2008.10.15 - Cindy doing TODAY SHOW interview

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And how stupid was it to bring the dress on the Today show? I mean, if a dress was the only piece of evidence (and we don't even know if the dress found is Caylee's) then maybe, but the whole idea that she brought that dress just floors me.

snip.

Because NG and LP are pushing their buttons and it is working -- although this is a tedious distraction. It does go to show, however, how hard CA is trying to counter developments, playing into trial by media but trying too hard that it has an opposite effect. It should be left to the experts, the discovery and, the trial.

Why have the Anthonys REFUSED to give out a picture or do a police drawing of this Zani? Because seh doesn't exist, that is why. Pure and simple. Don't you think if they really had a pic of this invisible person, it would behoove them to put out "have you seeen?" posters on this person? Why have NONE of them ever done a police drawing of the invisible person. I would love to have the police artist do one with every member of the family separately. I'll bet you they'd look nothing alike.

Am watching George. At least he has done the right thing even though he isn't admitting it. He also says he is GIVING out tshirts, not selling them. I believe HE is, but I also believe someone is profiting from them.

Probably because they couldn't get MONEY/PAID for it (besides the fact she doesn't exist of course)!!! :furious:

I am wondering -- If KC had a problem with CA doing "cameos" in the beginning, how is she going to react about CA being all over the media from now until . . . uh . . . whenever?

It is alleged that KC had a problem with CA holding newborn Caylee first. If true, KC has a huge problem with CA stealing the spotlight. CA loves the spotlight.

I think KC will retaliate somehow, even from behind bars.

JMHO.

I think you are right............Now CA has it ALL.........

KC has NOTHING and is locked up for the rest of her life. She will get to see CA on TV putting her foot in her mouth and ruining KC's defense over and over. She will not take this long without retaliation.

Is it possible that CA in a sick sort of way wants KC convicted?

She has done everything to APPEAR to be helping KC, when what she was doing was turning everyone against her. By her upholding that lie story, she made the story less credible than it might have been. If she had told KC to tell the truth in the beginning, KC might could have pled this down to a few years.

Maybe CA subconsciously wants KC in jail for life or a death sentence.

I sure hope so - depositions are always very interesting. Do they do interrogatories first in a capital crime?

Turbo,

Under Florida rules of crim procedure 3.220, Baez has to file a "notice of discovery" once the charging document is accomplished. That triggers a right for him to do depositions.
I cannot find anything in the rules for interrogatories. I'm thinkin those are limited to civil cases.
Matter of fact, I'm surprised to see depo's in the procedure unless a witness is unavailable to the court. Then it's standard. But them's the rules...:blowkiss:

RULE 3.220. DISCOVERY
(a) Notice of Discovery. After the filing of the charging document, a defendant may elect to participate in the
discovery process provided by these rules, including the taking of discovery depositions, by filing with the court and
serving on the prosecuting attorney a “Notice of Discovery” which shall bind both the prosecution and defendant to
all discovery procedures contained in these rules....

Turbo,

Under Florida rules of crim procedure 3.220, Baez has to file a "notice of discovery" once the charging document is accomplished. That triggers a right for him to do depositions.
I cannot find anything in the rules for interrogatories. I'm thinkin those are limited to civil cases.
Matter of fact, I'm surprised to see depo's in the procedure unless a witness is unavailable to the court. Then it's standard. But them's the rules...:blowkiss:

RULE 3.220. DISCOVERY
(a) Notice of Discovery. After the filing of the charging document, a defendant may elect to participate in the
discovery process provided by these rules, including the taking of discovery depositions, by filing with the court and
serving on the prosecuting attorney a “Notice of Discovery” which shall bind both the prosecution and defendant to
all discovery procedures contained in these rules....

Usually they want depositions in a capital case so they can find discrepancies in the prosecutor's witnesses testimony to discredit them in court.

Is it possible that CA in a sick sort of way wants KC convicted?

She has done everything to APPEAR to be helping KC, when what she was doing was turning everyone against her. By her upholding that lie story, she made the story less credible than it might have been. If she had told KC to tell the truth in the beginning, KC might could have pled this down to a few years.

Maybe CA subconsciously wants KC in jail for life or a death sentence.

WOW. All signs point to YES.

A couple things that bother me regarding CA's latest cameo......

"Given the evidence we actually have, the truth will be told at the end," Cindy Anthony said. "It will be heard out in the courtroom. People will understand why her behaviors were such. That's all I can say right now."

Why not tell the truth from the BEGINNING????????????? OMG!!! "It will be heard at in the courtroom"...we will become enlightened as to why KC has behaved in this manner??? What kind of BS is this I ask you? They put this woman on national t.v. so we can listen to this kind of rubish? I am speechless!

Cindy predicted that Caylee will be found before the trial.

And where exactly does CA believe that they are going to find Caylee before the court proceedings begin??? Obviously she is way toooooo busy with her media schedule to be out looking for Caylee...which in my opinion should take priority over anything else. The sweet child has been missing for 4 months .... does she really believe the child is going to appear out of nowhere??? And I also am troubled that she could be out doing interviews only hours after her daughter has been locked away.

Remember, Cindy also predicted Caylee would be home by her 3rd b'day party, back in August.......Her crystal ball needs new batteries

He should just commit her and find a way to get on with his life. She's nuts, pure and simple. This dress she's holding up CLEARLY is something she just bought... who keeps store hangers? I can't think of anyone. She's mental and I really believe she is as bad or worse than KC.

When my kids were young, I kept all of the plastic hangers because regular hangers were too big. I also knew other moms that did the same thing!

Usually they want depositions in a capital case so they can find discrepancies in the prosecutor's witnesses testimony to discredit them in court.

And defense always used the Grand Jury minutes to nitpick and find teeny weeny inconsistencies between what was testified to in front of the GJ and what is said during the regular trial by the same witness.
It was slick slick slick to pare down the witness list for the GJ. Sure it's a bare-bones presentation but this one had to take the cake. Kudos to the prosecution!:clap:

Let's say that I really believed that my Grand daughter was alive until the GJ met. My first reaction would be, OMG what evidence did they hear? Remember now that I KNOW she was in danger cause my daughter told me so. Now I'm hearing that at least 12 people think she is dead. The very first thing I would think about is the fact that the kidnappers DID harm her like they threatened to .... according to my daughter.

This reaction is TOTALLY WRONG.

Great point! They are not opening the door to the possibility that the babysitter or kidnapper has since killed Caylee, as an alternative defense for that outcome. That denial that maybe Caylee is deceased by other hands based on the forensics is very telling and a mistake. It is because they know all roads point home to KC.

I didn't even know you could take the plastic hangers from a store. The things you learn here. :)

Btw, Turbo, your theory is the only thing that makes sense of this whole crazy situation. You're a frickin' genius.

Exactly!! I would be all over the media getting that story out!! Forget the trial!!

Even Susan Smith held press conferences and begged for her babies to come home.....I said from DAY ONE that something wasn't right for that fact only, because they NEVER called media to their house to hold a "begging" conference....

CA and KC have hated each other for along time

its mutual

its ugly and sad

Just had the chance to view CA's Today Show interview. OMG! What a train wreck she is.

I, as well as others, was floored by her assertion that "no one has been looking for Caylee." WTF?.....my $$ has gone to Tim Miller's group to help, thousands of others have donated, thousands of people have shown up to search, and LE has darn near exhausted their resources/funds to search. What a slap in the face of the people who DO care!

Please, somebody Baker Act this woman. She IS indeed a danger to herself and possibly others. She needs to helped out of her misery--and ours!

And defense always used the Grand Jury minutes to nitpick and find teeny weeny inconsistencies between what was testified to in front of the GJ and what is said during the regular trial by the same witness.
It was slick slick slick to pare down the witness list for the GJ. Sure it's a bare-bones presentation but this one had to take the cake. Kudos to the prosecution!:clap:

I thought the SAME thing. They sure did SAVE their witnesses and now he has to depose everyone else. He is not going to depose any of the GJ witnesses except maybe for GA, so he is stuck with a lot of work. LOL

I didn't even know you could take the plastic hangers from a store. The things you learn here. :)

Btw, Turbo, your theory is the only thing that makes sense of this whole crazy situation. You're a frickin' genius.
I work at wal-mart and we have hangers like that...the red tag on hanger is size 18 months

And how stupid was it to bring the dress on the Today show? I mean, if a dress was the only piece of evidence (and we don't even know if the dress found is Caylee's) then maybe, but the whole idea that she brought that dress just floors me.

Cin-A is just hanging onto any little shred isn't she? Ya just knew if she had the dress she was gonna waive it around like a red flag, right? And what do we see this morning? Cin-A waiving the little red and white Minnie Mouse dress on morning tele!

From Tim's demeanor on NG both nights it did not seem to me that he thought the dress was of any significance. Much ado about nothing...

Just had the chance to view CA's Today Show interview. OMG! What a train wreck she is.

I, as well as others, was floored by her assertion that "no one has been looking for Caylee." WTF?.....

Amen to that "wtf". I wonder what I (and many other searchers) were doing almost every weekend!?! I suppose I must ENJOY wading through blackberry bushes, getting scratched, eaten alive by mosquitos, getting hives from the bugspray my skin doesn't like, seeing friggin' alligators less than 100 feet away from me, seeing numerous snakes including water mocassins! Well, maybe I'm a masochist or something. When she spews this kind of CRAP is when my compassion for her dries completely up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Devon_SP
Back