2008.08.01 Cindy Anthony's Interview Audio #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Regarding those dates she was discussing, were the roommates actually in PR or local during those dates? When was it that AH totaled a car? I remember the talk where AH was talking about insurance papers, but I never realized it was about a car that had been totaled.
amy totaled the car? .. hrm the zani had a car accident .. hrmmm

He said 2 days.

Has anyone here correlated the date of this video interview with her statements/videos to media on/after this date and if she changed the gist of her statements after this interview?
I'm trying to sort out when she started & stopped the "cops suck" train.

Wondering if there's any specific video, etc. on Cindy after this date to show that Melich got through to her.

Ok, I have been torn between CA is in denial or if she is covering for KC. I actually think that she is just bonkers. Parents out there tell me if a daughter lived with you and you took care of their kid that you would think for 2 years that she had a job that she didn't have? I mean what is going on in this house?[/quote]

It comes down to plain old COMMON SENSE. This is why we don't get them. they are under a microscope now and trying desperately appear to be something they are not, hence the "break in reality". They went along with their daughter's stories because it would have been impossible for them to get the truth from her. Geesh, I can't, with even the help of all of you WSer's, get it straight. They are now paying the price for their ignorance with the loss of Caylee and their now their anonimity. Steep price to pay.....it would make me lose my mind as well.

Comment on YM's tactic in the video of holding her hands and not allowing for her to look away. Looking away, I believe, gives her a chance to break from their conversation and think of another lie/tangent/excuse to throw off the interview. I loved how he didn't allow her to do this and kept gently
making sure she kept eye contact on him. Its kind of the same thing that
KC does when she speaks. Bugs me completely. When she speaks haltingly usually is....a lie....because she is on the spot fabricating. When she just blurts things out, it pretty much is on the money right.

Ok, I have been torn between CA is in denial or if she is covering for KC.

I've been torn also but now I say.... 'both'. Maybe slips in and out of both denial and lie/coverup. Course lieing/thwarting could also be 'because' of denial. But I'm pegging it as a weird mix of both.

I'd like to also know if LE met with Cindy after this video at all or if talks ended with this. Maybe I'll try to figure that out tomorrow.

I watched CA's interview and I couldn't believe the patience of those two detectives. I was hoping they would smack her upside her head. She is either totally stupid or really crazy. What a waste of time she is.

That's what I got from CA's interview too. I got the feeling that she wanted Casey to pay for whatever she had done, and knew she had done something wrong, but she could not believe Casey would murder her own daughter.

ETA: I wonder what CA and GA feel about their daughter now. What we see of them in the media means nothing, IMO.

I think both George and Cindy know the truth. They know in their hearts that Caylee is probably gone forever, but they will never give up protecting their daughter.

for mistakingly saying the car wasn't looked at for 2 days? Yuri was very gentle with Cindy, he was touching her to let her know he cares, to get her to chill out, to stop lying! Have you ever seen a police interogation before? Because this is not one in any sense! He could have been in her face yelling, calling her a liar, telling her he'd arrest her if she kept lying.

Nothing Cindy has said on the news or in public about this case is a mistake and Yuri knows that. He very gently let her know he was aware of that.

:clap:

Wow the interview with Cindy tells a lot.
Cindy’s memory depends on what is being discussed.
Using just the part when she is telling them about the week that Casey is in Tampa working and the car accident and Zanny and all the others and the head injury and yada, yada you can see how Cindy’s mind works and reacts.
Cindy goes into great detail about what Casey has told her and despite the best efforts of Detective Yuri he cannot get Cindy to give up on believing Casey. If you listen really closely you can hear the changes in Cindy’s voice when she switches back and forth about which version of Casey she is talking about.
Cindy has two version of Casey. She switches back and forth from Casey as a liar, untrustworthy, selfish, a run a around and a horrible daughter to Casey is a good mother and a caring concerned person who did so much for others, worked hard but always found time to talk to her mother, was a popular, valued friend and loved her little girl. There is a private Casey and a public Casey.
Those two versions of Casey are in effect both true. Casey was to others whatever she thought that they wanted her to be. With her family Casey played a different part than she did with her friends but with Cindy, especially with Cindy Casey was almost two different people.
As far as Cindy is concerned Cindy is the only one allowed to put down Casey or say that Casey is a liar or a bad mother. No one else is allowed. As long as Cindy can keep the private Casey hidden and only show or talk about the public Casey Cindy can keep those two separate versions of Casey apart.

When Cindy goes into all of the details about the week that Casey is suppose to be with Caylee and the Nanny and then the car accident and all of the other lies Cindy is clear headed, strong voiced, helpful, confident in what she is saying, standing up and in authoritive manor. Cindy is in ‘see how much I know about my daughter’ mode Cindy is telling all about the public Casey.
Then right after Cindy gets done telling EE this whole long story and Yuri says to her but you do realize that none off that was real, it never happen, all of those people they don’t exist. Cindy slumps down in the chair, her hands come up around her face, her voice become week. This happens because a little bit of the private Casey is shown. That is not allowed. Yuri is not allowed to speak of the private Casey.
Then Cindy moves right into defensive mode. Casey cannot be portrayed that way. That is my private Casey. So to shield her self from having the private Casey displayed for all to see, Cindy becomes desperate and begins trying to find something, anything one little tiny piece of what Casey told her that is true. Yuri pushes again by showing her documents that prove that these people do not exist.
Cindy has to face a reality that she does not want to face.
So Cindy shoves reality back by becoming aggressive to Yuri, changes the subject, points’ fingers at him, the department about what they did or did not do. Reminds him of how much good stuff she has said about him. She is not only trying to convince LE that their version of Casey is wrong but she needs LE to tell her that what Casey has told her is true because then everything will be alright. She can go back to hiding the private Casey and only allowing the officers to see the public Casey.
If Cindy can deflect the overpowering feeling of helplessness and loss of control that having these two separate versions of Casey collide into one version for all of the world to see then Cindy can continue to believe that Caylee is just missing. Caylee is somewhere safe and Caylee will be found and everyone will live happily ever after.

Yuri almost got through to Cindy, almost. The voice cracked, the head went down. The wavering voice, almost a whisper; “Are you looking for a dead Caylee or an alive Caylee.” Cindy’s mind would just not allow her to go there.
Yuri had it right. Get Cindy comfortable and let her go on and on about all of Casey’s stories and let Cindy keep blaming others so this way Cindy will keep skidding into the huge pile of lies on her own. Eventually Cindy will have no choice but to face reality. Yuri can help by letting Cindy ‘discover’ the lies on her own. Have her help him in understanding about this email or that text message but to outright tell her by stacking them all up and ‘throwing’ them at her will not help him in getting through to her. Doing it that way brings up Cindy’s need to hide the private Casey. Cindy needs to back herself in the corner so to speak. Having someone push her there won’t work.
I think I now understand why Cindy thrives on the negativity. The media and the protestors are helping keep Cindy in the false reality. It explains why she keeps going outside with hammers and keeps clashing with the protester and gets into word wars with the media. George and Lee acting the same way is because Cindy will not have it any other way. It gives her a means to shove reality back so she does not have to allow the private Casey to be merged with the public Casey. That is Cindy’s comfort zone. That is what Cindy is familiar with. Cindy wants Caylee found without having to leave that comfort zone.
Cindy does not yet realize the public version of Casey that she has so long promoted and maintained no longer exists and everyone is well aware of the private Casey that Cindy has worked so hard to hide.
The window of Cindy ever coming to terms about Casey may very well have passed. It has been over 90 days since Cindy has seen Caylee. I my opinion I think that even if Cindy has had nothing to do with Caylee’s disappearance or anything to do with covering up what happen unless Cindy’s is shown Caylee’s body nothing is going to make Cindy face reality.

Kudos to you. This is an excellent post.

Wasn't it also interesting that she had had a "get together"/meeting with all of KC's friends to share information and talk and that she hadn't told LE about it??? Also, that one of those friends gave her a bag full of Caylee's things that KC had left at their place and that she didn't mention that/hand it over to LE and couldn't remember exactly who had given it to her?

What a piece of work!:eek:

I know. LE should have jumped all over that.

I think they are handling Cindy with kid gloves because they know she is close to a complete break down.

I know. LE should have jumped all over that.

I think they are handling Cindy with kid gloves because they know she is close to a complete break down.

Oh I'm not so sure of that...The more I see, read and hear, the more convinced I am that she's a lying sociopath like her daughter. MOO

CA is purposely lying because she believes there is truth in the lies KC has and is telling..she will never be convinced KC killed Caylee...GA & CA will be divorced over all this for sure..GA knows better but is trying to keep things together for now the best way he can. CA is way to busy trying to figure out which Friend(s) of KC's stole Caylee and sold her in PR:rolleyes:

CA is purposely lying because she believes there is truth in the lies KC has and is telling..she will never be convinced KC killed Caylee...GA & CA will be divorced over all this for sure..GA knows better but is trying to keep things together for now the best way he can. CA is way to busy trying to figure out which Friend(s) of KC's stole Caylee and sold her in PR:rolleyes:

Agree.

Oh I'm not so sure of that...The more I see, read and hear, the more convinced I am that she's a lying sociopath like her daughter. MOO

I agree. They sounded as frustrated with CA as they did with KC. As I've posted before, apple doesn't fall far from the treel. CA had no problem with lying to LE and did it with such ease. Had no problem either when they caught her in her lies. I don't think CA is in denial anymore. After watching the video I realized that she knows the truth, always knew the truth, but will not admit it to anyone because it would reflect poorly of her in her mind.

Shadow.....your post brought tears to my eyes......I have a heavy heart for these people as we all , and just about the whole world.....sit and watch their whole world fall down all around them......leaving them exposed and helpless....may God help them and I sincerely mean that.......
thank you for what you wrote......
and will add that I am glad that there are LE like D. Yuri and others on his team

I agree with you, heartfortruth.. I feel for George, Cindy and Lee. They are facing their worst nightmare starring their very own daughter in a horror movie... I haven't listened to Cindy's tapes yet, only a brief part, hoping to listen more this evening. Bless her heart, she has got to be tried and very depressed. Her own daughter that she calls sweetheart is suspected on killing her grandchild. I really believe Cindy knows what happened. I just think it is too much for her to bear and she is trying her hardest to cope, and the public doesn't like how she is doing it. I feel for her..

Wow, I just finally was able to watch the video of Cindy's LE interview. What I expected after reading this thead was totally different than what I saw. :eek:

Wow, I just finally was able to watch the video of Cindy's LE interview. What I expected after reading this thead was totally different than what I saw. :eek:

could you elaborate chilly just want to know what you got out of it. thanks

Can you please elaborate on what you expected?

Now, now Chilly Willy. That's not quite fair, is it! Pray tell.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back