2008.07.23 Amy H. Interview

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is another one of those instances where I'm torn between Casey's lies being pure brilliance or dumb luck. Which is it? It could go either way.

This is another one of those instances where I'm torn between Casey's lies being pure brilliance or dumb luck. Which is it? It could go either way.

Amy seems unsure of whether she told Casey about the pants episode or not. I think she must have.

Thank you. This is what I attempted to say on the other thread. Casey did not change Amy's pants while Amy was sleeping. That was a separate incident when Casey wasn't even present. I see no reason to think that Casey drugged Amy and then stole her money. Why bother? Amy was sleeping.

Maybe a good one for the "Myth Busters" thread....:waitasec:

Amy seems unsure of whether she told Casey about the pants episode or not. I think she must have.

I agree. If Amy did not directly tell KC, then KC maybe overheard Amy tell someone else. But I hate to admit that because it points more to the "brilliance" of KC's lies as opposed to "dumb luck."

Really... who would think to steal something by telling a friend they were sleepwalking and hid it? Her boldness in lying amazes me!

I agree. If Amy did not directly tell KC, then KC maybe overheard Amy tell someone else. But I hate to admit that because it points more to the "brilliance" of KC's lies as opposed to "dumb luck."

Really... who would think to steal something by telling a friend they were sleepwalking and hid it? Her boldness in lying amazes me!

Seriously. That one is mind boggling. I'd tear the house apart to find my money before I swallowed that line of BS from anybody staying with me, and if it didn't turn up I'd put myself on notice to watch for clues about my so-called friend.

Hello WS

Anthony check trial less than three weeks away. On Jan. 25, Anthony is scheduled to stand trial for 13 check fraud counts.

The felony charges stem from allegations she drained her friend Amy Huizenga's bank account of several hundred dollars while her daughter, Caylee, was missing.

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/22135523/detail.html

Amy Huizenga's statement to LE(in part)
7-23-08

AH: Never seen the babysitter. I've never spoken to the baby sitter.
LE: What, ha...and you've heard Casey refer to the babysitter?
AH: As Zanny
LE: That's the name she uses?
AH: Yes
LE: And there was another name you mentioned?
AH: She told me the names and I don't, I couldn't at first remember when all of it happened. But then after hearing the name uhm, it does sound like the name that she told me. But Zanny was what she always used except for the one time I questioned Zanny the nanny.
(skip)
AH: She had told me there was this horrible smell in her car and she couldn't figure out what it was. And then like as the days progressed, it may have been more than two days, but I know it was at least more than one day that she talked to me. So it had to have been at least two days that she told me about this smell in her car. And she uhm, you know like the next day it was just so much worse. She was like I think maybe my dad ran something over with my car when he borrowed it and it, it smells like something died in my car. And uhm, but she had mentioned the engine as being the source of the smell.
(skip)
AH: Uhm, she kept telling me that she was thinking she was having a problem with her fuel gauge. Uhm, the message on the 27th says definitely, there's definitely a, part of an animal plastered to the frame of my car, which was the end of the mystery. She told me that she had, you know gotten rid of it and I never heard anything about a smell again.
(skip)
AH: ...so I probably just called her. I, because I, I'm pretty sure I talked to her while said, she, while she said she was waiting for Tony to come pick her up. (June 27th)
LE: You said in that time frame too is when she told you the child was at the beach?
(skip)
AH: 30th, phone rings at about 9:45 in the morning. Wakes me up. Says, "This is Casey" and she's like, "Come open the door," And I said, are you outside of it? And she said, "Yes." So I opened the door and she was pretty much with me until I went to work that night. Uhm, again, asked me about the having gas cans. She actually texted me and asking me if I had gas cans and all my stuff is in storage right now. Uhm, so we were talking about that and I was like, well why don't we go to Target?
LE: She texted you about the gas cans?
(skip)
LE: All these stories about where the child was?
AH: Always with the nanny.
LE: Okay
AH: Always had an explanation. We'd just talk about it. She'd also talk about the fact that she was so upset that she barely been able to see Caylee lately but its just, you know it's better for her. She's you know just playing and having fun. They're going everywhere. They'd gone to you know Busch Gardens for a while. And she was like, "You know, they're just you know she's having fun. So at least she's in a good place and not involved in all this other stuff." Made up stuff that all this other stuff that's happening.
(skip)
LE: The 2nd uhm, you guys went to a couple of clubs. Now was there any, look like she was searching for anyone at those clubs?
AH: Uhm, it didn't seem like it to me that night. I know on the 3rd uhm, and this you would have to talk to Troy about, uhm that she got upset and said her brother was coming to look for her and that they had to leave.
(skip)
LE: So she's got her fingernails cleaned, done up pretty, and a tattoo in the week that Tony's gone?
AH: Uh-hum
(skip)
LE: So this whole week she had excuses of being at parks and (inaudible).
AH: Oh, yeah at parks...
(skip)
AH: The grandma called me and uhm, pretty much wondering where her daughter and granddaughter were. Briefly explained some of the situation. Offered to come and pick me up from the mall. Uhm, she sounded very concerned and told me if she did not find Casey she would end up in jail. And I...
LE: Grandma said that?
AH: Yes. I decided to trust her.
LE: Did you ask her why she would make a statement like that? Why(inaudible)
AH: Well she had told me that the car had been in impound since the 30th, they had just gotten it off. She hadn't seen Caylee. She was pretty panicky and...
LE: Yeah, but why would she think her daughter would end up in jail? Did she(inaudible)
AH: I didn't know. I mean it kind of sounded to me like it was something to do with the car. And I don't know how long you can leave a car in impound without...
LE: Uh-hum
(skip)
LE: Did uh, grandma ever ask you about a smell coming from the car?
(skip)
AH: ...since the 30th. They went to go pick it up and the car smelled like something had died. And...
LE: Grandma tells you that?
AH: Grandma tells me that. And at that point I'm like, oh yeah Casey told me she had run something over with her car. And then proceeds, she proceeds to tell me, she's like, "Oh well we didn't know that." But proceeds to tell me the rest of the story that the impound law, because they couldn't, didn't have the keys...
LE: Yeah but didn't you say that Casey blamed her dad for running something over?
AH: Is what she told me, but we now know that...
LE: (inaudible)
AH: ...nothing Casey says is true.
(skip)
LE: Did Grandma at the time start to seem like she was going down the road that baby's missing?
AH: Uhm, at that time...
LE: Nasty smelling car?
AH: ...she just...well, that's what they said. I mean I had mentioned that the whole story after I, you know I had mentioned that I knew about the smell. Uhm, she's like well, you know the impound lot didn't have the keys so they couldn't open up the trunk. And she told me the smell was coming from the trunk, trunk. And Casey had talked about it coming from the engine. Uhm...
LE: Grandma told you on the 15th, smell coming from the trunk?
AH: Yes. Uhm, when they went to go pick up the car from the impound lot. Once they had the keys and they opened it up they found the pizza boxes with maggots on the inside. And were assuming that's what the smell was...
(skip)
AH: She said she was worried. She hadn't seen Caylee. She hadn't talked to Caylee in over a month. Uh, Casey kept saying, "she's fine, she's with the nanny." Uhm, and she pretty much you know, said that she thought Casey was an unfit Mother and that if this goes on much longer that she would sue for custody of Caylee if it got to that.
LE: Why did you, why did she think she was an unfit mom?
AH: Uhm, the going out, the partying. She uhm, I don't know if you guys have seen the picture of Casey and the American flag. That's from the no clothes party we went to in May. Uhm, she pretty much showed that picture, that she had printed it off from a computer, in her face and said, "You're at work? Huh?" So and that, that she had been watching Caylee and Casey had said she was at work. Uhm, it was all the going out, the partying...
(skip)
LE: So they were afraid that the baby was in the trunk?
AH: They were terrified it was either Casey or Caylee.
LE: Because of the smell?
AH: Because they had not talked to either of them. Because of the smell. I did not ever smell the smell. Uhm, I only heard of it.
(skip)
LE: Grandma said afraid of smell from trunk was Casey...
AH: Or Caylee...
LE: ...or Caylee?
(skip)
LE: So instead of calling the police at that time...
AH: Well she told me that she, it was weird because it kind of seemed like she had sort of reported it, but it was like a, a tentative reporting. Like she was reporting that maybe something was wrong, but she had to call to confirm that it was, is what it...
AH: ...seemed like to me but I didn't know that was possible. I thought you either reported someone missing or you didn't. Uhm, that seemed a little iffy to me, but you know there was so much other stuff going on a that time that...
(skip)
AH: She didn't know what they were going to find.
LE: They could smell that before they even opened the trunk?
AH: Yes. And the towing company said that they could smell it.
LE: That pungent?
AH: Yeah
LE: Not a pizza box? I know there were pizza boxes in there. Did that...
AH: There is no way a pizza box could smell that bad.
LE: At that point in time...
AH: From what the, from the description of the smell there's no way.
LE: Even the grandparents felt at that time, from what she told you...
AH: And...
LE: ...that, that oh, s)!t?
AH: Until they got that trunk open, that's what they were afraid of, yes.
LE: That it was going to be the baby or their daughter? Excellent. (sighs) So, huh.
(skip)
LE: You ask about the house situation?
AH: Uh, yeah I told her about the fact, I was like...
LE: Moving in?
AH: ...you know, she told me that you know, they were and all that stuff. and she's like, "The only time I've ever mentioned selling the house was to Casey because I couldn't afford the mortgage payments."

(end of what I copied)

I am glad something about this case is going to trial. Which thread do I read to understand what information pertaining to Casey's "other" trial will be a part of the check fraud case? If any. TIA

...jmo...

"You know, they're just you know she's having fun. So at least she's in a good place and not involved in all this other stuff." Made up stuff that all this other stuff that's happening.

Not involved in what "other stuff"?

"You know, they're just you know she's having fun. So at least she's in a good place and not involved in all this other stuff." Made up stuff that all this other stuff that's happening.

Not involved in what "other stuff"?

Wasn't Casey staying with Tony because of some "stuff" going on at home? Then when Tony's roommates said it probably wasn't a good idea to have a two-year-old staying at the apartment, Caylee went to stay with "Zanny."

Am I remembering it right? It's been a long time.

I didn't read back through the thread to see if the following was posted:

11:38 pm Amy comment on facebook
*Amy Huizenga wrote
at 11:38pm on July 15th, 2008
A person who I thought was my friend stole money one night while I was sleeping and made up a story about how I got up in my sleep and put money away for the trip I was going on (I got back today, it was a great trip!). I bought that, she's my friend, but after today I know it was her. I let her use my car while I was gone and my check book was in there. Account cleared out. Hopefully I'll be able to get that back... but yeah... overall... about a grand. Which isn't even the worst (for me it is...) apparently her kid has been missing for a month. She claims the nanny stole her and was too afraid to tell her mom. So, as bad as all this is, there is a little girl out there (hopefully) that I'm way worried about.
Anyway, how are you?

Hello WS :)

Amy H. Interview with LE

(snipped and skipped)

AH: The grandma called me and uhm, pretty much wondering where her daughter and granddaughter were. Briefly explained some of the situation. Offered to come and pick me up from the mall. Uhm, she sounded very concerned and told me if she did not find Casey she would end up in jail. And I...
LE: Grandma said that?
AH: Yes. I decided to trust her.
LE: Did you ask her why she would make a statement like that? Why(inaudible)
AH: Well she had told me that the car had been in impound since the 30th, they had just gotten it off. She hadn't seen Caylee. She was pretty panicky and...
LE: Yeah, but why would she think her daughter would end up in jail? Did she(inaudible)
AH: I didn't know. I mean it kind of sounded to me like it was something to do with the car. And I don't know how long you can leave a car in impound without...
(skip)
LE: Did uh, grandma ever ask you about a smell coming from the car?
(skip)
AH: ...since the 30th. They went to go pick it up and the car smelled like something had died. And...
LE: Grandma tells you that?
AH: Grandma tells me that. And at that point I'm like, oh yeah Casey told me she had run something over with her car. And then proceeds, she proceeds to tell me, she's like, "Oh well we didn't know that." But proceeds to tell me the rest of the story that the impound law, because they couldn't, didn't have the keys...

LE: Yeah but didn't you say that Casey blamed her dad for running something over?
AH: Is what she told me, but we now know that...
LE: (inaudible)
AH: ...nothing Casey says is true.
(skip)
LE: Did Grandma at the time start to seem like she was going down the road that baby's missing?
AH: Uhm, at that time...
LE: Nasty smelling car?
AH: ...she just...well, that's what they said. I mean I had mentioned that the whole story after I, you know I had mentioned that I knew about the smell. Uhm, she's like well, you know the impound lot didn't have the keys so they couldn't open up the trunk. And she told me the smell was coming from the trunk, trunk. And Casey had talked about it coming from the engine. Uhm...
LE: Grandma told you on the 15th, smell coming from the trunk?
AH: Yes. Uhm, when they went to go pick up the car from the impound lot. Once they had the keys and they opened it up they found the pizza boxes with maggots on the inside. And were assuming that's what the smell was...
(skip)
AH: She said she was worried. She hadn't seen Caylee. She hadn't talked to Caylee in over a month. Uh, Casey kept saying, "she's fine, she's with the nanny." Uhm, and she pretty much you know, said that she thought Casey was an unfit Mother and that if this goes on much longer that she would sue for custody of Caylee if it got to that.
LE: Why did you, why did she think she was an unfit mom?
AH: Uhm, the going out, the partying. She uhm, I don't know if you guys have seen the picture of Casey and the American flag. That's from the no clothes party we went to in May. Uhm, she pretty much showed that picture, that she had printed it off from a computer, in her face and said, "You're at work? Huh?" So and that, that she had been watching Caylee and Casey had said she was at work. Uhm, it was all the going out, the partying...
(skip)
LE: So they were afraid that the baby was in the trunk?
AH: They were terrified it was either Casey or Caylee.
LE: Because of the smell?
AH: Because they had not talked to either of them. Because of the smell. I did not ever smell the smell. Uhm, I only heard of it.
(skip)
LE: Grandma said afraid of smell from trunk was Casey...
AH: Or Caylee...
LE: ...or Caylee?
(skip)
LE: So instead of calling the police at that time...
AH: Well she told me that she, it was weird because it kind of seemed like she had sort of reported it, but it was like a, a tentative reporting. Like she was reporting that maybe something was wrong, but she had to call to confirm that it was, is what it...
AH: ...seemed like to me but I didn't know that was possible. I thought you either reported someone missing or you didn't. Uhm, that seemed a little iffy to me, but you know there was so much other stuff going on a that time that...
(skip)
AH: She didn't know what they were going to find.
LE: They could smell that before they even opened the trunk?
AH: Yes. And the towing company said that they could smell it.
LE: That pungent?
AH: Yeah
LE: Not a pizza box? I know there were pizza boxes in there. Did that...
AH: There is no way a pizza box could smell that bad.
LE: At that point in time...
AH: From what the, from the description of the smell there's no way.
LE: Even the grandparents felt at that time, from what she told you...
AH: And...
LE: ...that, that oh, s)!t?
AH: Until they got that trunk open, that's what they were afraid of, yes.
LE: That it was going to be the baby or their daughter? Excellent. (sighs) So, huh.
(skip)
LE: You ask about the house situation?
AH: Uh, yeah I told her about the fact, I was like...
LE: Moving in?
AH: ...you know, she told me that you know, they were and all that stuff. and she's like, "The only time I've ever mentioned selling the house was to Casey because I couldn't afford the mortgage payments."

...js...

Hello WS :)

Amy Huizenga
Interview with LE
(snipped)

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_A_Huizenga072308.htm

LE: So on the 15th is when everything came out?
AH: Pop, a big, old bubble popped
(skip)
AH: And she, Mrs. Anthony confronted Casey about a lot of those lies in the car, and she pretty much sat there.
LE: You were in the car?
AH: Didn't say a word. Yes. Well, because they took me back to where I live.
LE: Did grandmother bark at Casey about the smell in the trunk of the car?
AH: Yeah (affirmative).
(skip)
AH: Just saying that the car smells like **** and you know. They were terrified...
LE: **** or death? I mean did she go down the death road with her like...
AH: Uhm, I don't, I don't remember. Uhm, it was very, very uncomfortable for me to be in the middle of that.
(skip)
AH: Uhm, I was trying my best just to, I mean they were very loud.
(skip)
AH: And I mean I heard everything. Even when I finally, because I got, initially got in the corner. Was like in the corner because I had pretty much knocked on the door to get Casey to come out. Motioned her mom over and got stuck in a corner for a few minutes with them yelling like right here. And I finally wiggled my way to go sit on the stairs, but I meant they're my ride. I couldn't go to terribly far.
DR: Uh-hum (affirmative).
AH: Uhm, and you know, was fortunately, slash, unfortunately able to hear all of what was happening. But it was a lot of just mother/daughter yelling at each other.
You know, "You're lying about me." She had told her mom that she was in
Jacksonville that day...

DR: Uh-hum (affirmative).
AH: ...and she wasn't. And you know...
EE: Any challenges about the child though? Was grandma challenging her about the location of the child?
AH: She just, she just kept saying, "You are taking me to Caylee now." And Casey was like, "She's fine. She's with the nanny." And Mrs. Anthony was like, "Then if she is then we're just going to go see her." She's like, "I want to see my granddaughter. I want to be selfish. I want to see my granddaughter." She's like, "You're taking her to me now."
EE: Uh-hum (affirmative).
AH: And pretty much forced, you know, Casey to, in the car. And they dropped me off and them from my knowledge they were, Casey was going to be, or she kept saying, "Fine. We'll drop Amy off and we'll talk." And she's like, "We can talk but you're taking me to Caylee."
EE: Dropped you back off at your apartment?
AH: Yeah (affirmative). So they dropped me off and then I did not hear from either of them until eleven o'clock when uhm, Cindy Anthony called me and told me that, well she had told me when she dropped me off, she's like, "I'll let you know what happens, and you know, if Caylee's okay," and all that stuff. And uhm, just called me crying, at about eleven o'clock that night, saying that you know, Casey was gone, or Caylee was gone and that Casey said the nanny had ran off with her like a month ago. And you know, that's the first I heard of that story.
(end)

...js...

Thanks Chiquita. I like how CA conveniently forgot all the dialog with Amy during that road trip.
Also when CA testified that she didn't argue with KC because she respects her too much, I expected KC to snicker then roll her eyes. I know I did.

What a liar face.

For those interested:

INCOMING TEXT Amy Huzienga Casey Anthony Please tell me this hiding money is a joke! I can’t find it anywhere.
OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony Amy Huzienga Are you serious? I’m not joking that’s not good at all. Did you check the car just in case?
INCOMING TEXT Amy Huzienga Casey Anthony No, I did check my suff in the garage.
OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony Amy Huzienga Where in the hell did you put it? That’s crazy.
INCOMING TEXT Amy Huzienga Casey Anthony No idea dude.
OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony Amy Huzienga Jesus do you want me to come back and help you look?
INCOMING TEXT Amy Huzienga Casey Anthony It’s not going anywhere.
OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony Amy Huzienga Yeah. We just need to find it. Piece of mind right?
INCOMING TEXT Amy Huzienga Casey Anthony Si. Have fun. I was hoping it was a prank.
OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony Amy Huzienga Hunny god that sucks. It will turn up. No doubt. You going to be up or are you going to bed?
INCOMING TEXT Amy Huzienga Casey Anthony Who knows.
OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony Amy Huzienga I feel bad for not paying more attention.
INCOMING TEXT Amy Huzienga Casey Anthony You didn’t know. This is so unlike me.
OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony Amy Huzienga I'm sorry love. Let me know if I can help.

If I have my dates straight these texts all occurred in the wee hours of the morning of 7/4.

FWIW, in Amy's statement she indicated the money was stolen on 7/2. Sooo..dunno if the 7/4 date is when she just noticed it missing (likely IMHO) and attributed the 7/2 date to the telling of the change-o-pants story...or somethin' else.
Wow. I had forgotten about the text exchange above.

Poor Amy. While Amy is stressing and panicking about her missing money, I can just see Casey on the other end of the phone with Amy's money spread out in front of her on the bed.

Casey is just plain rotten.

To put it mildly.

Thanks Chiquita. I like how CA conveniently forgot all the dialog with Amy during that road trip.
Also when CA testified that she didn't argue with KC because she respects her too much, I expected KC to snicker then roll her eyes. I know I did.

What a liar face.

During the 911 hearing I expected the defense to use this statement by AH to support their attempt to prove the calls were not exited utterances. Don't know if they forgot it or were scared of the damage it would do. In the long run I think this statement will do them much more harm than good.

Thank you for posting Amys account of the night of the 15th. I am rewatching the hearing at the moment and am frustrated by the number of lies Cindy told.

It's all coming back. Thanks for the reminder of how evil Casey was to AH. It breaks your heart, AH never deserved one bit of what happened to her. Maybe she was too trusting, but she'll never be that again, I bet.

So, CA forgot about telling AH about dead body smells and maggots. It figures.

You know, after watching the Poetry in Motion on Friday...and reviewing the texts, the interviews...I think we are in for a real treat.

It is going to be like listening to a symphony practice just bits and pieces and then the night of the performance listening to the whole thing put together.

I can't wait. May 2011. 10 months away.

You know, after watching the Poetry in Motion on Friday...and reviewing the texts, the interviews...I think we are in for a real treat.

It is going to be like listening to a symphony practice just bits and pieces and then the night of the performance listening to the whole thing put together.

I can't wait. May 2011. 10 months away.

Agree. Very much looking forward to the trial and closing arguments in particular.

During the 911 hearing I expected the defense to use this statement by AH to support their attempt to prove the calls were not exited utterances. Don't know if they forgot it or were scared of the damage it would do. In the long run I think this statement will do them much more harm than good.

It's good to read back the testimony and see the differences...

Even as CA is describing the smell in the car to AmyH, at this point, she still thought everything was ok. It wasn't until she got her home, Lee questioning her, when ICA finally blurted out, she hadn't seen Caylee in 31 days, did the panic set it. She became frantic, now she can put the smell in the car to Caylee not being in ICA's custody for 31 days..IMO, (although layman's opinion) it was excited utterance..she can now connect the smell to Caylee's alleged disappearance..JMHO

Once trial rolls around, the defense may hammer those points home with CA to discredit her ( they already know she's lost her credibility with her ever changing stories). This could have been done at the hearing on 7/15/2010 but you didn't have AmyH present to do this on this day. I can only bet when the trial gets under way, we will hear of many inconsistencies...alot of discrediting will be done but it will only drive the point home to the jury. How can a grandmother just take the word of her daughter who has been proven to be a pathological liar. Never meeting this alleged nanny, ICA held no job so why didn't grandmother question HOW this nanny was being paid, etc...how ICA has ducked her mother always using excuses to where Caylee was for 31 days, what she was doing (Caylee's sleeping I don't want to wake her, Caylee will get upset, I don't want to upset her, etc..)...seems the dysfunction of this family sets the stage for ICA's mitigating factors, watch for CA to get thrown under the same bus she has thrown innocent people in front of...Just watching ICA's anger at the words her mother spoke at this hearing, I'm feeling an eruption may take place..ICA is incessed at her mother and notibly present is the anger on ICA's face...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

It's good to read back the testimony and see the differences...

Even as CA is describing the smell in the car to AmyH, at this point, she still thought everything was ok. It wasn't until she got her home, Lee questioning her, when ICA finally blurted out, she hadn't seen Caylee in 31 days, did the panic set it. She became frantic, now she can put the smell in the car to Caylee not being in ICA's custody for 31 days..IMO, (although layman's opinion) it was excited utterance..she can now connect the smell to Caylee's alleged disappearance..JMHO

Once trial rolls around, the defense may hammer those points home with CA to discredit her ( they already know she's lost her credibility with her ever changing stories). This could have been done at the hearing on 7/15/2010 but you didn't have AmyH present to do this on this day. I can only bet when the trial gets under way, we will hear of many inconsistencies...alot of discrediting will be done but it will only drive the point home to the jury. How can a grandmother just take the word of her daughter who has been proven to be a pathological liar. Never meeting this alleged nanny, ICA held no job so why didn't grandmother question HOW this nanny was being paid, etc...how ICA has ducked her mother always using excuses to where Caylee was for 31 days, what she was doing (Caylee's sleeping I don't want to wake her, Caylee will get upset, I don't want to upset her, etc..)...seems the dysfunction of this family sets the stage for ICA's mitigating factors, watch for CA to get thrown under the same bus she has thrown innocent people in front of...Just watching ICA's anger at the words her mother spoke at this hearing, I'm feeling an eruption may take place..ICA is incessed at her mother and notibly present is the anger on ICA's face...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I don't think the Defense had anything left but bravado on the 15th before and while Cindy was testifying. The same transcripts we read are available to Baez and Brad who were coaching Cindy for days before the hearing. None of this information is secret. :doh:

I think the hearing was just a little taste of what's to come at trial. Time to think about saying "uncle", ICA.

(For anyone saying "huh" as kids we used to say "uncle" when we wanted to give up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya