2008.10.08 Document Release: 400+ pgs + Video

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If I remember correctly AH is a blonde right? Everytime I go to the bank to cash a check i have to show my driver's license , and wellsfargo requires a 2nd proof of idenity my check card. So how did she cash a check at BOA without a fake Id?

Not if she just made the stolen checks out to herself, which I'm sure is the case. Then she could just show her own ID.

Not if she just made the stolen checks out to herself, which I'm sure is the case. Then she could just show her own ID.

DUH!!! blonde moment I hadn't thought of that. how in the world was she planning on covering up writing herslef checks off AH's account? this girl is unbelievable.:banghead:

WFTV just said that KC used the stolen checks to buy (in part) the large white sunglasses that she wears to visit her atty and probation officer, etc. Also the t-shirt she was wearing when she was arrested.

Uh...aren't they stolen property? Shouldn't they be evidence? Or at least confiscated, imho.

I just saw the video of her on channel 6 news! Boy they have her nailed! She even bought the powder blue jersey shirt the day she went to jail the first time! Shows the cashier putting it in a bag! NAILED to the wall!

Deny this one Casey!:liar:

Strange about Target, tho. WFTV just stated that KC used her own driver's license as ID when she wrote the checks there. I wasn't aware that Target would take a 2nd party check? Hmmm.

Links for WFTV stories should be up soon. They're just broadcasting their story right now.

Wesh 2 news at noon is reporting that they did receive over 300 pages of documents relative to the check, fraud charges, as well as video's.

The reporter is torturing me by waving the docs at the camera. I want those NOW!

I hope they didn't gyp our Document-Hunter Extraordinaire, Muzik.;)

WFTV just said that KC used the stolen checks to buy (in part) the large white sunglasses that she wears to visit her atty and probation officer, etc. Also the t-shirt she was wearing when she was arrested.

Uh...aren't they stolen property? Shouldn't they be evidence? Or at least confiscated, imho.

Wanna bet that there is one for pretty little blue dress in those too! ... SO Sad, I can hear little Caylee saying ... "Mama, I wuv your bue dress" ... :no:

If I remember correctly AH is a blonde right? Everytime I go to the bank to cash a check i have to show my driver's license , and wellsfargo requires a 2nd proof of idenity my check card. So how did she cash a check at BOA without a fake Id?

All it would require is for Casey to have made the check out to herself and forged Amy's signature.

Strange about Target, tho. WFTV just stated that KC used her own driver's license as ID when she wrote the checks there. I wasn't aware that Target would take a 2nd party check? Hmmm.

Links for WFTV stories should be up soon. They're just broadcasting their story right now.

If they were "starter" checks, they would be completely blank. There would be no name or address on them, so Casey could have just written in her own info, and thus her id would match.

I'm not sure, but did anyone else notice that it wasn't kc that actually wrote that Diary of Days poem posted on myspace back on 7/3/08.....?
IMO I mean, the way this doc reads the poem was written 7/02/08 at 10:42:08am & reads that it was authored by CINDYA.....?
& That's actually where CA said she worked / who she worked for during the bond hearings or whatever....
It's on page 2 [or pg 920 by hand numbering].....

[http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...s Report.pdf ]

I think Casey just used Cindy's work computer to type the poem.

Alright, found out there are 337 pages that were not on the CD, I will have those shortly also and will put up a link in the Jury Room >> 10/8 Doc thread.

The videos links will be up there in a few minutes, don't overload their server! :)

The Photobucket file is the #2 file there, downloaded over 1500 times. Cindy interview 2 is #3, not far behind the PB one!

This is entirely speculative ... but it seems that the cashier at Target (according to the 400 pp of docs )had a last name that was very familiar ... I have been meaning to go back and look it up again and see if I could make a connection. Maybe one of KC's friends worked there?

I love the way she kept going from being nervous to cocky, throw in a second or two of paranoia, what a piece of work.

If they were "starter" checks, they would be completely blank. There would be no name or address on them, so Casey could have just written in her own info, and thus her id would match.

Thanks, that didn't occur to me. Guess I'm not devious enough! :D

This is entirely speculative ... but it seems that the cashier at Target (according to the 400 pp of docs )had a last name that was very familiar ... I have been meaning to go back and look it up again and see if I could make a connection. Maybe one of KC's friends worked there?

If that's what happened---good catch!

It has always amazed me how easily the criminals get away with using stolen checks in stores and banks. It never ceases to amaze me. I am a real stickler for doing things by the book ; I have no criminal record. :angel:

But I'll tell ya' , when I use my own check in a store I need ID plus a notarized statement that it is really my money AS WITNESSED by 2 archangels and a saint.
At least that's how it feels.

And I'm not saying they do not get caught (yeah they're dumb--Helloooo film my crime-please :wave: :camera: :)). But the fact they make it through the entire transaction and out the door is somethin else.

Wow, that is a great idea ... there are also programs that you can buy that will let you make your own surprisingly professional looking checks and print them on a regular printer ... we already know that she is familiar with manipulating routing and account numbers!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd
Back