2008.07.28 Discuss Lee Interview

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The entire family is just Bizarre. Their interaction, language and communication style, their complete disconnect is just absolutely bizarre. They live in their own world, speak their own language and conduct their own searches for a missing child. Abnormal is an understatement where this family is concerned.

But I must admit, I have laughed more reading this thread than I have in a long time. Reminds me of chatter among the nurses and staff when I worked on a psych ward many moons ago.

I'm with you Mom detective - this thread has been lots of laughs!
and I ditto the poster that says "??" after listening to the tapes. Ya all get it figured out - let me know-

I think Lee was trying to say that the ZFG story hasn't been working so they have to follow a new story line with new people, new kidnappers, etc. I think at the end of the conversation he was explaining why he was asking all the strange "coded" questions about who could be involved (which I don't think had anything to do with getting leads on how to find Caylee). I think his questions were meant to give him an idea of who would make a more believable suspect, realizing now that giving out false names, places, and dates as originally planned wasn't going to work. I think what he means when he says "based on what I know right now, based on what has been conveyed to me" is what he knows now about how an investigation is conducted. He now knows that KC's defense depends on verifiable data. Lee actually said to KC in another conversation something about how LE takes everything literally (down to exactly how you spell a name) and if the information given to LE immediately proves false, they don't take it in other directions. In other words, LE isn't going to use KC's testimony as clues as they previously hoped, so now Lee wants to use her cell phone records, actual events, and real people to come up with a new story line that can somehow tie into the old story line. He tells her the rules have changed, he's picking up where she left off, and somehow they need to stay on track with eachother.

Whether Lee helped her in her original story or if he is a part of the disposal/cover-up isn't clear. I think when Lee says, "you have to know that everything has changed from you know, a month ago" really makes it sound like he was in on this from the beginning.

AGREED! Brilliant.

LA: One thing I want you to keep into consideration based on the content, you know, based on what I know right now, based on what has been conveyed to me, you have to know that everything has changed from you know, a month ago.

KC: Yeah

LA: And, you know, even if we've been used to or acting a certain way, or following a certain thing, those in a sense, those rules may have changed.

KC: Uhm hmm, Yeah

LA: What I be looking for, is at some point some form of direction, of are we still working off of the same, um, you know, the same time, and you know the same instances, in people, if the same areas, if any of that, you think may change, in sense the situation has changed, let me know.

LA: Becuase of course there are only certain things you can handle from where you are and I want to be able if I can to, in a sense kind of pick up where you left off.

KC: yeah exactly

LA: OK?

CA: Yeah that makes perfect sense.

Can some put on their decoder ring and decode the above?

OK. Here is what LA is saying:

"Everything has changed from a MONTH ago." Ahem. Really? A month ago was June 28th.

If you ask me, he is saying that he has been involved since June 28th and has been backing her story ever since. Things are coming out showing that the stories are false, LE is finding evidence and he wants a heads up if she changes ANYTHING.

But then that would be a negative interpretation.

(Posted before read the whole thread. I see now that others are of the same mind. Yep. He needs to be interrogated, not interviewed."

Why are they speaking in CODE concerning FINDING CAYLEE? Do they not WANT to assist LE to find Caylee? Why all the CODE language all about FINDING CAYLEE?

And what is WRONG with Casey in these visitations. She looks like she is off the charts WHACKO!

because if you speak in code with someone you two are very special people.

I think it was the great Yellow Dog who used the word "cahoots"....great word and very appropriate.

I was unable to make it through this interview, in it's entirety, as I found it not only long and drown out, like some horrible movie that I just paid Netflix for and want to send it back, but also the code talk between the two. Just utterly useless to me and irks me more....

because if you speak in code with someone you two are very special people.

I thought I would bleed to death from the ears from listening to the Cindy FBI interviews in their entirety, and now I am certain that this will certainly push me over the edge. These people are off the charts special...:rolleyes:

LA: One thing I want you to keep into consideration based on the content, you know, based on what I know right now, based on what has been conveyed to me, you have to know that everything has changed from you know, a month ago.

LA: And, you know, even if we've been used to or acting a certain way, or following a certain thing, those in a sense, those rules may have changed.

LA: What I be looking for, is at some point some form of direction, of are we still working off of the same, um, you know, the same time, and you know the same instances, in people, if the same areas, if any of that, you think may change, in sense the situation has changed, let me know.

LA: Becuase of course there are only certain things you can handle from where you are and I want to be able if I can to, in a sense kind of pick up where you left off.

IMO this is what they are trying to say and hoping that people won't understand.

Translation:

LA: Right now we feel the previous script has changed.

LA: And you know, we have been acting in accordance with the previous script. But now that the story has changed we may have to change how we act.

KC: Mmhum yeah.

LA: What I am looking for from you is some sense of how the story has changed, and the direction that we need to go in now. If people or areas change you need to let us know.

LA: We know that there are only so many things that you can do from in there, and we want to be able to do whatever needs to be done on the outside.

KC: Yeah exactly

LA: OK

KC: Yeah that makes perfect sense.

The way I am reading this, I think this was LA saying that he/they needed to know how the story was changing so that they could change what they did. The only thing is, is he meaning so that he could continue to "investigate" according to story that KC previously told or is this LA telling KC that they want to know so that they could hide evidence etc.?

No, its Abbott & Costello version 2008. Who's on first, what's on second....lol

That about summarizes it.

HOLY SHMOLEY! I listened to half of it and I feel my brain needs to be re-programmed. What on earth was that all about?! Will someone please scan me a sedative. Heavy, heavy sigh...

Uhm yeah. I think I need to go to a neutral place to digest of all this crap.

My thoughts in italics:

LA: How are we coming with any other communication
(Where the heck is the letter you promised)

KC: Ummm pretty good I'm in the process soooo
(You might get that in this lifetime)

LA: Alright just curious
(You witch)

LA: So I completly understand what you were saying with what you were saying and I look forward to maybe the details and being to elaborate on a personal message which would be handled the same way.
(I couldn't decode this if I tried but i think it refers to the letter he is waiting for?)

KC: Yeah exactly.
(Waste, huge waste)

LOL!:crazy:

I believe Lee is asking Casey if the players are the same or if she has a new story to what happened to Caylee and what timeline it happened in like she said before or different timeline cause it changes in how to look for her.
Make sense?
Also, I think he is conveying it's time to quit acting giddy like you had in past but show some remorse.

That about summarizes it.

HOLY SHMOLEY! I listened to half of it and I feel my brain needs to be re-programmed. What on earth was that all about?! Will someone please scan me a sedative. Heavy, heavy sigh...

Here ya go.....:chillpill::chillpill::chillpill:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr
Back