2008.07.28 Lee A. Interview

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How did Lee get into Casey's yahoo email when yahoo has a password? And if everything was deleted from her yahoo ON July 15th-then WHO DID THE DELETING? He said he "noticed" that messages from the 4th were deleted "early on"...how was he "noticing" anything in Casey's email account?

He could've known the password. Casey could have given him the password. Casey could have deleted them herself. I honestly don't think AL was involved what so ever even though Lee is trying to make it look that way. Lee is laughing throughout the interview like he knows something that everyone else doesn't

He could've known the password. Casey could have given him the password. Casey could have deleted them herself. I honestly don't think AL was involved what so ever even though Lee is trying to make it look that way. Lee is laughing throughout the interview like he knows something that everyone else doesn't

His laughter is a slap in the face. It was not nearly so bad READING it as it is HEARING how hearty and jovial and FULL it is in REALITY. His laughter is a mockery of a sweet little girl who likely DIED at his sisters hands.

I fully believe that Casey deleted her emails and then tried to sabotage her own computer to try to cover her tracks. THAT was why she was SO willing to turn it over-she had already THOUGHT she had covered her tracks.

I DOUBT that Casey would have given ANYONE her email password as she had MANY secrets that she kept there...

I agree I believe Lee might have supplied her with the information about ZG. He probably researched her while Casey was in jail and devised the new plan for whenever Casey was released

I don't believe Lee a bit. He sounds like he is making up stories. He also sounds like he is trying to push it off on AL

Yep. He talks just like Casey too, can't even answer a simple question with a simple answer.

Det.: What color are my shoes

Lee: Well, I would have to say that I absolutely think by all looks and appearances that they are a deep dark black, without a doubt.

Sorry, but he just drives me bonkers. Cindy, Casey & Lee ALL sound like this---LIARS!

I agree and George is right there with them. He just hasn't said much lately.

Yep. He talks just like Casey too, can't even answer a simple question with a simple answer.

Lee: Well, I would have to say that I absolutely think by all looks and appearances that they are a deep dark black, without a doubt.

Sorry, but he just drives me bonkers. Cindy, Casey & Lee ALL sound like this---LIARS!

Hey why don't you say what you really mean? lol

I agree 100%!:clap:

Ya, I wonder what's up with George lately? Hiding? I cannot WAIT for the video release of Cindy's testimony tomorrow.

Yeah, the time goes by slow whenever you're waiting for something good. Casey isn't going to like hearing Cindy question her "involvement in things". Perhaps this will result in the truth finally being reviled.

Yeah, the time goes by slow whenever you're waiting for something good. Casey isn't going to like hearing Cindy question her "involvement in things". Perhaps this will result in the truth finally being reviled.
I wish, but I doubt it. I think casey will never tell the truth, much like SP. She knows what the result will be if she does.

I'm going to share a very bitter memory of mine... When I had my firstborn, I had a C-section and was completely awake when they brought my baby to my room for the first time. I remember how anxious I was, I couldn't wait to hold him and have him up close. I could barely move because of the pain so I couldn't reach out to him, I depended on someone to put him in my arms... Then, my mother-in-law picked up the baby, and instead of giving him to me, just started to stare at him and cuddle him, then took him to a little crib to change his clothes!! After 5+ minutes, he was given to me. I was startled, speechless, at her thoughtlessness and selfishness, I couldn't get myself to speak. I was also startled that no one else, not even my husband, stepped in at the moment to take the baby away from her and give him to me... It was one of the worst moments in my life (one that was supposed to be the best). For every mother, I think, there is a primal instinct that is violated when someone else gets in the way between you and your child. That action, those 5 minutes, defined the relationship with my mother-in-law, it went downhill from that moment. I simply cannot stand her after that. It's a visceral thing. So, if Cindy did this against Casey's wishes, this could be the root of all evil in the Cindy-Caylee-Casey triangle.

I just gave birth only 7 months ago, and I know exactly what you're talking about. After a 30 hour labor and pushing for almost 2 hours, I was so weak, but I remember saying to the DR "give me my baby, give me my baby" and trying to get off the table immediately. I can't imagine someone getting in the way of that.

On to the A's... From what I have seen, C is very controlling in nature, and KC seems torn between pleasing/being afraid of her and acting out. You have to wonder if C's control of Caylee isn't part of the chain of events, but I think that a pattern was set between C and KC a long long time ago.

I know that KC's APD as been bandied around alot as the cause of this mess, and I believe it. What I'm not sure of is how much nature VS nurture has to do with it.

Personally I don't think any of the A's except KC had anything to do with Caylee's demise or body disposal, though what they know now or are helping KC cover up is open to speculation. I know L's laughing has been brought up alot, but I really think it was a release of tension. I myself have laughed in situations not appropriate, more out of incredulity and disbelief than anything.

I would just think it would be a clue that Caylee had been missing for 31 days and CA had not reported it! The grandmother did....big red flag :behindbar

Look at how long it took them to take the car. The clothes, the receipts. A lot of misinformation on the details being reported by the media in comparison to these interviews. Nothing in Casey's favor of course just noting that media reports are not to be trusted as gospel.

Ok, I couldn't sleep (dh had to go to work early this morning), just finished listening to the tape, while I think that LA is telling the truth on some things, I really question anything he says when he uses the word "exactly". The reason behind that? I have an in-law who likes to stretch (and I do mean stretch!) the truth, and when this in-law is trying to convince you it really really happened that way, the word exactly comes out over and over again...

and the laughter drives me insane...where's the emotion? If it were my niece (who is the same age as Caylee), where missing and I had just found out, I would be a basket case!

just want to mention something regarding the laptop-

while LA does say there was a blue screen, what he actually describes is something else. I dont know what that screen is called but it can happen for various reasons - usually because it wasnt shut down properly, a bad shutdown on an old and sluggish windows install, etc. I havent used windows as my OS for about 3 years now but that screen was nothing new to me, having seen it a number of times before on my last windows install. It happened to me for example if the power went out while OS was running and on reboot, you just choose run windows normally which usually works.

basically saying when CA came to get KC, KC may have simply pushed the power button rather than shut down so when someone went to restart, this is what happened. dont think it was LA - reason being he did answer LE oddly, that he was gonna say it was on then said it wasnt. might be because it was on, and running that screen - which isnt actually "on". she was on the couch with it, when LA got there it was plugged in on the counter, yeah?

AL moved and repacked KC's belongings. suspect he (rebooted?) her lappy as well. not saying he is guilty of anything himself, I am just saying.

Hi Guys,

A quick question, sorry if it has been asked before (i couldnt find it if it has...)

When LA starts talking about Heather who contacted him via email, he says that KC went from the photo booth to an "HR-type role". Is he lying or did Heather indeed say this?

I have worked in HR for many years. It took me a degree and alot of free work experience to even get my foot in the door at the lowest level. How is it possible that she went from photo girl to HR?

That would not happen here (Australia) and I doubt it would fly in the USA either.

Any links to the emails Heather sent to LA or info in this would be most appreciated.

ETA- Also, this Heather seems to be handing out ALOT of personal information and work details about employees that she SHOULD NOT be giving out. One of the most important aspects of an HR practitioner role is the need for strict enforcement of confidentiality proccedures. I was frequently approached by various employees and members of the public for general info on our staff. I NEVER gave away anything. Even acknowledging that person worked there would be way to much! Me-thinks LA was telling porkies... (porkies=pork pies=lies. Aussie slang lol)

Thanks!

Hi Guys,

A quick question, sorry if it has been asked before (i couldnt find it if it has...)

When LA starts talking about Heather who contacted him via email, he says that KC went from the photo booth to an "HR-type role". Is he lying or did Heather indeed say this?

I have worked in HR for many years. It took me a degree and alot of free work experience to even get my foot in the door at the lowest level. How is it possible that she went from photo girl to HR?

That would not happen here (Australia) and I doubt it would fly in the USA either.

Any links to the emails Heather sent to LA or info in this would be most appreciated.

Thanks!

Good question Sammie. My impression of the whole "Heather discussion" is that LA was trying to find out information regarding KC's employment history and that this Heather woman contacted him. In the interviews it was left with LA to supply LE with her last name so that they could contact her to verify the information that she provided but we have not been privy to their follow up as yet. My take on it was that this person may have had some information but that perhaps she was elaborating/speculating on other portions of it. Who knows??? I guess we'll probably find out. Either way, I would take the HR bit with a grain of salt - as you say, these are jobs that usually have some education and work experience as a pre-requisite.

MOO

I have a question, and not sure if it was answered or not..sorry I could not find it

It states on page 1474 LA says Cassey would stakeouts in front of the house, not one time but a few times..and he couldn't understand how she could do that, because of the smell in the car...I am wondering why she was doing stakeouts?? and if anyone has found out why? sorry if this was already answered.

Also about the smell, the squirrels story...
I asked my husband who works for a car shop..he did say it does happen, squirrels do crawl up under cars hoods and die..but he has never smelled anything from it when he has to remove them.. (deer meat)maybe alittle smell, but not bad..squirrels..NO smell!

OMG that was funny!!!

Hi Guys,

ETA- Also, this Heather seems to be handing out ALOT of personal information and work details about employees that she SHOULD NOT be giving out. One of the most important aspects of an HR practitioner role is the need for strict enforcement of confidentiality proccedures. I was frequently approached by various employees and members of the public for general info on our staff. I NEVER gave away anything. Even acknowledging that person worked there would be way to much! Me-thinks LA was telling porkies... (porkies=pork pies=lies. Aussie slang lol)

Thanks!

It is possible that she got in as an HR assistant. You don't need much for that. Especially since she'd be hired from within the company.

Can you please help me understand this!!!??? How did LA know where TonE lived? How did he know that when LE went to pick up the phone that they didn't get the rest of her belongings? Why did he think he should be the person to do that? Why did LE not get all of her stuff when they went to get the phone? NONE of this whole scene makes sense to me. Did TonE know LA was going over there? Did LA call first? if so...how did LA get TonE's phone #? I thought CA only had the #'s in her phone and didn't have them memorized?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum