2008.08.01 Cindy Anthony's Interview Audio #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
there are lots of ca and ga bashing threads lol .. in almost every thread i read they are getting bashed .. the bottom line is they didnt kill caylee casey did .. casey isnt going to get away with anything she will pay for what she did i have faith in LE .. ca and ga are most likely in denial that thier daughter would dare do anything to caylee . but the sad part is they were right along with all of us in the beginning... they shouldve stayed that way but when its your child .. the one you gave birth to it might not be that easy for everyone . some people have that strength and others just dont . they probably once it sank in that she couldve actually done something are blaming themselves somehow . and ya know what , an adult knows right from wrong . it doesnt matter how casey was raised .. she HAD A CHOICE TO NOT KILL THAT BABY . so blame the parents excuse doesnt sit with me one bit ,. and with cindy somehow i think caylee was her second chance to raise a child better than she did casey .. there most likely are tons of things cindy wishes she wouldnt have said or done ..

Zadari, I agree with you 100% on everything you just wrote.

Not to answer for OneLostGirl but she previously posted articles re: BPD and how parents with BPD tend to pass it on via nurture rather than nature to one or more of their children. If this is the case then you could surmise that Cindy "created" KC's ability to do away with her own child.

edited to correct spelling.

Kinda sorta, more or less, in a way, yeah. (Though I think the personality disorder thing goes much deeper than that but I'll shuddup!) Thanks for answering for me :)

Seriously, who gets bashed whenever a kid brings a gun to school and kills a few kids? The parents get bashed. Cindy and George influenced the way Casey lived her life. Yeah it is her choices that have got her where she is but had they disciplined Casey things could've been completely different

Hi, I'm new here and just wanted to add my opinion about CA. I think in her heart she knows that Caylee is probably not with us anymore, but she is not going to voice it to Anyone. She gets Very Angry when someone else does voice it. It's like a saying that I have heard all my life "You can kick your own dog, but nobody else better do it". Just my opinion.

:wave: Welcome DBales. And I agree.

Not that it matters much, but I did hear Cindy say that before when JG proposed he asked for permission. And that during this time, Cindy says she was "seperated" from George. I get this to mean like not living together, and JG had to go to George. So, this would tend to give support to the idea that Cindy may have talked to Casey about a divorce. Now, Casey was probably lying but all her lies seem based on some reality.

Casey is a result of Cindy. She's not entirely responsible for whatever Casey has done. But she has obviously contributed to Casey's behavior by enabling her and/or not teaching her better morals. If your kid is a single parent, they need to learn some responsibility. If you have no responsibility for your actions, that can lead to bad things.

This is not a word for word transcript, I paraphrased so please keep that in mind.

C- CA
I-Interviewer (there were 2, I did not differentiate who asked what... too hard to keep up)
Aug. 1, 2008
I took the liberty of highlighting significant things

C-nutjobs calling
C-LA out there trying to follow up all the leads including finding Brandon and using Shawn (sp?) to do so
I-wants to establish timeline with CA, says lots of time to be accounted for and asks to help, uses birthdays to establish benchmarks for timeline
C-had Caylee every Sunday in May, sometimes with KC sometimes w/o
I-Saturdays?
C-always in the morning, during the day, GA off Fri and Sat and then worked rest of week, she worked during the week, GA schedule changed sometime in late April, her schedule set 8-6 give or take a hour or so, she was off the entire week of June 5, babysat Caylee that whole week, off week of June 30 too, just had her 50th birthday
I-was Caylee up when you went for work
C-just getting up
C-Memorial Day had a cookout with Caylee
C-would rock her to bed, show her the stars
C-she slept in toddler bed but liked to sleep with KC, hated to not be near her mother at night
C-don't know what Caylee/KC did during the day since she worked, called KC on the way home from work everyday to check on things
C-usually every night had dinner together and gave Caylee bath
C-most evenings she was working and then CA took care of Caylee
C-usually came in 9 pm those nights, sometimes as late as midnight
C-wants to look at her work calendar to see if dates ring a bell
C-says she led a boring life, her life was Caylee, the house was set up for Caylee with the pool etc
I-did Caylee like the beach?
C-she had never been to the beach with Caylee
I- KC told several friends you had taken her the beach
C- says she never took Caylee to the beach, that is what Ryan thought
C-went to Cocoa Beach only one time in May with GA only, or may have been into June
C-went to see her father on Father's Day with Caylee
I-clarified that CA went to beach the first week of June
C-July 16 date will be branded in her mind forever
I-LA said you gave the incorrect date of June 9 because of all that was going on
C-yes, just messed up dates because of what was going on
C-her mother keeps good records of dates, and CA's Mom made PB & J and chili on Father's Day for Caylee
I-what did you do while you were on your vacation
C-went swimming everyday w/Caylee, went shopping at Publix on Lee Vista, fingerpainted, watched movies
I-sandbox?
C-not the sandbox so much
I-did Caylee have water wings or anything she used in the pool?
C-had a floatation vest that snapped up, it was a a big production b/c we put sunscreen everytime we went out
I-where is the vest
C-on the box on deck
C-KC had another one she kept with her when she took Caylee to her friends pools
C-one of her friends brought back this extra suit on the Friday (?) when a bunch of KC's friends came over (Ricardo came over 2X) to try to figure out what was going on, some guy named Chris(?) brought the suit back including other items of Caylees that KC had left at his house, describes the Dora wetsuit floaty thing, also brought back some hair things of Caylee
I-how was everyone contacted for this get together?
C-Annie and Corey brought everyone over, never knew Amy's last name
C-Ricardo, Annie, Corey, Chris came over for first vigil and just stayed to talk
I- would like to know who Chris was and why he had Caylee's things
C-not sure his name is Chris but Annie and Corey would know
I- these are the kinds of things we need to know from you (CA)
I- lets go back to timeline
C- saw KC/Caylee in late May, was supposed to go to Ft. Myers but CA's Dad got sick and wanted to stay close to home in case her Dad got worst
I-went to beach on what day?
C-june 7-8, ask her mom, she is sure
I- this jives with what Ricardo said about when KC stayed with him

(some back and forth on dates)

I- next week, same as usual?
C-same routine
I- no nights Caylee was gone?
C-KC never told her she stayed over at Ricardo's, if she and KC were not home they stayed at Zani's
I-as a Mom do you think that KC just told you that she was at Zani's because you would not like her sleeping at the boyfriends house?
C-never knew her and Ricardo were involved
I-from talking to her friends we have learned KC indicated CA got upset if KC/Caylee did not come home at night
I-Ricardo told us that there was one night they went to sleep w/Caylee but when he got up Caylee was gone and KC told him that CA had come and gotten Caylee in the middle of the night
C-that did not happen

C-something like that I would remember
I- the 9th, I am embarrassed to admit that I have to ask you again but on the 9th Ricardo said they stayed at his house
C-that is possible because it became more frequent in May and June she said she was staying at Zani's b/c she had to work, she would have never tried to come home w/o Caylee because CA would have never allowed that
I-what do we have for time?
C-we have plenty of time, she likes doing this b/c it helps her and she tried to do this with the friends
C-Jesse had a timeline but he changed his story 2 and 3 times, JG says he talked to KC on the 27th and then changed the date to the 24th and then changed the date again in the media, he said heard KC talking to Caylee and that was a red flag b/c he never told CA that information
C-CA had 7 pages of questions for JG because she thought he was capable of doing something b/c of his rage and could influence KC, she said KC warned CA to stay away from JG since he was always around and always in and out of their lives
I-tell me about JG episode of rage
C-in Nov/Dec 2005 her and GA were separated and JG proposed to KC New Years Eve, was very disappointed the DNA test showed Caylee was not his
I-were you glad they got engaged?
C-JG was there when Caylee born and they looked like a family, JG old girl friend used to be a nanny, maybe nanny could babysit
I-anger and rage incident
C-Feb/Mar 2006 GA and CA tried to get back together, they went out and came home to find JG truck in driveway and then find JG, baby and KC in bed, GA wanted to yell at JG but CA said it was her house and GA could not say anything, GA went back to his hotel he was staying at and then CA told KC that boys were not allowed in your bedroom when she was not home, KC asked JG to leave since CA was pissed, next day JG came back and got into an argument with CA b/c she made him leave, CA says its her house, her rules, JG got angry and shouted, this was her first inkling that JG was not a good person for her daughter, he would hang out all day long and babysit while KC working for real at Universal, well, kodak, well colorvision
I-Was there a riff between you and JG or KC and JG?
C-Not until he got angry at me in Feb/Mar 2006, he asked for permission to ask KC to marry him from GA and CA
C- JG had strong opinions
I-who is the biological father?
C-we actually went to an attorney to make the will so if anything ever happened to Caylee, no KC, no one could take her.
I- Who is the father?
C- Eric S. or N. is the Dad, someone she had known from school that came into town and had a one night stand, from Tenn or NC.
I-did he ever come around asking for visitation, parental rights?
C-no, once we knew the baby was not Jesse it could only be Eric's
C-the attorney drew up papers that CA/GA would get custody if something happened to KC, it had nothing to do with the father, we wanted nothing from him since he was not on the birth cert.
I-who would have custody if something happened to KC and GA and CA who would get custody?
C-she thinks it would be LA, she also has power of attorney
I-so you could use it if KC dropped the ball?
C-no, not for that reason
C-Eric was married by the time Caylee was born, she keeps in touch with Eric though, KC told her about a year ago that Eric may be moving to FL

End of part one

Will try to get part 2 tommorow. Hope that helps!

Wow, I have had a few clients like CA. You have to keep refocusing them. I get aggravated and sometimes raise my voice: "Listen, don't go off on a tangent! Just answer my question!" It's very, very annoying!
Yes, I can see how that would be....Oooooo....did you notice my daughter could be Mother Of The Year?! hehehe :crazy:

Not to answer for OneLostGirl but she previously posted articles re: BPD and how parents with BPD tend to pass it on via nurture rather than nature to one or more of their children. If this is the case then you could surmise that Cindy "created" KC's ability to do away with her own child.

edited to correct spelling.
Actually, the field of psychology has moved from the "nature v nurture" model of behavior to the biopsychosocial model of behavior. Think Bronfenbrenner's Ecological Systems Theory or feedback theory. In other words, an individual may "behave" a certain way that will elicit a certain type of response, and said response will elicit a certain behavior. So you end up with a never ending feedback loop that can amplify both negative and positive behaviors, which may very well have roots in genetics. In this case, I think there is a toxic dynamic that goes beyond Cindy and KC, and is generational in nature. But that is nothing more than an opinion.

It doesn't take a genius to tell that Casey and Cindy are lying. They are practically twins born at different times

C-we actually went to an attorney to make the will so if anything ever happened to Caylee, no KC, no one could take her.
I thought this was an interesting comment...

Am I the only one who thought Cindy's demeanor was kind of strange? I mean when she was sitting across from EE, she was sliding her foot in and out of her shoe, rubbing her thigh, tucking her leg under, sitting with her legs spread. Then she moved almost on top of the poor man - note his comment that he had never done an interview with the person behind him. LOL Then with Juri, she shut up like a clam, legs and arms crossed and tucked in, and he kept taking her arms or hands and pulling her out of the knot she'd tied herself into. She, I presume joking, accused him of manhandling her.

I thought this was an interesting comment...

I was not sure I heard correctly but I thought it was interesting about the Power of Attorney comment. It may be the way the will was worded but the investigator inferred that if the Power of Attorney could be used if KC was still alive if CA could have used the POA to take control of Caylee.

Might have been a threat she could hold over KC's head....

I finally think that I understand one of Casey's comments! The one where she says to her mother that she her "little cameo".

These two sociopaths are battling it out for the limelight!

MOO

Thank you, Pink Panther.

I totally agree with you.

Mom can*t upstage her daughter.

o I know it changes nothing and means nothing good for Caylee and to answer your question, no, this family doesn't give me new meaning to the word disfunctional... I feel like I know them- hell we could have a family reunion!

That's the point of my sharing the links.. many people have no idea that there are so many people out here like this! People were discussing how Casey and her mother are SO much alike- they lie the same, etc. I offered the links so they could better understand wtf is wrong with these people and hopefully avoid creating more human beings like this by reading about how they are created.

I'm not quite sure why your response seems so curt but just so we are straight, I hope you don't think I was offering up an excuse for this "family", I'm the last person who'd ever! I was simply offering a learning opportunity for those who are interested. :blowkiss:

Thank you for those links - it makes it somewhat easier to wrap my mind around their behaviors - still extremely guilty, but it makes a little sense now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Watercolor611