2008.10.22 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She was, but don't forget she had told Amy it was squirells. She could have told more than Amy that, kwim? It's not like the average person walking by the car would say "wow, that smells like human decomp"! It reeks and if you do ever smell it you'll never mistake the smell again. Most folks have the benefit of never smelling it though. If Casey always parked next to the dumpster for instance most people would assume the smell came from there.

I wonder if LE asked the folks they interviewed at TL's apt where Casey usually parked? :waitasec:

Yeah, I'd be really curious about that myself. If the smell is as horrible as everyone is saying, I just cannot imagine Casey opening that car door after that car had been sitting in that hot Florida sun, and getting in and driving it all over the place. Day after day, for 11 days. Especially her knowing exactly what that smell was. It's just really hard for me to comprehend.

She was, but don't forget she had told Amy it was squirells. She could have told more than Amy that, kwim? It's not like the average person walking by the car would say "wow, that smells like human decomp"! It reeks and if you do ever smell it you'll never mistake the smell again. Most folks have the benefit of never smelling it though. If Casey always parked next to the dumpster for instance most people would assume the smell came from there.

I wonder if LE asked the folks they interviewed at TL's apt where Casey usually parked? :waitasec:
I agree with you and still believe that's why she parked the car next to the dumpster at Amscot. Even though she'd "gotten rid of the smell" (her words to Amy), the car still smelled and she knew it. It would be interesting if anybody at his apt. complex remembered where she put the car, or if LE ever asked him. I can't imagine her parking it and leaving the windows rolled up and then driving it. :eek:

Yeah, I'd be really curious about that myself. If the smell is as horrible as everyone is saying, I just cannot imagine Casey opening that car door after that car had been sitting in that hot Florida sun, and getting in and driving it all over the place. Day after day, for 11 days. Especially her knowing exactly what that smell was. It's just really hard for me to comprehend.

Aren't there things you can put under your nose to make you not smell. Don't detectives use this? IDK reaching here but I've been pondering the same thing as you!

I thought we were going to get some solid info tonight........Sounds like All we're hearing is rumor
Exactly Boston. If I am understanding these posts correctly,NG is having a program about THEORIES found in the "Globe"? Is that correct ?

http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/toxprofiles/phs6.html

<snip>

Here's what an "expert" says:
Chemist Jeff Flowers, who has testified in state and federal court as an expert, said positive tests for vaporized chloroform mean those results could not have come from anything else -- not cleaning products, not human body fluids or a mixture of anything else.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17397494/detail.html

http://www.itsmymaitland.com/city_council.asp

VICE MAYOR, JEFF FLOWERS, Ph. D.

Dr Jeff Flowers grew up in Central Florida, and is a Winter Park High School graduate. He graduated from San Jose State University, with a B.A. in Mathematics and a B.S. in Chemistry, and from the University of California with a Ph.D. in Chemistry before returning to Central Florida to work in the family business. He was Chairman of the City's Lakes Advisory Board (LAB) for the two terms that the Stormwater Lakes Master Plan (SLMP) was developed. Jeff is principal violist in the Maitland Symphony Orchestra (MSO) and the founding President of The Performing Arts of Maitland (PAM), Maitlands' 4th Cultural Partner.

Jeff is President and Technical Director of Flowers Chemical Laboratories, the largest and oldest environmental testing firm in the state; now in its third generation.

Dr. Flowers has been an active committee member of The National Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Conference (NELAC) for more then 12 years and is the current Chairman of the Accreditation Body Committee (ABC) of The NELAC Institute (TNI). He also represents the private sector vote on the TNI Nominating Committee, and is a member of the TNI Consensus Standards Development Board. Dr. Flowers was re-appointed to the USEPA's FACA, the Environmental Laboratory Advisory Board (ELAB) as the representative of Elected Official of Local Government. Under the existing policy of ELAB, Dr. Flowers has assumed the Chairmanship of ELAB.

He and his lovely wife June live in the Hollieanna Shores area with their friendly golden retriever, Gracie. Jeff has three adult children.
jflowers@itsmymaitland.com
http://www.flowerslabs.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/FCLSite.woa/3/wa/goHome?wosid=DunGg2KngqtetXt4ZfWMiw

Somewhere ???....this statement is in print, & I see other posters remember it also........it stated that C & G had searched the backyard, even in & under the playhouse, & around the pool........very soon after the last 911 call that night.
I also remember their statements. I'm just saying that they would try and deny that ever did any search in their yard.
just like Cindy did a 360 about the decomp smell in the car, it became rotten pizza.:confused:

Okay so hear me out here.
1. Still have not seen anything officially released that shows what was being searched on the computer at what time and by who. (speculation)
2. Maybe but I thought KC and Little K stayed the night of the 15th and GA saw them leave on the 16th. Doesnt sound like she stormed out at that point.
3. We do know the car smelled horrible and GA and CA or KC may have attempted to clean out the soiled trunk before the car was impounded not realizing the if it were decomposition it wouldnt clean up as easily if ever at all

Go listen to Cindy's 911 call when she says that it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car . Go read th e tow yard manager's comments about the smell being the same as a car with a suicide victim in it. Read how George had to drive home with the windows open. They had no access to the car before the car was impounded. Casey left the car and it was towed. Cindy reported that the car was stolen by Casey in her 911 call. The car was not retrieved by the Anthony's until a few days after it was impounded.

Aren't there things you can put under your nose to make you not smell. Don't detectives use this? IDK reaching here but I've been pondering the same thing as you!

I know cops use Vicks under their noses to help with smell, but usually they aren't confined in a small space with a days old body that's been cooking in the hot sun. It just had to be unimagineably horrible, and yet, she's toolin' around town in that car for 11 days like nobody's bidness!! :waitasec:

Yes, a type of ointment they smear under their nostrils. It's similar to Vicks.

I watched a show a few weeks ago in which the detectives put Vicks Vaporub under their noses when examining a body in the morgue.

Drats! I need to learn to type faster.

Originally Posted by trac
Kobe says the cadavear dogs are in on the conspiracy and they hit on something other than human???? Is Kobe that non-analytical??? I would love to find other cases where he was on the cadavear dog side!

Sure the dogs have something to gain by being in a conspiracy... or sex... $$$$..???

I get really angry when these "defence experts" try to mislead the public about working dogs. Under certain conditions, cadaver dogs might miss a hit on decompositon. They don't hit on other material. Just as tracking dogs might not pick up a scent if the wind or ground temperatures are not favourable, but they don't pick up the wrong scent.

I will say this. Chloroform is used by dry cleaners to remove spots. Bleach is used to clean up spots. Acetone is used to clean up paint and other stains. Again how much was actually found in the car? It is very possible that some pure or concoction of a cleaning fluid was used that has either the exact components or common components to chloroform or the bleach / acetone mixture.
According to George detergeant was all that was needed. I suggest you read up on the evidence and statements before trying to say that the family used chloroform, acetone, and bleach to clean up the car.

We always used the liquids in our above ground pool because it's more convenient. Powdered chemicals have to be diluted before using or they could burn through the pool liner.

Not if you buy the right kind. I don't know anything about ones you dilute. I use Dura Shock.

You are taking a big chance with putting water in powdered chlorine as it can explode.

I know cops use Vicks under their noses to help with smell, but usually they aren't confined in a small space with a days old body that's been cooking in the hot sun. It just had to be unimagineably horrible, and yet, she's toolin' around town in that car for 11 days like nobody's bidness!! :waitasec:
It shows how little she loved her little girl!
She truely is evil.

Thank you for that info. Also if you look at the recipe for the chloroform, the actual product is held in the bottom of the glass. You actually pour off most of the liquid to get to the chloroform.

http://www.sci-spot.com/Chemistry/chloro2.htm

Check out this link.
Also, this is stated in the bottom of the article.

Shelf life is short; maybe two weeks before side reactions become significant. For longer storage it should be stabilized with methanol

I don't think she was. She was driving it on the 18th, we have a witness to that. Tony took her for gas cans on the 20th, so she supposedly was driving then. The next time we hear about her driving it is the 27th, drop off date. I think the odor got so bad around the 25th that she knew she had to get rid of it before someone got curious. We know she drove Tony's jeep a couple of times before the NY trip and she came to the house and took Cindy's car (I wonder if this is the day the neighbor says he heard Casey but saw another vehicle).

I watched a show a few weeks ago in which the detectives put Vicks Vaporub under their noses when examining a body in the morgue.

Drats! I need to learn to type faster.

LOL, I didn't realize it was Vicks..interesting.

That's why I'm really wondering what she had Caylee's body in while it was in the trunk, and if maybe the leakage occurred when she removed it? By that time though I would think all body fluids would've dried up. :waitasec:

Okay so hear me out here.
1. Still have not seen anything officially released that shows what was being searched on the computer at what time and by who. (speculation)
2. Maybe but I thought KC and Little K stayed the night of the 15th and GA saw them leave on the 16th. Doesnt sound like she stormed out at that point.
3. We do know the car smelled horrible and GA and CA or KC may have attempted to clean out the soiled trunk before the car was impounded not realizing the if it were decomposition it wouldnt clean up as easily if ever at all

WE also KNOW that George called Lee to intercede between Cindy and Casey when Casey was finally located. Yes, it is speculation that it was Casey on trhe computer that Casey used. I believe Cindy and George have their own. There are 3 computers in this house. I only use mine, and my roommates only use theirs. Unless there is proof that someone else used that computer, it is common sense that only Casey was using her computer. That is easily proven.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back