2008.10.08 Document Release: 400+ pgs + Video

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not sure what you're referring to, I remember talk about these but have never seen them. When / where were they released?

They were released with the second (900 + page) document dump in one of the files marked "documents" or something like that. There are 3-4 images/photos taken from video surveillance at Blockbusters where AL and KC stopped to rent two movies. The photos looked photocopied and were VERY grainy and difficult to see...:confused:

I'd bet you all there was not a single item for Caylee purchased.

Nope, this was already brought up during Cindy's interview, everything KC purchased were ordinary things that a 22 year old would buy (I'm thinking, make-up, clothes, toiletries and groceries) nothing out of the ordinary was purchased, and NOTHING for Caylee, no diapers, no sippee cups, dolls, nothing...

I have a terrible cold. Perhaps I'll call in tomorrow-how convenient!

They were released with the second (900 + page) document dump in one of the files marked "documents" or something like that. There are 3-4 images/photos taken from video surveillance at Blockbusters where AL and KC stopped to rent two movies. The photos looked photocopied and were VERY grainy and difficult to see...:confused:

If you could point me to a link or PDF of the doc that would help. Was this the 9/23 doc dump? There were some pix from somebody's else's phone (Troy? don't recall) that were just photocopied, not the actual jpegs.

I'd bet you all there was not a single item for Caylee purchased.

I bet there isn't anything purchased for Caylee either! What I'm looking for is any unusual items.......items not usually bought by someone who's whole life revolves around partying.

WESH on their 6 PM newscast already have the witness list for this fraud trial, and Cindy is the ONLY member of the Anthony's on it.

Not up on their site yet...

I remember awhile back the A's were each served with subpoenas presumably related to the charges leveled against Casey by the State of Florida. If Cindy is the ONLY member of the A's listed as a witness for the fraud trial I wonder if part of the reason is the money she found in and took from Casey's wallet, as well as the unauthorized use of her retail store charge cards (e.g. Pennys).

Thanks Musikman for the update! Very interesting I must say!

moo

DT

Oh you all are going to be busy!

When the docs come out, patty g will organize them like she did last time and open discussion threads based on the contents. This will open things up for orderly discussion. thanks Patty G :blowkiss:

Thank you muzikman for the heads up.

Guess I know what I'll be doing on my day off. :crazy:

It will be interesting to see what she was buying during the month before it came out her baby girl is gone...

I thought she went to Target with Amy and bought a gas can. I will see if I can find that info.

WESH reporting on their 5:30 PM newscast that the State Attorney's office will be releasing 400 pages related to the check fraud charges tomorrow, plus security video of Casey at stores.

Looks like I'll be making a trip down to their office to get my own copy... heh

Thanks for the info :blowkiss: I can hardly wait!!

Thanks so much for the heads up! It will be awesome to actually see video of her IN the stores using the stolen monies especially considering her NOT GUILTY plea...I sure am glad that I did my grocery shopping today! Busy days ahead for us here I have a feeling...thanks again.:blowkiss:

Muzikman~ You are rising above and beyond the call of duty for WS, Buddy!

Patty~ You are right up there with Muzik! Bravo and Kudos to both!

I thought she went to Target with Amy and bought a gas can. I will see if I can find that info.

IIRC Amy bought the gas can for KC, so I don't expect that will be included in these receipts/records.

Muzikman - You know the pics that were released in the last document dump - the ones that show her and Tony in the video store? Can you see those clearly in the disks that you got? I have tried to look at those and can't even really make her out in those photos. She appears to me to be wearing a wig??? Can you shed some light on those??? :confused:

please tell us more, where are these pictures? Thanks!:)
p.s. Thanks, Musikman :)

I have a terrible cold. Perhaps I'll call in tomorrow-how convenient!
----------
Hi amethyst,I hope you feel better tomorrow but your body needs rest so stay home.LOL.anyway I work 3 to 10pm. so I'll be hoping for a few reports.Take care. Nore

WESH reporting on their 5:30 PM newscast that the State Attorney's office will be releasing 400 pages related to the check fraud charges tomorrow, plus security video of Casey at stores.

Looks like I'll be making a trip down to their office to get my own copy... heh

You are so our hero!!!! :blowkiss:

Oh you all are going to be busy!

When the docs come out, patty g will organize them like she did last time and open discussion threads based on the contents. This will open things up for orderly discussion. thanks Patty G :blowkiss:

Thank you muzikman for the heads up.

Hey, JBean, are these going to the jury room? Since Muzik's exerting the effort, ya know?

Thank you Muzik!!! Again!!! And how funny. . . I never thought I'd be giddy at hearing the words "Document Dump"!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BaroqueBof3
Back