2008.07.24 George Anthony Interview

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bolded by me.

That statement is a bombshell in of itself! While KC is absolutely, 100% responsible for what she did to Caylee, I think there are some startling revelations in all of this about CA, and the blood that may be left on her hands when all is said and done! In the end KC may just be willing to go the distance and take the DP rather than let CA get the upper hand...it's almost as if this is the only way KC feels she can get any sort of control back in her life. When you break this all down into the individual dynamics of the various personalities, the case becomes very sad, indeed.

ITA Oh we should make no mistake here, CA has played a major supporting role in this entire tragedy. In fact to be honest, I am more disgusted w the narcissistic parenting extremes, the control issues, overbearing her husband and running her daughter's brain seen in CA--but that is because I've believed all along this was a self-fulfilling prophecy of her daughter's "unfit" mothering which KC is, due to this, unable to admit. JMO

I truly believe that if Baez did not seperate that family when she was out the way that he did, that Caylee would have been recovered by now.
Has he done his job up to this point, technically, yes, ethically, no, imo.

I do not see how he/they think this is going to end well.

I agree, during the interview did YM not allude to shenanigans JB was attempting to pull by playing the family off of the sheriff's office? I suspect that his intentions were always to bring this case to trial regardless of the best interest of his client and his ability to render the necessary services.

He has been talking to LE and telling the truth. He HAS been doing the right thing for Caylee.

But that doesn't mean he no longer loves the rest of his family.

ITA! :blowkiss:

women stay in abusive situations all the time...could be with GA--plus the kids and all...he may at this time chose to be there due to feeling family obligations---but this also explains why he is out and about pulling that sign--

I also remember hearing that the first time KC was released he really lit into her and after about 15 minutes took a long walk...he knows but is trying to keep peace...(the officers really didn't have much love for CA...:bang:) haven't read all but am rethinking who cleaned the car out...
jmo

Bolding by me.
Yes, and I feel the same way about women, this isn't a gender thing. I can see when a woman is afraid to leave because the man will hunt her down and kill her, because that happens way too often, but this isn't that kind of situation.
What can I say, I am all about accountability. IMO, Caylee Anthony's body, a little girl who almost, but didn't quite, make it to 3 years old, is out there somewhere, and it is there because her mother killed her and dumped her like a piece of garbage. "Keeping the peace" doesn't even factor in at this point.
Lanie

Good riddance, I say (to the losing the daughter). All Casey did was bring this family pain and anguish with her actions.

Amen if I was George and had a daughter like Kasey I would want her in jail that's were she needs to be for justice for Caylee and to give George some needed peace away from her ...IMO George feels this sense of duty to his family to try to fix everything and he knows that it is a hopeless case with Kasey she will never change and he wants her in jail..This BIT$h has made his life miserably which is sad he seems like a good man a good father who would do anything for his family Kasey and Caylee.... he just wanted Kasey to do the right thing....

I don't know how much that would contribute to their case, but my guess is that they're assuming they will get the murder conviction w/life sentence or dp regardless, and then they may not even bother with the fraud trial. Thus saving the state some $$.

That's right. Even if KC was sentenced to LWOP, I guess there would be no point in pursuing anything else not directly connected to this case. JMO

He has been talking to LE and telling the truth. He HAS been doing the right thing for Caylee.

But that doesn't mean he no longer loves the rest of his family.

Or should leave his wife over it at this point. It called the "or worse" part of marriage vows.

I mean not to be rude or anything, but lets say he did leave her and she did something awful to herself..then everyone here would blame him for leaving her...:rolleyes:

We do not know what he has really said to her behind closed doors.

I don't think Casey knew Baez before. I think she knew the name from someone else possibly.

She lied to him about the money to pay him. If he had known her previously, the statement would never have been made. He would have known she didn't have a job or a dime of her own.

Bold mine...
Not necessarily. She had fooled the entire world for almost 3 years-it is possible IF she knew him, as a "delivery girl" or in some other "professional" and yet illicit capacity, that he did not know the details of her personal life beyond the "professional" relationship that they MAY have had PRE Caylee's disappearance...just a theory...OR perhaps he had REPRESENTED some of her "drug buddies", if in fact that is what she had, and she had heard his name in her "circles"??? So many possibilities...

The interview ends with YM saying that the poor man is throwing up... :(

It angers me all over, again, that Casey is letting those that do care about Caylee, suffer. Does she get some kind of pleasure out of it?

With this interview on the record, you know George's testimony on the stand in front of the grand jury had to be extremely damning against Casey. This poor man is carrying such a heavy load... and his bond with Caylee speaks loudly... that little girl was his sunshine. My heart breaks over and over, for him... and heaven knows the hell he is putting up with, trying to keep peace with Cindy.

I totally agree :cry: LE has been clear about G being open with them, and based on the earlier interviews and his being called to testify to the GJ, there was no reason, imo, to doubt what they said. I absolutely 100% do not believe this man knows where Caylee is buried. If he did, I believe he would have either told LE or done away with himself.

With C, I'm not so sure he's trying to keep the peace with her as much as trying to protect her and letting her hold onto the shred of hope that might be left and come to terms with reality in her own way and time. The last thing he needs right now is for his wife to have a complete breakdown. I mean seriously - he's lost Caylee, he's lost KC, LA is off doing whatever and all that's left of his family is Cindy. And he obviously loves her -- and they've managed to stay married in spite of the crap KC has put them thru (not counting this / her killing Caylee).

I hope they're able to comfort and support each other when they're alone together, at least to the extent that's possible. Without words or having to talk about the reality of the situation. I believe NG is correct when she's stated they're holding onto hope because they have to. That makes sense to me even though I don't believe they're going to be able to do it much longer (because I do believe Caylee will be found). I pray they will find the strength they need to get thru each day as well as the days ahead...

ETA: Elphaba I absolutely DO believe KC is loving this. She's resented them for so long that I'm sure she feels they need to suffer :mad:

I don't see it as fear, I see it as love. Maybe not a healthy love, but love just the same. To me there is too much concern for Cindy and what this is doing to her for it to be fear.
I agree all this enabling does not lead to happy endings, but even trying to do right and call people on their behavior doesn't always, either. There are no guarantees.
But yes, I agree 100% this is taking the easy way out, and I'll take it a step further and call it selfish. Doing the right thing is most of the time very hard, if it weren't, everyone would be doing it.Lanie

(bold mine)

ITA w bolded!

Did you guys see the part of the interview where he was wondering if they had the tests back from the trunk yet? I immediately remembered LP stating that once those were released, the entire mood of the house changed. THAT is when George KNEW that poor Caylee was dead. What a living hell for this poor man....

The interview ends with YM saying that the poor man is throwing up... :(

It angers me all over, again, that Casey is letting those that do care about Caylee, suffer. Does she get some kind of pleasure out of it?

I shudder to think... but yes, I suspect she does. I would confess anything if I was destroying those I love by keeping my silence.

He'd be a lot less tormented IF he stopped being part of the club who think it's somehow helpful to KEEP enabling Casey.

When it's all said & done, it will become obvious that pretending to believe Casey's *advertiser censored* & bull tales did NOTHING to help her anyway.

IMO, anyone who enables Casey is a BIG, BIG part of the problem.

George seems to enable Cindy (to keep peace with her) who enables Casey.

Cindy is the dominant in this family but George going along for the ride doesn't help their cause.

In reading George's interview, he seems to be worried that LE will have a bad opinion of him, he is anxious they not get the impression he is "playing cop", jmo

I also find it interesting that GA does not like JB. Seems like we aren't the only ones.

I know that NG mentioned Casey's past. Someone brought up the fact that she has no criminal history...and NG remarked "that we know of". That should be a matter of public record. Blink thought there may have been a previous report to CPS but I haven't been able to find reference to it. It could be as simple as this box being marked.

LOL, I am going crazy on this. I KNOW a NG producer told me that a few months ago, I spoke to LP and TP on this yesterday. It could have been an error, yes, I am trying to drill it down...

I agree, during the interview did YM not allude to shenanigans JB was attempting to pull by playing the family off of the sheriff's office? I suspect that his intentions were always to bring this case to trial regardless of the best interest of his client and his ability to render the necessary services.
Oh, and I think LE made it perfectly clear to George that if Cindy in any way kept important info. from them that they wouldn't hesitate to go after her.

I totally agree :cry: LE has been clear about G being open with them, and based on the earlier interviews and his being called to testify to the GJ, there was no reason, imo, to doubt what they said. I absolutely 100% do not believe this man knows where Caylee is buried. If he did, I believe he would have either told LE or done away with himself.

With C, I'm not so sure he's trying to keep the peace with her as much as trying to protect her and letting her hold onto the shred of hope that might be left and come to terms with reality in her own way and time. The last thing he needs right now is for his wife to have a complete breakdown. I mean seriously - he's lost Caylee, he's lost KC, LA is off doing whatever and all that's left of his family is Cindy. And he obviously loves her -- and they've managed to stay married in spite of the crap KC has put them thru (not counting this / her killing Caylee).

I hope they're able to comfort and support each other when they're alone together, at least to the extent that's possible. Without words or having to talk about the reality of the situation. I believe NG is correct when she's stated they're holding onto hope because they have to. That makes sense to me even though I don't believe they're going to be able to do it much longer (because I do believe Caylee will be found). I pray they will find the strength they need to get thru each day as well as the days ahead...

(bold mine) Agree w bolded.

There is a "hope" that disappoints. Denial is not faith! "Faith" doesn't call those things that ARE as though they were NOT--it calls those things that are not (yet) as though they were (big difference!) It is the deception, estrangement and isolation that cause madness or could in actuality drive his wife over the edge. And ultimately there is no comfort in lies. "Blessed are those who MOURN for they (can, and) shall be comforted." JMO

Or should leave his wife over it at this point. It called the "or worse" part of marriage vows.

I mean not to be rude or anything, but lets say he did leave her and she did something awful to herself..then everyone here would blame him for leaving her...:rolleyes:

We do not know what he has really said to her behind closed doors.

Maybe he is trying to make her "see the light" behind closed doors, though I highly doubt that will happen. I really don't care what he says in public as long as behind the scenes (with LE), he is doing right by Caylee. That's all that matters IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Proslakdbf
Back