2008.07.23 Amy H. Interview

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She may also have been trying to do some "preventative" damage control...In case any of her friends did happen to notice. The smell was getting progressively worse and she was perhaps becoming aware of it even when not inside the vehicle. I've been trailing the smell business too - in an effort to tie it to the timeline...

That's a good way to put it...preventative damage control :yes:

I really think for the car to reek the way it did, it would have to be from a source inside the vehicle----- interior or trunk area.

I don't care if she ran over Rocky the FLYING SQUIRREL & HIS BUDDY BULLWINKLE:moose:.....she would have to put their furry corpses inside the trunk or inside the car itself to get the nauseating odor to the degree she had it.:devil:

My Avatar (:)angel::wolf: ))once snuck a meaty beef bone (not a dog treat but a bone with meat) into my car. She then unbeknownst to me, "buried" it down into the crack in the back seat. I had no clue it was there.

My car began to reek beyond words.....parked in the Florida sun.:razz: :razz::razz:

I wanted to get it checked out for a long driving trip. I could not find a mechanic who would check it or work on it. :snooty::nono:
It was sooooo embarrassing :blush:
They all said they would not go near it till I got rid of the smell. :tsktsk::iamashamed0005:

By the time I thought to look behind the back seat, by pulling it out, there were maggots :yuck:with the bone.
Even with that kind of horrible stench, the odor was not picked up by my clothing or by my Avatar's fur. I was never concerned about anyone thinking there was a body in the car and no one seemed alarmed by anything other than the bad bad bad odor........not the actual cause.
It wasn't viewed as a mystery attached to me but more as just a mysterious creepy smell. :sheesh:
Thus I believe that not only is the Squirrel-Story evidence of damage control, but also evidence of Casey's reputation for creepiness which has not been highlighted. As you folks are saying in WS-land, the avg person has no need to cover up any smell not matter how creepy, just to fend off anticipated accusations.
There aren't going to be accusations, period.:innocent:
What is it about Casey's personality prior to the smell incident, which would allow her to know people would suspect her and to know that she needed a "cover-story.
Or maybe it's solely the wrongdoing regarding Caylee.

I never thought to come up with an explanation. I admitted I had no clue what the smell was. :confused::blushingsmiley:
I know it wasn't Casey's conscience talking to explain away the smell. :no:
I would expect that from someone else maybe but not her. I can only conclude it was as was stated, preventative damage control and / or a hint at her knowledge of how others viewed her.

jmo:)

Yeah. It is strange. They basically bring it up in all of the related interviews. I've been wondering what kind of accident blows out a front and a back tire on the same side??? Anyone ever had anything like that happen to them? Also wondering who fixed her car after that?

...Can anyone remember the date for this incident off-hand??? (I think it was in May?)

According to RM it was on may 14. One day when my daughter was still in school she was comong home, driving to fast and it was raining she slid off the road and hit something and busted both tires on one side of the car.

If someone punctures your tires they usualy do it on the side that is closer to the curb. This way it is not noticed by any rolling patrols of LE. Maybe LE was looking for an explanation of where they all had been. Who was Casey with.
I noticed she called her friends to come and help her with the flat tire problem. She did not call her father or JG. Why? Nor did she call a tow truck because the car was not in her name. Could she have gone and gotten the car back from the tow company is she had called one since she in not the owner and the car is not in her name?

I can't help but laugh at the ignorance. This may be the easiest debunked lie she's told.

Yeah, squirrel, that's it!
No, wait! Maybe rabbit!
Oh, better yet, cat! That's more believable!

Pfffft!

Actually, it was all of them. They stood in a line and let George mow 'em down.

Covering tracks, yea. I guess I'm just wondering out of all the horrible things she was being quiet about and eventually would have to explain, why start with a smell that nobody but her has even smelled? Just odd...

Someone could have smelled the odor and Casey was making up a story to start telling others.

Yeah. It is strange. They basically bring it up in all of the related interviews. I've been wondering what kind of accident blows out a front and a back tire on the same side??? Anyone ever had anything like that happen to them? Also wondering who fixed her car after that?

...Can anyone remember the date for this incident off-hand??? (I think it was in May?)

One night way back in my stupid youth I drove over a hugh railroad tie that had fallen out of a truck on a country road going home, flattened both front tires and a back one i tried to explain that away to my dad the next day with the mother of all hangovers like a chainsaw was running in my head. Needless to say he didn't buy that but he was a little wiser than GA and CA

One night way back in my stupid youth I drove over a hugh railroad tie that had fallen out of a truck on a country road going home, flattened both front tires and a back one i tried to explain that away to my dad the next day with the mother of all hangovers like a chainsaw was running in my head. Needless to say he didn't buy that but he was a little wiser than GA and CA

Lol! I guess maybe they were trying to get info as to whether or not she could have been driving while drunk? Or trying to figure out what she had hit? Or where/how she got the car fixed afterwards...I don't know but they question it so much, it raises my curiousity.

Lol! I guess maybe they were trying to get info as to whether or not she could have been driving while drunk? Or trying to figure out what she had hit? Or where/how she got the car fixed afterwards...I don't know but they question it so much, it raises my curiousity.

this case has so many twists and turns, I defiently think that Casey probably drove drunk alot but all of these kids she hangs with party and they probably do too, so I think anything they say that happened after the bars closes should be taken with a grain of salt. The night Amy got up and couldn't remember changing clothes when she "lost" her money she was probably passed out thats why she couldn;t remember,IMO

I don't know about you guys, but I like Amy. I think she tells it like it is. It seems she saw the writing on the wall as soon as the stuff with the car broke. I believe her and I think she has nothing to hide.

ok....miscarriage? exqueeze me? baking powder? let's go back to that one, please!

Regarding the flat tires on the passenger side of the car, in some gated communities if you try to enter and do not have a key card, that triggers spikes to appear on the roadway. Pehaps she was some how able to avoid the spikes on one side of the car by driving up on the median.

Regarding the flat tires on the passenger side of the car, in some gated communities if you try to enter and do not have a key card, that triggers spikes to appear on the roadway. Pehaps she was some how able to avoid the spikes on one side of the car by driving up on the median.

thats a good idea a old country girl like me that has never lived in a gated community would not have thought of that, good sleuthing:clap:

I thought about that too. The gated community I live in has spikes on the exit side for anyone who tries to enter through there, trying to avoid the card reader/call box.

The spikes here are a bit snaggled so some of them won't stand up.

I don't know about you guys, but I like Amy. I think she tells it like it is. It seems she saw the writing on the wall as soon as the stuff with the car broke. I believe her and I think she has nothing to hide.

ok....miscarriage? exqueeze me? baking powder? let's go back to that one, please!

I like Amy too. Once she realized the lies were unrolling while driving with Cindy, she had no reservations in asking about more suspected tales Casey had told.

She had to have thought some of Casey's tales were horse snot.

Aso spikes at airports.

I was very impressed with Amy....I believed her / she had nothing to hide.

It's funny though. One time I parked my car and got out (in the summer) and I smelled the worst smell I had ever smelled in my life. It was like an old poopy diaper x 100 at least! Well, as I was walking around to the other side of my car I saw a dead squirrel by the curb that was bloated and rotting in the hot sun. Even though I have never smelled a decomposing human body, which I've learned through ws is unmistakable, to me the smell of that decomposing squirrel was unforgettable too. I was thinking perhaps Casey has come across a decomposing squirrel body in her lifetime and the smell from the trunk where the decomp was reminded her of the rotting squirrel, hence the lie. I'm wondering if any of you who HAVE had the unfortunate experience of smelling human decomp can compare that smell to the decomp of a squirrel? Is it a similar smell?

Amy is the best... poor girl! But she's hangin' in there and rolling with the punches. She was another innocent victim.

It's funny though. One time I parked my car and got out (in the summer) and I smelled the worst smell I had ever smelled in my life. It was like an old poopy diaper x 100 at least! Well, as I was walking around to the other side of my car I saw a dead squirrel by the curb that was bloated and rotting in the hot sun. Even though I have never smelled a decomposing human body, which I've learned through ws is unmistakable, to me the smell of that decomposing squirrel was unforgettable too. I was thinking perhaps Casey has come across a decomposing squirrel body in her lifetime and the smell from the trunk where the decomp was reminded her of the rotting squirrel, hence the lie. I'm wondering if any of you who HAVE had the unfortunate experience of smelling human decomp can compare that smell to the decomp of a squirrel? Is it a similar smell?

I have run into all sorts of stinky dead critters in the FL wilds....I live near a huge wooded area and hike when it goes under 400 degrees.

There's everything from dead pigs, to squirrels, deer etc. There can be quite a stench in that baking sun, but there is no comp to decomp.

That reminds me. All the talk about gators doing the dirty-work for Casey.
I see huge turkey vultures, 6 foot wingspan types, cleaning up these animals till there is just a skeleton.

061408casey-amy-text.jpg

On July 23, 2008, Amy Huizenga presented her cell phone to investigators so that text messages from Casey Anthony could be extracted. Data was removed from the phone using a third party computer software.

Data removal was supervised by computer forensic examiner Det. Sandra G. Cawn with the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

The following is text sent by Casey to Amy on June 14:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...ale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alwaysseeking