2008.09.15 GLOBE Article: Ricardo - Casey's Ex

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are kidding right? You think JG is cute? He seems like a nice guy but when the camera did a close-up. Scary. :) But none of them are my type so I am more critical. She liked "meatheads" (except for TL I agree he is different, but not ugly come on). Everyone keeps throwing the word ugly around in this case. No one involved in this case is hideous let's be fair.

Personally I think TL is a tad hideous and scary looking. JG looked much cuter in pics than he did on 20/20. I'm not throwing the word ugly around..not by any means. I wouldn't say that she liked meatheads either but whatever.

Also, I think JP and RM are cute and not meatheads at all. I think she hung out with some meatheads but that wasn't her style for boyfriends IMO.

This fits the dates perfectly. Just use one of the many pregnancy calculators online to see when her conception date would have been. When I did it, conception was stated to be anywhere from November 17 to November 24 (using Caylee's bday as the due date and most babies aren't born on their due date so give or take a week either direction).

ok, I found a Brandon who died July 20, 2007. He died when the car wrapped around a tree. From Tenesse. Do you think its a possibility? he has a sis, should we ask if he visited fl during that conception period.

Guys n' gals; it's America. I hate hate HATE that I'm writing this -- but I'm pretty sure this site wasn't designed for you to come and post "baby killer" type comments and the like, but rather discuss your ideas and thoughts about the case.

We are just human beings - not detective machines.

Interesting that it drastically differs to what he said in his sworn affidavite.

ok, I found a Brandon who died July 20, 2007. He died when the car wrapped around a tree. From Tenesse. Do you think its a possibility? he has a sis, should we ask if he visited fl during that conception period.

Can you please post that link?

HEAR HEAR! to me this is giving her credit that she doesn't deserve. and why? because she's a woman? because she's the mother? fathers kill their families, husbands kill their wives, kids kill their parents. just because it's a close familial bond doesn't mean it isn't murder! (JMO)

I feel the same way. I know people were watching the videos and saying to themselves how much Casey loved Caylee, how happy they looked etc etc. I bet Scott Peterson, Jeff Dahmer, and all the other creepy killers have their own family vids and pics. No one is going to be at their 2 yr old bday hitting the child, yelling or acting totally crazy.

What are you responding to, please?

He tells police: I did what I could [refrencing Caylee] I'm not good with kids, I'd lift her up and make her laugh every now and then ... [no mention of drums here]

He tells journalist: [still refrencing Caylee] Oh she played the drums with me all the time she loved it. Sometimes we had to hide the drum sticks.

With the police he talked about how agreeable they were with breaking up.

With Journalist: Casey was still obsessive and wanting to know who he's been with and the like?

Nor was there any mention of the discussion about who Caylee's father is/was in the police report as there is with this journalist.

I thought it was kinda weird that Ricardo said that when he came home Caylee kissed him because Casey told her to...........

you know what I still find rather strange is if casey gave money for ricardo, amy and 2 other friends to go to Puerto Rico Then why in the World would Amy press charges against her??????((Wondering)))

I thought it weird on one hand and not so much on the other. Why? Because we as parents tell our kids not to "interact" with strangers. I thought perhaps she was giving Caylee permission to not be weary of Ricardo.

????

With respect I am asking you reconsider the links just posted. The article and the myspace are two different people with families, they are innocents in this dealing with their own tragedies. The information of a common name in a big state was given by a man talking to a tabloid paper stating second hand comments by a known liar.
I do appreciate the sleuthing it took to find that information and ask we also appreciate the many many guests we get viewing this forum who may drag a family into defending itself over lies CA has perpetuated.
I post this in respect only and ask the links be reconsidered.

you know what I still find rather strange is if casey gave money for ricardo, amy and 2 other friends to go to Puerto Rico Then why in the World would Amy press charges against her??????((Wondering)))

Yeah and tell me, cuz I'm curious, who is the fourth person that went to PR? And why didn't they ask Ricardo when he said "yes I've been to Casey's parents house," What day was that? Why for the 16th and 17th of June do we only see the outgoing calls, and not the incoming? Too many ?'s still in my mind.

With respect I am asking you reconsider the links just posted. The article and the myspace are two different people with families, they are innocents in this dealing with their own tragedies. The information of a common name in a big state was given by a man talking to a tabloid paper stating second hand comments by a known liar.
I do appreciate the sleuthing it took to find that information and ask we also appreciate the many many guests we get viewing this forum who may drag a family into defending itself over lies CA has perpetuated.
I post this in respect only and ask the links be reconsidered.

Yeah that My Space page is like way off. We should respect the family and remove the link to that My space page

Yeah and tell me, cuz I'm curious, who is the fourth person that went to PR? And why didn't they ask Ricardo when he said "yes I've been to Casey's parents house," What day was that? Why for the 16th and 17th of June do we only see the outgoing calls, and not the incoming? Too many ?'s still in my mind.

I've thought from the beginning that this is like some big hoax. Kinda like they all could have been involved. You take Jesse G he was in LE and resign the day before caylee got mising. He would have known about decompostition, as well as ways to obtain DNA to plant it in the car. My mind has me thinking this may be a hoax. Just so they can all make millions.(Book sales, TV) but the only problem one of the players is in and out of Jail. If Caylee comes to light alive before this goes to trail. She probably wont be serving any time. JUST making big $$$$$.

No, month off for the 40 week gestation, unless she was early, but I dont hink that was the case. Possible, but thinking we would have heard that by now.

It's not unusual for a first child to be born 2 or 3 weeks early. Why do you think we would have heard if Caylee was early? That's not a detail people usually share with the media, because it has nothing to do with the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela