2008.10.08 Document Release: 400+ pgs + Video

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
when I click on the video links it says invalid link and it is redirected to the free space home page. Is anyone else able to view them??

when I click on the video links it says invalid link and it is redirected to the free space home page. Is anyone else able to view them??

i got the same thing on all of them

Sometimes I HATE computers. Linky no worky for me neitherrrrrr.

I have had the same problem with the host site. if I get out of aol and use the internet explorer, then it works. Good luck M Earth! :blowkiss:

Didn't work for me either, Invalid link and then redirected:(

Poppy

maybe their system is overloaded causing the invalid link. I can't get it to work either. i copied and pasted in a seperate browser still said the same thing.

Wow!! She doesnt even seem like she's onebit worried there. Well, except for her hair! Fluff Fluff! meow!!:laugh:

:laugh:
29vht7b.jpg

Alright, found out there are 337 pages that were not on the CD, I will have those shortly also and will put up a link in the Jury Room >> 10/8 Doc thread.

The videos links will be up there in a few minutes, don't overload their server! :)

The Photobucket file is the #2 file there, downloaded over 1500 times. Cindy interview 2 is #3, not far behind the PB one!

You really are awesome! Thanks for doing this.

It's a dang conspiracy I tell ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or a greek tragedy one...lol

If they were "starter" checks, they would be completely blank. There would be no name or address on them, so Casey could have just written in her own info, and thus her id would match.
But wouldn't they need to match up to the account in Amy's name in order for her to get money from that account? The bank should have seen that the info on the check did not match the account info.

Fixed the links. Due to space gaps in the file names they didn't post right, but worked if you copied and pasted the whole link line.

Enjoy! Might be a while for the 337 pages of docs, the servers are overloaded.

Sherbie: I did too, but I went to the home page, selected the "file hosting" link and then the "view files" link. Used CTRL+F and typed in Casey to find the files. I think there was one on the first page, two on the second, and the last one was on the third page.

Try this ...

Ooops! Guess I WAS too impatient. Links are working for me now without doing anyting special.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cecilgoodroe
Back