? *SAD*

I felt sick at reading that RM was trying to (or actually did) sell photos to the Globe. I don't know why people are gso greedy and need to make money off of a lost life of a child??? *SAD*

It’s going to be fascinating if the defense at trial tries to attack Ricardo’s reputation for selling his story. After all, Cindy and George have done so several times and are now raking in the big bucks from their baloney foundation. If the defense dares to go there, I hope the prosecution points out that unlike Cindy and George Ricardo…

Has a job...
Took a polygraph...
Has been consistent with his accounts of what happened, while they’ve given ludicrously conflicting statements to the media and law enforcement...
Is not asking for immunity from prosecution...
Is speaking up for Caylee rather than trying to protect Casey

It’s going to be fascinating if the defense at trial tries to attack Ricardo’s reputation for selling his story. After all, Cindy and George have done so several times and are now raking in the big bucks from their baloney foundation. If the defense dares to go there, I hope the prosecution points out that unlike Cindy and George Ricardo…

Has a job...
Took a polygraph...
Has been consistent with his accounts of what happened, while they’ve given ludicrously conflicting statements to the media and law enforcement...
Is not asking for immunity from prosecution...
Is speaking up for Caylee rather than trying to protect Casey

I completely agree with everything you stated and don't want to take anything away from Ric concerning his motivation.

It just bothers me that so many people view this tragedy as a way to make money.

I still believe that TL is one of the voices for baby Caylee - of everyone in this case, he has shown that he is willing to stand up for that little baby's lost life - even more than her own grandparents.

And bless Yuri and all of the other detectives who have fought so hard through so many obstacles and lies, to uncover the truth.

It just makes me so sad. So senseless.

Maybe it is the only way some of them can pay for the lawyers they need to retain to defend themselves when thrown under the bus by Casey's defense team.

In case your eyes are tired like mine here is the audio recording of the Ricardo M. Interview on 7/25/08/. it is split into 3 parts via NifterMedia on Youtube. Several other audio of interviews are also on this youtube channel.

P1 of 3 - Ricardo Morales Police Interview 7/25/08 - Casey Anthony Homicide Case (Caylee Marie)
YouTube - P1 of 3 - Ricardo Morales Police Interview 7/25/08 - Casey Anthony Homicide Case (Caylee Marie)

P2 of 3 - Ricardo Morales Police Interview 7/25/08 - Casey Anthony Homicide Case (Caylee Marie)
YouTube - P2 of 3 - Ricardo Morales Police Interview 7/25/08 - Casey Anthony Homicide Case (Caylee Marie)

P3 of 3 - Ricardo Morales Police Interview 7/25/08 - Casey Anthony Homicide Case (Caylee Marie)
YouTube - P3 of 3 - Ricardo Morales Police Interview 7/25/08 - Casey Anthony Homicide Case (Caylee Marie)

You can also find all the interviews (tanscripts and audio) here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72088"]Interview Reference Guide To Finding All Interviews, Motions, Grand Jury and Trials. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Sorry if this has been mentioned. Haven't been keeping track of this case for months, but just came across Ricardo's interview. I have an idea why his emails sent from work were not showing in his sent folder.

I have a web based email account, but have my email imported to Windows Mail (previously Outlook and Outlook Express). I do this so that I don't need to sign into my email account online while at home. When I send mail out from home my sent mail goes to my 'Sent Items' folder. If I am on another computer I sign into my account online. Mail sent from my online account does not go to my Sent Items folder in Windows Mail (Outlook, Outlook Express). If he has his email imported into an email program on his computer, this would be why his sent messages from work are not showing in his Sent folder.

This is something simple that the computer forensics people should know, though.

Bumps....

RM is going to be my new JG.
If the A's or JB are going to try to pin this on him, they should expect a lawsuit. I don't think RM will be as likely to be as forgiving as Jesse.
I believe LE has checked RM out in the same fashion that they checked JG out, and I would hate to have to see all of his life's story spilled like JG's was, because the defense is on a fishing expedition.

CA does not like RM because he did not say much at their pow wow after the vigil. I hate to be so harsh, but frankly, KC was not his wife or even a serious long-term girlfriend, their relationship had deteriorated to booty calls. For CA to expect someone who barely knows KC's family to feel comfortable spilling their wherebaouts and relationship info to them, she has overestimated her ability to make people feel comfortable. Bottom line, the reason he did not say anything is because he did not want to be there. And not because he did anything, but because he never wanted to be THIS involved with KC.

JB wants to set his sights on RM because the whole blaming on JG thing is not gonna work out so well.

According to CA in her FBI interview, RM had a record. If he did, and I don't know for sure, then it would make sense to me why he was hesitant to hand over his computer-He has possibly been through being arrested before, and knows a little better now about how to protect his rights (maybe he knew they could subpeona it if it was that important, but he just wanted to keep his property with him). At the same time, he felt confident enough to go into those interviews without an attorney and answer questions about the Globe.

He's rough around the edges, and maybe not the guy I would want my daughter hangin with, but he's not Caylee's kidnapper/murderer, or at least, there's not a shred of proof he was even around Caylee on the 16th-Matter of fact, wasn't he in PR?

Bumps....

RM is going to be my new JG.
If the A's or JB are going to try to pin this on him, they should expect a lawsuit. I don't think RM will be as likely to be as forgiving as Jesse.
I believe LE has checked RM out in the same fashion that they checked JG out, and I would hate to have to see all of his life's story spilled like JG's was, because the defense is on a fishing expedition.

CA does not like RM because he did not say much at their pow wow after the vigil. I hate to be so harsh, but frankly, KC was not his wife or even a serious long-term girlfriend, their relationship had deteriorated to booty calls. For CA to expect someone who barely knows KC's family to feel comfortable spilling their wherebaouts and relationship info to them, she has overestimated her ability to make people feel comfortable. Bottom line, the reason he did not say anything is because he did not want to be there. And not because he did anything, but because he never wanted to be THIS involved with KC.

JB wants to set his sights on RM because the whole blaming on JG thing is not gonna work out so well.

According to CA in her FBI interview, RM had a record. If he did, and I don't know for sure, then it would make sense to me why he was hesitant to hand over his computer-He has possibly been through being arrested before, and knows a little better now about how to protect his rights (maybe he knew they could subpeona it if it was that important, but he just wanted to keep his property with him). At the same time, he felt confident enough to go into those interviews without an attorney and answer questions about the Globe.

He's rough around the edges, and maybe not the guy I would want my daughter hangin with, but he's not Caylee's kidnapper/murderer, or at least, there's not a shred of proof he was even around Caylee on the 16th-Matter of fact, wasn't he in PR?

On June 16, 2008, RM was in Puerto Rico? My understanding is that they all went (except KC) in July. I'm confused.

Nobody here seems to like it when we discuss the peeps that surrounded KC during the months in question. That being said, I do find it strange that a young man would be comfortable in the same bed with his squeeze AND her young child - just saying. That seems questionable to me but I guess anything goes these days. One's choices can lead to trouble.

On June 16, 2008, RM was in Puerto Rico? My understanding is that they all went (except KC) in July. I'm confused.

Nobody here seems to like it when we discuss the peeps that surrounded KC during the months in question. That being said, I do find it strange that a young man would be comfortable in the same bed with his squeeze AND her young child - just saying. That seems questionable to me but I guess anything goes these days. One's choices can lead to trouble.
You would not believe how much things have changed in these days Woe...I am sometimes, always, blown away by the intensity and the speed of the NEW world as it is now. I mean, some of the things that my children come home from school telling me, like boys exposing themselves at school and kids watching Anime *advertiser censored*, and Swingers being an acceptable way to live, etc. etc. I am just floored. So I would think to Ricardo if it was ok with Casey then it was ok with HIM...

Ah yes, you are right, now I'm mixing up dates!

Casey's mistakes with sex & men go back a couple of years, maybe even before the encounter which left her pregnant....so having a child she did not give a carp about in the bed with a guy she has not known that long fits her bill. And RM might be a scum in other ways, too....I'm not defending his social behavior, but I do not see any indication he had anything to do with Caylee....My post was in reference to some posts on the CA/Baez Sealed Evidence thread, with the missing exhibit, wondering if JB is up to no good, Globe pics, etc. I'm hoping JB doesn't have his sights set on yet another one of KC's old buddies.
Prolly shoulda referenced that in my quote, too!

Any news about "who" LE was inquiring about?

She knew someone in my neighborhood - which is in the outline. The street had the name of a type of bird, I believe, or the name of a state. I think that is what they were looking into.

http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cach...oad&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a
He's in jail until 2010 for burglary, possession of controlled substance, pawnbroker violations, trafficking in stolen property, etc.
If he's been in jail since 2005, how could the MBI find she visited / called him in 2008?
http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ActiveInmates/detail.asp?Bookmark=1&From=list&SessionID=869990392

On July 29. 2008, while cross-referencing the originating and terminating cellular
records for Casey Anthony's cellular phone, ... with known listings
Agent William Moore discovered that on June 27, 2008 at 20:32:41 hours there was a
call made to Bank of America Weather at ...3131, which provided current and
forecast weather information. The celiular records also indicated that the next outgoing
call was placed to ...... at 20:33:39 hours, a number that was later found to
be associated to Ryan A, Palmer at 1428 Cardinal Road, Orlando, Florida. An analysis
of the calls placed from 1427 hours and 1.551 hours revealed a common area
(overlapping sectors from two cellular towers) that was bordered by Glenridge Way to
the north, Bennet Road to the east, Winter Park Road to the west, and Coloniai Drive to
the south. The residence address on file with the State of Florida Department of
Highway Safety & Motor Vehicles for Ryan A. Palmer was within that defined area of
overlapping sectors. This information was provided to Detective Yuri Melich and
Detective William Edwards during a meeting on July 31, 2008 for further investigation

Here's the last interview we know of for Ricardo (Nov. 4, 2008):

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19736123/detail.html

I always wait for the transcripts because the video interviews are too slow to get through. But I just realized we never got a transcript for Ricardo's 10/27/08 interview:
http://cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/audio/RicardoMoralesOctint.WMA part 1
http://cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/audio/RicardoMoralesOctintpt2.WMA part 2

A summary of the 10/27/08 interview starts on page 2 of this document:

http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:gWr9ivElgg0J:www.wesh.com/download/2009/0121/18530509.pdf+ricardo+morales+interview+november+4+2008&hl=en&gl=us&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESimpBwSJO09DvZNxQ0djG2tGbFwdgqaABMlD9nN6pdF1AzDMx0dy-oP4JyW_NBjKZef8SB_UELerw4fWrDXeilIZHKoSI0YLNiJ8fpBhzBLqmBY4d4IRdHE6Tqje7X8TiQu20dd&sig=AHIEtbS9VhYqR9P-Phpv5bXeKoPDe3xJlQ

ETA: So all these interviews were before LE (or, presumably, Ricardo) knew that the "Big Trouble" T-shirt would be important to the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717