Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What was her comment?

It was something about chloroform. I didn't write it down. CA told Tracy to look here for a comment about chloroform that Eastside of Sadness had posted. The FBI asked Tracy why? Tracy was unclear about why iirc. Just because was the impression I got. It was after Tracy had returned to California though.

Thanks to Impatientredhead above she linked us to all of her posts. I bet the one Tracy is referring to is on page 2, 14 posts up from the bottom. Eastsideofsaddness asks Exit13, who was a personal friend of KC's, if he ever heard of or if they spoke of chloroform.

Interesting this - I wonder if Exit told CA about that or any of his discussions here.

I think she posted the connection to RM's social page with the "Win her over with chloroform" post on it.

I just looked it up- she asks EXIT 13 ( who claims to know Casey) a question whether she ever heard Casey mention Chloroform, even jokingly.
Then she asks if EXIT 13 knows RM personally.

It was something about chloroform. I didn't write it down. CA told Tracy to look here for a comment about chloroform that Eastside of Sadness had posted. The FBI asked Tracy why? Tracy was unclear about why iirc. Just because was the impression I got. It was after Tracy had returned to California though.

Go here: http://courttv-mb1.courttv.com/showthread.php?t=339218&page=23

and down to post #892. Read the post and click on the link. You will see the problem.

I tried clicking on the WS (?) link...but it wouldn't allow me to. I remember Eastside. She was our "eyeballs" down there. IIRC she even would drive by and see what was up.

Yep, that was the problem. But did you note what the post said that led you there ~ "Did you see the Chloroform picture that was posted on Ricardo's Facebook page back in April?" I think that was the connection between Cindy and Tracy talking about the chloroform. I think that's why her name came up. (And why don't we have access to that post now?) I see that she is no longer a member but what happened to that post. . . and why?

I tried clicking on the WS (?) link...but it wouldn't allow me to. I remember Eastside. She was our "eyeballs" down there. IIRC she even would drive by and see what was up.

I was not here then, but I clicked on her profile and it says BANNED.

If you click on Eastside's name it comes up that she is banned.... hope I am not breaking a rule by discussing that, but that is what the link shows...
hmmmm
Could it be that Cindy is directing Tracy to her own posts to steer her towards RM..?

Yep, that was the problem. But did you note what the post said that led you there ~ "Did you see the Chloroform picture that was posted on Ricardo's Facebook page back in April?" I think that was the connection between Cindy and Tracy talking about the chloroform. I think that's why her name came up. (And why don't we have access to that post now?) I see that she is no longer a member but what happened to that post. . . and why?
Are you saying WE hadn't found it yet? LE hadn't revealed it yet? It's been so long since then...everyone was looking at everyone's MS/FB. Then...IIRC...we were told not to link to them. I'm confused?

Are you saying WE hadn't found it yet? LE hadn't revealed it yet? It's been so long since then...everyone was looking at everyone's MS/FB. Then...IIRC...we were told not to link to them. I'm confused?

No, I'm thinking maybe she was the first one to find it. I don't know because I'm confused, too. I was just sharing what I found when I googled and binged her name. That's where it led me. But IIRC her name came up in connection to WS and Cindy was telling Tracy about RM's post about chloroform. I'm wondering if that's why her name stuck in Tracy's memory. That's all. I have no personal history on this. Just speculation. I have no idea why she was banned. I hope I don't get the same for bringing it up!! :confused:

No, I'm thinking maybe she was the first one to find it. I don't know because I'm confused, too. I was just sharing what I found when I googled and binged her name. That's where it led me. But IIRC her name came up in connection to WS and Cindy was telling Tracy about RM's post about chloroform. I'm wondering if that's why her name stuck in Tracy's memory. That's all. I have no personal history on this. Just speculation. I have no idea why she wan banned. I hope I don't get the same for bringing it up!! :confused:
Nah, nothing to worry about. I looked further down and saw someone else...brought up Blanchard Park. Had LP revealed what went on in the house (different version of the "kidnapping") way back then? Very interesting!
Mods, I don't know what the policy would be if LE found info...would they contact Trish and inform her?

ETA: yup...LP had already mentioned BP early Sept. 2008- so forget that connection.

This was about the time that it was being posted all over the message boards. LP was there in August. She could have very well been one of the first to find the pic if she in fact posted here about it in August. JMO

This was about the time that it was being posted all over the message boards. LP was there in August. She could have very well been one of the first to find the pic if she in fact posted here about it in August. JMO

I might very well have drawn the wrong conclusion about her being the first to post it. But it seems like it was probably her posting the link that brought it to the Anthony's attention and hence her name being brought up.

I might very well have drawn the wrong conclusion about her being the first to post it. But it seems like it was probably her posting the link that brought it to the Anthony's attention and hence her name being brought up.
I just searched through all posts...and nothing about the pic here. I tried to find who was credited with the find on other boards (some posters are on a few different boards btw) but my eyes got tired of reading. You're right...it may not have been her exactly...but she may have read it somewhere else. I just can't find mention of it earlier than Sept. LP was there in Aug. TM may be "off" on this.

If you click on Eastside's name it comes up that she is banned....

Her name is now completely gone from the Members List. Verrry in-te-rrrr-es-ting.

So was the house bugged at this time? So curious- what are we going to find out in a couple of weeks?

Bold mine.

Glad you brought this up, because I have been wondering too. What could it be?:confused:

Shadowraith -

I agree with you about Casey's emotional immaturity. The "Sunglass Game", etc that T mentioned in her interview are disturbingly similar to the reports of the infamous "licorice incident" with JB. At the time, the licorice story seemed preposterous to me. Now it seems to fit. And all of it fits with the person I saw in the jailhouse tapes who threw a fit because her parents dared to eat chili without HER and who spent most of the time talking about herself instead of her missing daughter. And it fits with the person who scribbled "Casey Lazzaro, Mrs. Anthony Lazzaro" etc all over her diary. Very middle school. And I would know - I have a middle schooler!

ITA! Also, the coy grinning and pen tossing act with Jose during that one hearing. :rolleyes:

So was the house bugged at this time? So curious- what are we going to find out in a couple of weeks?
According to TP we will have some things cleared up for us in a couple of weeks and we are waiting to find out what sort of things...
No such member listed???

Go here: http://courttv-mb1.courttv.com/showthread.php?t=339218&page=23

and down to post #892. Read the post and click on the link. You will see the problem.
Could not find the post?
Good question...:waitasec:

I was not here then, but I clicked on her profile and it says BANNED.
I do not even see her any longer in the members list even as a banned member...I remember her though.

Her name is now completely gone from the Members List. Verrry in-te-rrrr-es-ting.
Yes...very very...:eek:

According to TP we will have some things cleared up for us in a couple of weeks and we are waiting to find out what sort of things...

No such member listed???

Could not find the post?
Good question...:waitasec:

I do not even see her any longer in the members list even as a banned member...I remember her though.

Yes...very very...:eek:

Way back there were posts on alot of threads that, shall we say were,....naughty?...and EastsideofSadness was the poster...she didn't strike me as someone like that, so maybe her nic here was hi-jacked...I'm assuming those posts is why the banning. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BexLuth0r