2008.09.11 Kristina Talks to Globe -- Sez Casey Guilty

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that was my main question. There was a report on GVS about a fight a the A's from an un identified neighbor on Aug 11 and this stuff was being said by this Rick guy around the Aug 20. That is why I wanted to check and see if he could have said anything that was not already out in the media or could not be found out through public records.

As I recall, he was posting this info here and on Topix. He could not get thru to Nancy or Gretta. A WS poster put him in contact with Gretta, and she broke the stories AFTER he had done the posting, She would not, however, reveal her source. But, I know it was word for word, practically, what Rick had told us. He was for real....I think It may have been JJ who put him in touch with Gretta. NG was way late on this one!

I don't think Nate did one.

Thanks,
I saw the transcript from NG. His No Mams and Yes Mams sounded just like Clint. Almost everything he said was just like Clint. I listened to the voice and wasn't totaly convinced it was not the same person. JMO and a differnet topic so I will not say anything more on that. :silenced:

Back to Kristina...

As I recall, he was posting this info here and on Topix. He could not get thru to Nancy or Gretta. A WS poster put him in contact with Gretta, and she broke the stories AFTER he had done the posting, She would not, however, reveal her source. But, I know it was word for word, practically, what Rick had told us. He was for real....I think It may have been JJ who put him in touch with Gretta. NG was way late on this one!

I wish he was still here. Maybe he could give us some more insight.

The Zanny the Nanny book is geared toward 4th to 6th graders. Is Kristina old enough to have kids that age?

Well, the Zanny book cost me one cent and $3.99 for postage. :) Can hardly wait!

Thanks much, folks! We have the BEST group! :))))))))))))))))))))

Going nightie! XOXO

The Zanny the Nanny book is geared toward 4th to 6th graders. Is Kristina old enough to have kids that age?

Good question. I wanted to know how old is her son that still cries for Caylee. I can't recall the age.

I don't remember but I read my son books that where above his reading level to encourage him to try bigger and better things. My Grammy did the same with me. She would read me Nancy Drew stories when I was about 5 or 6 years old. [Read everyone of those books when I could handle the words. ]

Worked with me and so if figured it would work with my son and it did too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member