2008.10.22 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Originally Posted by trac
Kobe says the cadavear dogs are in on the conspiracy and they hit on something other than human???? Is Kobe that non-analytical??? I would love to find other cases where he was on the cadavear dog side!

Sure the dogs have something to gain by being in a conspiracy... or sex... $$$$..???

was he trying to say the dogs got distracted by the scent of other dogs (the A's) in the yard? or that some dog was out in the yard and left some chloroform pee in spots?

Yeah, my dog has been known to sniff, roll in some wierd stuff but Puleeze!

I've always thought that something had to instigate that search...

They had to have suspected something was wrong back then...

I think George either noticed the ground disturbed or the odor in the yard after KC removed Caylee
They have 2 dogs. I've always felt they remembered seeing the dogs act strange around certain areas of the backyard. After they smelled the car and then were told Caylee was missing they put 2 and 2 together and searched.

I have no idea.
According to the response from the people on NG's panel, this is very unusual to have such items for purchase in a jail.
I hope at Casey's next home, she will not have access to any such luxuries!

Unfortunately, prisons usually have larger, better commissaries.

NG fails to mention that commissaries also have pencils, papers, erasers, envelopes, stamps, and overprised phone cards (so you don't have to call collect.)

So are you saying the chloroform was really from someone (GA) trying to clean out the trunk of the car? Since it would have evaporated already if it was used by Casey on Caylee a month earlier?

I will say this. Chloroform is used by dry cleaners to remove spots. Bleach is used to clean up spots. Acetone is used to clean up paint and other stains. Again how much was actually found in the car? It is very possible that some pure or concoction of a cleaning fluid was used that has either the exact components or common components to chloroform or the bleach / acetone mixture.

Unfortunately, prisons usually have larger, better commissaries.

NG fails to mention that commissaries also have pencils, papers, erasers, envelopes, stamps, and overprised phone cards (so you don't have to call collect.)

Pens and pencils?? Yikes, seems like those could be used as pretty deadly weapons!

I'm not questioning the dogs at all - I'm talking about people

If you put a dead person in a trunk & stand outside that trunk how long do you think it would take before you started to smell "A dead Body"

I say more than a few hours - I'm only guessing but I'd say a few days

One of my best friends died last week. He wasn't found for 24 hrs and the house reeked. The mattress had to be thrown out and the entire room sanitized, yet the smell lingered. His body was bloated and had turned black within that short time. We live in central PA, I can't imagine what a body would be like in the heat of FL.

I hate to bring this up, but NG is the only one that says the amount in the trunk was a substantial amount. The initial report was that is was trace amounts, then the next day she clained it was a large amount. I have looked and looked and she is the only one that reported it. Even the articles about the large amount of chloroform clain that the info came from NG. I sure hope this came from a source other than her imagination.

Hi...
"High levels of chloroform were also found inside the trunk"
http://www.local10.com/news/17667284/detail.html

I will say this. Chloroform is used by dry cleaners to remove spots. Bleach is used to clean up spots. Acetone is used to clean up paint and other stains. Again how much was actually found in the car? It is very possible that some pure or concoction of a cleaning fluid was used that has either the exact components or common components to chloroform or the bleach / acetone mixture.

Do you have a link to where you are getting your info or is this stored in your brain?

ETA... nevermind I found it. When you quote something please state your source with a link, pretty please:)

They are a lot cheaper. My friend who is an officer is always threatening to buy her things there because they are cheaper than in a store. LOL

They are not allowed to do that...because some things are donated to the jails.
I guess I heard wrong then! Thanks for the answer :)

But a bladder does not always void after death.

Usually the bladder voids or the bowels release or both. I was trying to not be quite so specific here. Blow flies will come to a dead body within minutes of death if not protected and they get the smell the same as a cadaver dog.

speaking of Kobi back tracking....

Anyone else remeber when C called in to the show after the chlo was first released to the media? Kobi said to CA that Chlor COULDN'T be made from chlorine and urine and was VERY UNLIKELY to have been mixed chemicals!

I need to find that interview and send it to Lawson Lamar!

I remember that too!! His words will come back to haunt him. I'm going to watch NG again when it airs again later tonight. Much was said so quickly I'm sure some things were missed. The show just flew by time wise tonight!
:woohoo::eek::waitasec::eek:

OK- I can't help myself. I am going to the Parking lot to start a commissary thread. I think I will look into the possibility of NAIR hair removal being an item that women's prisons should provide for their 'patrons'. Over and Out!

was he trying to say the dogs got distracted by the scent of other dogs (the A's) in the yard? or that some dog was out in the yard and left some chloroform pee in spots?

Yeah, my dog has been known to sniff, roll in some wierd stuff but Puleeze!
I think Kobe is the "rumor Thread" on the NG show

One of my best friends died last week. He wasn't found for 24 hrs and the house reeked. The mattress had to be thrown out and the entire room sanitized, yet the smell lingered. His body was bloated and had turned black within that short time. We live in central PA, I can't imagine what a body would be like in the heat of FL.
Oh rozey, I am so very sorry for your loss. That is just terrible!
((((( )))))Hugs to you, :blowkiss:

It was reported a few days ago that Casey gets to go to the commissary during the one hour a day that she's allowed out of her cell.
Even that will get old after a while I'd think. After all there's only so much she can buy! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo
Back