2008.07.28 Discuss Lee Interview

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We have so many rabbit holes around here that people jump down looking for the meaning of hidden codes or clues or the grain of truth in the lies. I just came here from another thread where people are trying to find map locations because they believe Casey said there are hidden clues in her passwords.

The Anthonys all tend to talk like aliens from outer space because they try to sound more educated or intelligent by using words and phrases that really aren't in their vocabularies. Lee and Casey seem to be the worst for this convoluted nonsense speech.

Do a Google search for Mrs. Malaprop.

You know, if you start out with a faulty premise, such as there are hidden clues or people are speaking in a code that you just need to decode to understand, everything following from that premise is going to be wrong.

I agree, especially with your last statement. Any 'clue' or 'code' relating to KC's story is bound to lead either nowhere, or to faulty assumptions and connections.

We have so many rabbit holes around here that people jump down looking for the meaning of hidden codes or clues or the grain of truth in the lies. I just came here from another thread where people are trying to find map locations because they believe Casey said there are hidden clues in her passwords.

The Anthonys all tend to talk like aliens from outer space because they try to sound more educated or intelligent by using words and phrases that really aren't in their vocabularies. Lee and Casey seem to be the worst for this convoluted nonsense speech.

Do a Google search for Mrs. Malaprop.

You know, if you start out with a faulty premise, such as there are hidden clues or people are speaking in a code that you just need to decode to understand, everything following from that premise is going to be wrong.

I agree. People try to make this so much more complex than it really is. There are no hidden clues, no secret codes, no accomplices...it's a simple case of an immature selfish mother who killed her own child and is trying to get away with it.

I agree. People try to make this so much more complex than it really is. There are no hidden clues, no secret codes, no accomplices...it's a simple case of an immature selfish mother who killed her own child and is trying to get away with it.

YES....my thoughts every single solitary day:clap:

And about the other phone, I have a question. She says that she stored the number to the phone and not the Sim card and that's why its no longer there. Now even though she stored it to the phone if she used that phone at all wouldnt the phone records still have that info? Wouldnt the phone records show more about that phone if it really exsited?

And about the other phone, I have a question. She says that she stored the number to the phone and not the Sim card and that's why its no longer there. Now even though she stored it to the phone if she used that phone at all wouldnt the phone records still have that info? Wouldnt the phone records show more about that phone if it really exsited?

Her phone records would show every call or txt placed or received. What they were asking about was whether she remembered Zanny's number, and her excuse was it was saved onto the blackjack phone's hard memory. However, once all phone records were collected, there were no Zanny phone numbers.

This whole phone business makes no sense to me. If both cell phones used the same number and same Sim card, it seems to me they would be billed as one phone. My daughter dropped her phone and broke it. She bought a new phone, swapped the Sim card, and the phone company never knew the difference. Regardless of which phone Casey used to call "Zanny" it would show up on her records as a call out, no matter whether the number was stored on the phone at all.

I agree, especially with your last statement. Any 'clue' or 'code' relating to KC's story is bound to lead either nowhere, or to faulty assumptions and connections.

Yes. I think the one thing you can take as truth is that everything she says is a lie. I guess the only real clue is that any time she says "honestly" or "absolutely" your lie meter should shift from "ding ding ding" to "DING DING DING DING DING!"

This whole phone business makes no sense to me. If both cell phones used the same number and same Sim card, it seems to me they would be billed as one phone. My daughter dropped her phone and broke it. She bought a new phone, swapped the Sim card, and the phone company never knew the difference. Regardless of which phone Casey used to call "Zanny" it would show up on her records as a call out, no matter whether the number was stored on the phone at all.

This is what I thought, so the fact that she is saying she cant get the number of "zanny" makes no difference. If she ever used the "other phone" then there would be record of all the numbers used from that phone on her phone record. Same with any texts...more evidence there is no nanny, as if it was needed.

I think a second phone did exist but there was no switching of a SIM card back and forth...thats ridiculous. I dont know why its so hard for people to believe there was a second phone....she was constantly having one phone shut off when she couldnt steal enough money to keep it on, she needed a back up phone to keep her self busy...who's it was and what happened to is the question?

Not to mention that in one interview, (28th) she told Lee she'd purchased the phone about 2-3 months ago. In another interview, (I think it was the 25th,) she told Lee she'd only had the phone about a week.

Which is it?

I think a second phone did exist but there was no switching of a SIM card back and forth...thats ridiculous. I dont know why its so hard for people to believe there was a second phone....she was constantly having one phone shut off when she couldnt steal enough money to keep it on, she needed a back up phone to keep her self busy...who's it was and what happened to is the question?

Then this phone would have to have a completly different number and unless its not under her name records would have been found already.

Untraceable pre-paid has always been my guess on the second phone.

Ok, ya, a prepaid phone makes sense, I forgot about those. Does she state that that's what it was anywhere? I'm not sure she realizes that if she said that's what it was it would be more likley to help her with her lies. Everything else can be documented.

There doesn't seem to be any evidence of a second phone. Why would she make payments on a second phone rather than pay on the first one to keep it from being shut off? I don't recall hearing that her phone was ever shut off due to lack of payment. I think the 2nd phone was a lie she used to explain why she didn't have the number for Zanny - nothing more.

Not to mention that in one interview, (28th) she told Lee she'd purchased the phone about 2-3 months ago. In another interview, (I think it was the 25th,) she told Lee she'd only had the phone about a week.

Which is it?

I thought the nice folks at Universal gave her the phone.

I agree...I think this phone was used for her "universal" activities. I think Lee knows all about whatever "universal" meant, and he is covering for her.

I thought the nice folks at Universal gave her the phone.

Ya, a phone that she had to pay for because this huge company didnt have enough money to buy one for everyone....gag.

:clap::clap::clap: I was laughing during the video. You can clearly tell KC has no clue what LA is saying.

I'm not certain what thread it was in, but people mentioned LA and KC were flirting. I'm not sure if LA was flirting with KC, but she definitely was with him. Yuck!

i said it, she was flirting with him, her brother. oh sh&t I have to go wash my hands again

I agree...I think this phone was used for her "universal" activities. I think Lee knows all about whatever "universal" meant, and he is covering for her.

There is alot of talk about reading to much into things but this is something I think is a kinda code to mean something else, that whole conversation was so weird and when Lee says he knows now what she is talking about it clicked into whatever she meant. Ha, does that make sense? I'm confusing myself....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back