2008.10.08 Document Release: 400+ pgs + Video

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just watched the Check cashing video...haha not guilty my rear end...is that a cross necklace she is wearing?

Oh, I wish it was in the form of a PDF. I feel ok viewing a PDF at work but I don't want to download and unzip anything... Oh well. Thanks Muzikman!

I added some links to the thread in the Jury room ... they seem to work!

"A target security video shows Casey buying lingerie and the sunglasses she's often worn while walking in and out of her lawyer's office."

:laugh: "The purchases also included a beret and even the light blue hoodie she was wearing the first time she was arrested."

How did she write the checks to Target ? By signing AH's name ? Don't they ask for picture ID when paying by check ?

I downloaded files from jury room, but cannot get them to play. what program plays these files?

I'm waiting for proof that she bought some galoshes and outdoor gear. Fate--> sealed!

I just ordered checks from a place online and I could've had anyone's routing and acct. number w/ my name. Pretty scary.

(My first post!!!:dance:)

I'm waiting for proof that she bought some galoshes and outdoor gear. Fate--> sealed!

I just ordered checks from a place online and I could've had anyone's routing and acct. number w/ my name. Pretty scary.

Welcome!!!!! :D

Does anyone know what else is in this doc dump, other than receipts and video?

Also, welcome person above me! (I'm sorry I forgot to look at your screen name before I posted.)

Welcome Maya :)

If I remember correctly AH is a blonde right? Everytime I go to the bank to cash a check i have to show my driver's license , and wellsfargo requires a 2nd proof of idenity my check card. So how did she cash a check at BOA without a fake Id?

I wonder if the card LE took from her wallet was a fake ID drivers license she was using? That way when she showed them the driver license as i.d., it was actually KC's picture, but showing her name as Amy's and Amy's address.

I wouldn't put anything past this woman.:furious::

We had our ckbook stolen not too long ago, closed the acct and opened another.... I say this because I went to Target with a temp ck and they wouldnt accept it with my dl and cc. I was told it is their policy, they do not accept starter checks. In the Target video it looks like she is providing her DL, they swipped something. Could this be AH's?

Putting your name with someone else's account information would not change the account information the bank has. When you would use the checks, especially at the bank, you would hope they would see the name did not match the name on the account. When I pay for something via check online I have to give the name on the account, routing and account number. They have to match, as I've made mistakes in typing before and received an error message.

BTW- Welcome aboard!!!

:laugh:
29vht7b.jpg

Amazing how calm she is!!!!!!

Putting your name with someone else's account information would not change the account information the bank has. When you would use the checks, especially at the bank, you would hope they would see the name did not match the name on the account. When I pay for something via check online I have to give the name on the account, routing and account number. They have to match, as I've made mistakes in typing before and received an error message.

BTW- Welcome aboard!!!

I agree, one would imagine, but I misspelled MY OWN name :doh: and they still sent me the checks.

I also have never been able to use a starter check anywhere- but DH just opened up a new acct and printed his name, etc on his starter checks. With a little ingenuity and gumption, anything is possible! And she's def got both.

Most stores in our area will not take temporary checks.

Also on one receipt it has bud light, and there's a pic of the bud light. What is the drinking age in FL? If you look under 30 in Texas they card you. So if that were the case she would need an id that matches the name on the check she is writing.

What I'm getting at here is i think she had a fake id in AH name with her pic.

Most stores in our area will not take temporary checks.

Also on one receipt it has bud light, and there's a pic of the bud light. What is the drinking age in FL? If you look under 30 in Texas they card you. So if that were the case she would need an id that matches the name on the check she is writing.

What I'm getting at here is i think she had a fake id in AH name with her pic.

I totally agree!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KatWal
Back