2008.10.08 Document Release: 400+ pgs + Video

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'd bet you all there was not a single item for Caylee purchased.

Morning CaliKid. LE already checked the receipts they have and not one item, nothing bought for Caylee. It was all about Casey and her needs.

I can't wait for Tim Miller and TES to come back to Orlando and find Caylee. I pray that God will guide him to Caylee and end this charade once and for all. Most importantly to give Caylee a proper burial.

TM said, he lost all hope that Caylee is alive.

Morning CaliKid. LE already checked the receipts they have and not one item, nothing bought for Caylee. It was all about Casey and her needs.

I can't wait for Tim Miller and TES to come back to Orlando and find Caylee. I pray that God will guide him to Caylee and end this charade once and for all. Most importantly to give Caylee a proper burial.

I hope they find her too. It has been raining pretty hard on and off lately, so I hope that wont hinder their search. The last time I saw TM he looked so tired and old. It was sad.

So, we will only see receipts related to the theft from AH? Apparently, CA did not follow through with criminal charges against KC for unauthorized use of HER cc's... If this is correct, the state does not have to release those receipts do they?

Thanks so much Muzik!!! :smile: :cheerful: :bow:

And once again, I believe "WAITING" is a calorie-burning activity. :run:

Oh you all are going to be busy!

When the docs come out, patty g will organize them like she did last time and open discussion threads based on the contents. This will open things up for orderly discussion. thanks Patty G :blowkiss:

Thank you muzikman for the heads up.

Thank You in Advance Patty, Muzikman & JBean ya'll rock!:dance:

Bolding is mine

And her flavor of the month's needs, no doubt! Yet in her statement it is almost as if she blames Caylee for her having to steal from family and friends in order to find Caylee. AND before I get jumped on ... I know that I read a lot into this ... but honestly, it was the first thought I had when I read her initial statement ... I think that is why she feels so righteous and justified about ripping people off.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/topic/orl-casey-anthony-100808,0,6524772.story

TODAY'S UPDATES:

Casey shopped for groceries and clothing with money she stole from her friend
11:15 a.m. Documents reveal that Anthony bought hundreds of dollars worth of groceries, clothing and other items at Target and Winn Dixie by forging Amy Huizenga's name on the checks she stole from her. She also withdrew $250 in cash from Huizenga's Bank of America account.

The documents also include photos of Anthony at a Bank of America teller's window and strolling through Winn Dixie wearing large white sunglasses and shopping for cherries, cheese, beer and popsicles, among other groceries.

Uploading 4 zip files right now, will be in the Jury Room shortly - 10/8 Doc thread.

There are NOT 400 pages here, just a few pages of receipts plus a few pix and 13 videos (PC needed to view BOA video)

I'll post a notice here as soon as they're all uploaded with links. Should take 30 minutes maybe -

uploading 4 zip files right now, will be in the jury room shortly - 10/8 doc thread.

There are not 400 pages here, just a few pages of receipts plus a few pix and 13 videos (pc needed to view boa video)

i'll post a notice here as soon as they're all uploaded with links. Should take 30 minutes maybe -

k. Tia

Uploading 4 zip files right now, will be in the Jury Room shortly - 10/8 Doc thread.

There are NOT 400 pages here, just a few pages of receipts plus a few pix and 13 videos (PC needed to view BOA video)

I'll post a notice here as soon as they're all uploaded with links. Should take 30 minutes maybe -

OMG I can't wait!!!!!! Thank you so much Muzikman.

You are without a doubt ... the absolute best!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/topic/orl-casey-anthony-100808,0,6524772.story

TODAY'S UPDATES:

Casey shopped for groceries and clothing with money she stole from her friend
11:15 a.m. Documents reveal that Anthony bought hundreds of dollars worth of groceries, clothing and other items at Target and Winn Dixie by forging Amy Huizenga's name on the checks she stole from her. She also withdrew $250 in cash from Huizenga's Bank of America account.

The documents also include photos of Anthony at a Bank of America teller's window and strolling through Winn Dixie wearing large white sunglasses and shopping for cherries, cheese, beer and popsicles, among other groceries.

If I remember correctly AH is a blonde right? Everytime I go to the bank to cash a check i have to show my driver's license , and wellsfargo requires a 2nd proof of idenity my check card. So how did she cash a check at BOA without a fake Id?

Thanks. I'll be interested in seeing if some of her 2 and 3 hour phone 'downtimes' correlate to movie ticket purchases, as she seems to have killed more than a few hours in her local multiplex.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
insanecobain
Back