2008.07.28 Discuss Lee Interview

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I tried to watch those interviews last night and had to go take a couple of advil. WHAT IS ALL THIS REACHING OUT STUFF!!!!! What planet are these people really from? I have never heard people, especially members of the same family, talk to each other this way. I'm off work today, so I'm going to try and listen to these interviews again.

I just have to wonder if these conversations are just all completely staged.:mad:

Have you reached out for it? Have you searched in zipcodes for the medicine which could have the potential to give you a gut feeling that you are CLOSER
than ever to finding those 3 which are in the area near or by the complex?

Try next to Z-ANNEX in that cupboard found in the room where showers COULD potentially happen after court apearances.

OMG... it's CATCHING!

ETA- just kidding. I would rather cut my tongue out...

my side hurts now, even my dogs are looking at me like I've lost it.

Have y'all noticed another way KC spins? When talking to GA and CA, she says LA has the answers to their questions. When talking to LA, she says GA and CA have the answers. It's like a tornado.

:crazy::confused::crazy:

Have y'all noticed another way KC spins? When talking to GA and CA, she says LA has the answers to their questions. When talking to LA, she says GA and CA have the answers. It's like a tornado.

:crazy::confused::crazy:

Yep, I did notice that. And when the questions get REALLY tricky, she just drops the phone and disappears or asks someone to turn down the volume.

I am hoping and praying that John Morgan gets to depose her. And soon...

I mean JB has done such a STELLAR job so far, perhaps he will allow it?!

The anthonys dont call anyone, they 'reach out'. They don't ask "What did you do yesterday, instead the ask "are there any activities that you did'

And stealing is merely "borrowing without permission".

Lying is NOT a crime, it's a mistruth.

HAHAHAHHAHA. Touche!:clap:

Is this not the most bizarre BS you've ever witnessed in your life! What sector of Society are these people from. Nobody and I mean Nobody I've known in my whole life speaks like these people. No wonder there was a lack of communication in the family, they never knew what the he!! one another were saying...or maybe that's conveying.

Is this not the most bizarre BS you've ever witnessed in your life! What sector of Society are these people from. Nobody and I mean Nobody I've known in my whole life speaks like these people. No wonder there was a lack of communication in the family, they never knew what the he!! one another were saying...or maybe that's conveying.

Its like they learnt the English language from watching Dr Phil and Oprah, with a touch of Springer thrown in to spice things up! I have never heard anything like IN MY LIFE.

I truely did not think that ANYTHING could beat J.PEEterson. But looky, looky. Here come the A's...

Sometimes people do that sort of thing when they see an old lover. Someone they haven't seen in a long time, or someone that they were truly attracted to but it never quite worked out. The first love syndrome. We always seem to have those feelings towards the first person we were in love with.

I hate to say, but I get the feeling from watching her, that it is almost as if Lee was her first true love. At least from the way she act around her so called "marketing genius" astute brother. Yeah, the same guy who got his butt kicked by a sign.

I loved that video. I may have to dig it up for a good laugh. It never fails to crack me up. LA is such an arrogant geek, that it works against him. He falls flat on his face everytime.

Its like they learnt the English language from watching Dr Phil and Oprah, with a touch of Springer thrown in to spice things up! I have never heard anything like IN MY LIFE.

I truely did not think that ANYTHING could beat J.PEEterson. But looky, looky. Here come the A's...

Ha-ha, I just noticed you're in Australia...man if we are confused by this dialogue I can only imagine what people from other Countries must be thinking. I promise Y'all, we don't all speak like that, especially us folks from Texas...ya hear...lol:crazy:

Some people think Lee seems like an innocent, good guy in all of this but, I thought from the very start he was shady and probably a better liar than KC. Every little bit that comes out about him just makes him that much more suspicious. I guess we'll see.

He sure looked like a shady game-player in these tapes. What the freak is up with all this cloak and dagger, secret code ring garbage. If Caylee was kidnapped and they want her back, why can't KC just say what happened and help the police find her BY TELLING THE TRUTH. After watching these tapes, I feel like someone has REACHED OUT from another dimension. From Day One.

That's all we can hope for, Chilly, if this was for-real, I need more meds.

"Oh, I know." I almost hope so too, because if it wasn't a sick joke, if it was real, it's ABSOLUTELY insane. It's scary to think that the Ant's might actually do this, that to them it makes perfect sense to play yet another game, in a string of games, when one's child has been kidnapped and is being held by people so scary they might kill the whole family. ??? None of this makes any sense. Sometimes I wonder if we aren't all in some Truman type show being watched by giant space aliens on the far-away planet of Zarg, or something like that, some grand intergalactic science fair project.

He sure looked like a shady game-player in these tapes. What the freak is up with all this cloak and dagger, secret code ring garbage. If Caylee was kidnapped and they want her back, why can't KC just say what happened and help the police find her BY TELLING THE TRUTH. After watching these tapes, I feel like someone has REACHED OUT from another dimension. From Day One.

Because in Casey's world this is all normal. It's apparant from how her family handles here that of course she thinks she can just lie like this and the world will go along. I have never seen anything like this in my life, this entire family is certifiable.

Just watched the part 1 of brother and sister speaking ...

So...what is Lee A working on?

Who are the 3 people on the phone or text messages that are vital to L A's detective endeavors...?

J B carries the messages to the a's.

The family makes me just curdle to watch them.

If L E is tacking down people, why is it not shared with the F B I or the Orlando PD?

Who needs the FBI when they've 'totally' got LA? LA is on the case. Forget the police. From Day 1.

Is this the video that's between the other videos but not the two that aren't the ones that we know are from the day that wasn't the day that the two people who weren't there didn't see?
Good imitation of Anthony speak! LOL

Because in Casey's world this is all normal. It's apparant from how her family handles here that of course she thinks she can just lie like this and the world will go along. I have never seen anything like this in my life, this entire family is certifiable.
Absolutely!

It was also 55 days from the date she switched to that password to the day of her planned trip to Puerto Rico which she was all hyped about at the time.

shhhhh. keep this under your hat. don't let this get out....it's a Secret.....

I can't hear either one of the Lee visits well enough to follow. Are these transcripted yet? and if so where?

"Oh, I know." I almost hope so too, because if it wasn't a sick joke, if it was real, it's ABSOLUTELY insane. It's scary to think that the Ant's might actually do this, that to them it makes perfect sense to play yet another game, in a string of games, when one's child has been kidnapped and is being held by people so scary they might kill the whole family. ??? None of this makes any sense. Sometimes I wonder if we aren't all in some Truman type show being watched by giant space aliens on the far-away planet of Zarg, or something like that, some grand intergalactic science fair project.

I'm sad to admit that I've honestly wondered about that myself since this case has become what it has. I've even looked around, paranoid, at times, expecting a camera crew to come from around the corner :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust
Back