2008.10.15 George Anthony Speaks UPDATED 2008.10.16 Video Added

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just watched the George interview from this morning, and this part stood out to me:

George quote, 10/15/08 (referring to protesters)
“If you do something wrong in life, down the road, you always get repaid for that – That’s in the bible, you can’t do something without repercussions.”

Well, Geez George, do you think maybe that’s why this is happening to Casey? Years of lying to friends, family and finally LE, stealing from family and friends, and God knows what else – do you think it is finally catching up with her?

Also noticed the part where he calls some of his neighbors "simple-minded." That oughta make him popular! I guess he didn't consider that they are thinking straight, just like the Grand Jurors - who saw enough forensic evidence to conclude that Caylee is, most unfortunately, deceased?

He CAN also talk about HIS grand jury testimony now that a decision has been reached. He just cannot talk about anybody elses. According to the Supreme Court.

Caylee never turned three years old. :( Someone asked a long time ago why it was not changed on our heading of the forum here after her birthday. This is why. She will always and forever be two years old.

Thank you for mentioning that, I feel weird when I hear people say she's 3. She didn't make it to 3 :(

:waitasec:
I wish just one reporter would ask George or one of the Anthony's if they have also been receiving lots of tips as to who was the dead person in the trunk and if that inquiry has its own telephone tip number since the regular one for sightings is obviously ALWAYS busy. :sheesh:

I just watched the George interview from this morning, and this part stood out to me:

“If you do something wrong in life, down the road, you always get repaid for that – That’s in the bible, you can’t do something without repercussions.”

Well, Geez George, do you think maybe that’s why this is happening to Casey? Years of lying to friends, family and finally LE, stealing from family and friends, and God knows what else – do you think it is finally catching up with her?

Also noticed the part where he calls some of his neighbors "simple-minded." That oughta make him popular! I guess he didn't consider that they are thinking straight, just like the Grand Jurors - who saw enough forensic evidence to conclude that Caylee is, most unfortunately, deceased?

He CAN also talk about HIS grand jury testimony now that a decision has been reached. He just cannot talk about anybody elses. According to the Supreme Court.

If I were a neighbor of his for 19 years and he came knocking on my door to convince me of Casey and Cindy's lies after calling me simple minded, I would probably not answer the door. Maybe I would, perhaps there is a different George out of sight from Cindy, but Cindy pulls the strings so who knows...? I know I would be relieved that Casey is in custody so the community can return to normal. That shouldn't make him angry. They have lives too and if he can't accept the painfully obvious, they shouldn't have to foot the bill of bother.

:waitasec:
I wish just one reporter would ask George or one of the Anthony's if they have also been receiving lots of tips as to who was the dead person in the trunk and if that inquiry has its own telephone tip number since the regular one for sightings is obviously ALWAYS busy. :sheesh:

hahahaha

MiraclesHappen, just wanted to thank you for the easy-to-understand clarifications on the legal process that you (and others too) have provided many times on this board. Much appreciated!:clap:

I feel bad for George, but I have to say that he is in deep, deep denial. How can you ignore the facts already released on this case?

Watching that video made me think of 2 things:

1) He's buttering up the media by telling them how great they've been keeping this "missing child" story going because he knows that after today the media is going to back off unless there is breaking news in the case.
If the media goes away, there goes the attention they want so badly.

2) Does a man with pure white hair have pure black eyebrows?
Yes, I know that's an odd thing to think about while watching this but i'm struck by how much primping this family does while Caylee is out there somewhere more than likely dead.

I know people who have lost a child to illness and trust me they rarely wear make-up anymore, fix their hair, put on lots of jewelry or DYE their eyebrows so they look good.
They are dragging themselves around just trying to get through the day; going through the motions.

Yesterday Casey kept messing with her hair. Why didn't she just tuck it behind her ear?
Because she wanted to keep her "style" looking good.

I have never seen people who are suffering focus so much attention on how they look.
It sickens me.

Some people do have white hair and dark eyebrows. I doubt that George is spending his time dying his eyebrows. He has too much on his plate to think about that. He is a very nice looking man and I imagine he always looks neat and well groomed.

Bottom line, in my opinion CA is cagey and calculating and GA is just simply stupid.

Honestly, I believe that what we are hearing from George now is just his way of coping with the truth, what he wants to be true, because he undoubtedly loves is grandaughter and it has to break his heart to know what happened to her at the hands of his daughter. Considering the outcome of the grand jury yesterday and the comments from George's attorney I do not for a minute doubt that he told the grand jury the whole entire truth about what he saw/heard/suspects happened to Caylee. As far as I am concerned, he can talk to the media saying whatever he wants until he is blue in the face because the only words of his that are important are those that he spoke to the grand jury.

Well, don't love me that way. Don't leave with a thief and liar who doesn't give a *amn about me and leaves me dead somewhere.

If that's love, who wants it?

:confused:

It is my opinion, that George, like any other family member missing a loved one, will not accept that Caylee is dead until he knows they have a body. Faulting him for that is ridiculous. Nevermind asking the man to accept his baby granddaughter is dead when he doesn't have a body, but asking him to accept that his own daughter killed her, is not something that ANYONE would be willing to accept without 100% proof. Ie: a body and a confession. These are his two baby girls, in his eyes, and I think the judgement of him is rather harsh. In every missing case, the families fight for hope, and pray for miracles - please don't bash George for doing the same.

I agree with everything you said here.
That interview broke my heart. I could SEE the pain in his eyes and HEAR it in his voice. I myself would not want to face the facts that he may soon have to face. I cannot not begin to imagine what this family is going through. OF COURSE they have to believe that Caylee is still alive. For them to admit otherwise IMO is the unthinkable. They NEED to hold out hope UNTIL all hope is gone, a body and/or a confession.

Just a question for those who keep saying they are "obstructing justice". Other then speculation does anyone have anything "proving" they have done anything obstruct justice? I would think if they really have, they too would be arrested. This all is JMO.

Same old thing.....blame everyone else but KC. And he calls the neighbors "simple minded"? WHATEVER, George!

I'm not one bit fooled by your act. The woe is me song and dance is for one person only.....and it's not Caylee!!

Well, Geez George, do you think maybe that’s why this is happening to Casey?

I KNOW!! Man, when he said that, I was thinking yet again how hypocritical these people are.

Something else he said, and Cindy also said in her morning show, about how NOTHING will make them believe Casey did anything to Caylee, for me says it all.
Lanie

Day before yesterday...most everyone was frustrated with George because he, like Cindy was hindering this investigation. Then he HAS to go to the gj and answer questions. Now I am seeing so much sympathy for him, I guess I don't unserstand. He is still George. The same guy that has not been shooting straight with le from the start, and after watching that...guess what...he's still not. I guess I'm a hard arse....but just because we are seeing a softer side of George - one his high dollar pr guy said he probably needed to show- I don't think anything has changed. jmo

Yesterday, I was giving him so much credit, even though I knew that he had no option but to testify, but now as sad as that video was, I am with you tehcloser. He testified because he had to and probably told the truth (as he sees it) but only because he HAD to. He is still in Casey cover up mode IMHO. I am not saying for one minute that he/they should not be there for their child, I would..no matter what, but I would not be blinded by her any longer and I would not lead her to believe that I believed her ridiculous stories. WHERE IN THE H#LL IS CAYLEE?

hahahaha

MiraclesHappen, just wanted to thank you for the easy-to-understand clarifications on the legal process that you (and others too) have provided many times on this board. Much appreciated!:clap:

Love to help out!:blowkiss:I already posted in another thread that if I talk too much you can whack me with a trout. :trout:

But thank YOU for you have amaaaazing taping abilities which go way beyond my limited techno-abilities, really more like lack thereof...

It's there, I saw it. He said he wants to go around later and speak with the neighbors and he'll continue to drive the billboard around today.
It's not the video that's on there--you have to click the one where it says George speaks to Ch 9. Was first one under the large video screen, had his pic.

THANKYOU...got it, it was second link...spoke too soon....as always

I thought GA was there to tell the truth yesterday, but I guess I was wrong. I take back every nice thing I said about him! I honestly thought he was helping to put an end to the charade and to help bring Caylee home by doing the right thing by her. Sad to see this morning's interview. The hype that MN and GA put on before his testimony is BS. I should have known. I feel duped. Shame on me for EVER listening to a defense attorney's spin!! :doh:

I think GA basically confirmed the statements he made during his interview with LE....nothing more.

I knew he had not accepted the situation for what it is, when I saw him clutching the clear folder with Caylee's posters. That folder spoke for itself...."Caylee is alive".."We are still searching for her."

:laugh:
Watching that video made me think of 2 things:

1) He's buttering up the media by telling them how great they've been keeping this "missing child" story going because he knows that after today the media is going to back off unless there is breaking news in the case.
If the media goes away, there goes the attention they want so badly.

2) Does a man with pure white hair have pure black eyebrows?
Yes, I know that's an odd thing to think about while watching this but i'm struck by how much primping this family does while Caylee is out there somewhere more than likely dead.
I know people who have lost a child to illness and trust me they rarely wear make-up anymore, fix their hair, put on lots of jewelry or DYE their eyebrows so they look good.
They are dragging themselves around just trying to get through the day; going through the motions.

Yesterday Casey kept messing with her hair. Why didn't she just tuck it behind her ear?
Because she wanted to keep her "style" looking good.

I have never seen people who are suffering focus so much attention on how they look.
It sickens me.

That was funny rookie! Sorry not poking fun at you, I just found it comical. In all seriousness though I do believe it happens yes. I did get where you were going though. I thought the same thing when I watched Casey cry or whatever she did yesterday. I thought the same thing. If it was me I would have just put my hair behind my ear or brushed it aside or whatever. Not her though she is out to impress. You can tell she thinks highly of herself. Even the way she wiped her eyes, she was worried about her makeup. Either that or trying to make those two tears seem like so much more then what they actually were. Oh well, thanks for the laugh, I needed it:crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg
Back