2008.10.22 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here it is

PADILLA: Cindy put her hands around Casey`s throat and practically choked her out that night. It scared the hell out of Casey. It had never happened before.

GRACE: Why?

PADILLA: Because of the money she stole from her parents. She was so upset about that, that she just could not control herself, and if you listen to George, he`ll tell you, he lives -- he lives with a controlling woman and a controlling daughter.

GRACE: Now, where did you get the information that she actually put her hands around mom Casey`s throat?

PADILLA: You can ask Casey`s brother, Lee. He`ll tell you.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/30/ng.01.html

Well, there's a non-answer.

I've always thought that something had to instigate that search...

They had to have suspected something was wrong back then...

I think George either noticed the ground disturbed or the odor in the yard after KC removed Caylee

This is pure speculation on my part, but maybe they found something and that is why CA went from "what did you do" to "who took her" so quickly the night CA called the police. LA said CA overheard KC say that Caylee was missing and CA said "what did you do?" and then she said "who took her."

We were talking about this in another thread because it was like CA giving KC a hint about what she should say. I wondered and wondered about that change in CA questioning. If CA and GA found something - that would explain it.

Salem

I don't doubt it- I bet if you gave your credit card info it would have been sent to you too!

I was nervous just researching it, I'm such a wimp. I kept having panic attacks, about it somehow going through without my credit card number LOL.

Here it is

PADILLA: Cindy put her hands around Casey`s throat and practically choked her out that night. It scared the hell out of Casey. It had never happened before.

GRACE: Why?

PADILLA: Because of the money she stole from her parents. She was so upset about that, that she just could not control herself, and if you listen to George, he`ll tell you, he lives -- he lives with a controlling woman and a controlling daughter.

GRACE: Now, where did you get the information that she actually put her hands around mom Casey`s throat?

PADILLA: You can ask Casey`s brother, Lee. He`ll tell you.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/30/ng.01.html

Wow, MD MOMMY, you are so awesome to find that! I KNEW I'd heard LP say that. Thank you thank you!

Maybe KC knew AH was out that night and wouldn't be home until late? The possibilities are endless as to why she didn't crash somewhere.

The fight has never been confirmed by the A's or anyone that I know of. I had heard a neighbor brought it up but I never saw anything concrete about it. I remember CA bringing it up as a rumor she heard and denying it...it was in one of the interviews.
WE DO know however, that George called Lee to mediate between Casey and Cindy when Casey was back home. Some of the things he said about Casey saying she is a "spiteful b****," Cindy saying "Casey, what have you done?" and Cindy taking $200 from Casey's purse are all in Lee's testimony, I believe. Sure sounds like a love/hate relationship between mother and daughter to me. moo

Cripes, now I'm going to have to dig... but I think, ...think I read in something or listened to something that Lee was not at the A's on June 15th. I may be dreaming this one. It is going to have to wait for tomorrow though I need a good nights sleep.

Have a great night everyone.

Okay so hear me out here.
1. Still have not seen anything officially released that shows what was being searched on the computer at what time and by who. (speculation)
2. Maybe but I thought KC and Little K stayed the night of the 15th and GA saw them leave on the 16th. Doesnt sound like she stormed out at that point.
3. We do know the car smelled horrible and GA and CA or KC may have attempted to clean out the soiled trunk before the car was impounded not realizing the if it were decomposition it wouldnt clean up as easily if ever at all

Again good pts! But ......
1. Reports I read said trunk saturated, not trace amts.

2. If we take George at his word you are right. She would still be PO'd the next day though. Her words "Maybe I am a spiteful bit*h."

3. I have no problem going with the theory that the chloroform was used to clean the trunk. If it's true that the trunk was saturated, I would think that is exactly what it was used for. If it was trace amt's as you suggested I think she used it to kill Caylee. I just don't believe it's accidental!

Of course these are jmho's and in this case "ANYTHING" is possible! I've changed theories and side's many a times as facts and theories come to light. Knowing the date the chloroform was searched would be huge, also by whom and what info about chloroform were they looking at?

Originally Posted by galvino View Post
KC may have taken Caylee with her the night of the 15th and just driven around/slept in her car because she couldn't go to TonE's with her daughter and just spent a day or so in her car. Then she may have snuck in the house while her folks were at work and googled ways to keep her daughter 'quiet' because she knew she couldn't move into TL's with her 'tot'.

Galvino--
From "day one" this has been my theory on what she did that night of the 15th and the 16th. I believe GA lied about her being there until 1pm on the 16th, and then leaving w/ Caylee. I fully believe she stormed out of the house w/ Caylee after her argument with Cindy. Then she talked on the phone till 3am or so w/ TL, but couldn't go over there w/ Caylee. She sat in her car and just got progressively madder and madder and then did the unthinkable!

I just remember being young and hot-headed...as uncomfortable as it would be, I can 'see' her being pizzed, grabbing Caylee in order to punish her family, driving around texting, calling & then just driving around when you know your drama is getting on the nerves of those you thought would let you in. Then KC starts the wheels in her head turning and she starts thinking of what she can do to punish her fam even more, with her and her daughter's dissapearance (staged) and just getting out of her pathetic life. She isn't so good at coordinating it all, but she is just lucky enuff because her fam damnly is trying to give her some space and that is why she was able to hide everything for 30 days. AARGH!

Well, you said you didn't recall LP saying it. I did the leg work for you, thanks would have been nice:blowkiss:

Everyone else here thanks you, me especially :blowkiss:

WE DO know however, that George called Lee to mediate between Casey and Cindy when Casey was back home. Some of the things he said about Casey saying she is a "spiteful b****," Cindy saying "Casey, what have you done?" and Cindy taking $200 from Casey's purse are all in Lee's testimony, I believe. Sure sounds like a love/hate relationship between mother and daughter to me. moo

Yep!!!!!!!!!

Well, you said you didn't recall LP saying it. I did the leg work for you, thanks would have been nice:blowkiss:

You're right and I apologize. Thank you. However, I noticed that LP didn't actually answer the question of where he got the information, he just said ask Lee, he'll tell you. That's a non-answer and typical of LP, IMO.

In that heat, she would have pretty much been liquid and bones after 10 days in the Florida heat. I am wondering if she had a cooler or something in her trunk for a while and I have also wondered if she took one of the drums of chlorine and put her in it. That way no one would think a thing about a 50 lb drum in the trunk.

Hair and teeth survive a long time after death. Would a 50 lb drum fit in that trunk?

You're right and I apologize. Thank you. However, I noticed that LP didn't actually answer the question of where he got the information, he just said ask Lee, he'll tell you. That's a non-answer and typical of LP, IMO.

I see what you are saying now..I do agree LP tends to dance around instead of saying "LA told me" My guess is LA told someone else, like RD or someone. Instead of LP saying, RD told me that LA said it, he phrased it like that. Just a guess though.

This is pure speculation on my part, but maybe they found something and that is why CA went from "what did you do" to "who took her" so quickly the night CA called the police. LA said CA overheard KC say that Caylee was missing and CA said "what did you do?" and then she said "who took her."

We were talking about this in another thread because it was like CA giving KC a hint about what she should say. I wondered and wondered about that change in CA questioning. If CA and GA found something - that would explain it.

Salem

For the hinky meter thread, but...This has always bugged me, either of these responses to "Lee, do you want to know the truth? I haven't seen my daughter in 31 days."

It just struck me. If I just found out my daughter hadn't seen Princess PeePee for 31 days, my first question would not be either of these. It would be, in an immediately scared and elevated voice, "WHERE THE HELL IS SHE??????"

cuz I'm calm like that.

Preliminary FBI lab results show that there were traces of chloroform in the car of the mother of a missing Florida girl, according to a law enforcement source with knowledge of the investigation.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/03/fla.missing.girl/index.html

I think we're going to have to wait until the lab results are released to learn the real facts.

Maybe their is a nuance in the wording. For example

traces of chloroform: traces meaning (see definition below) vs trace amts which means an extremely small amt.

Here is one definition of traces:

a. A visible mark, such as a footprint, made or left by the passage of a person, animal, or thing.
b. Evidence or an indication of the former presence or existence of something; a vestige

OMG, Cindy, YOU had a motion to get discovery? KC's ATTORNEY who owes you NOTHING had a motion. KC's atty's loyalty is to his client; he can't share ANYTHING with Cindy without KC's consent and I don't think KC will consent to it.

Cindy is delusional for sure. Even if she and George were paying Baez, he still couldn't give anything to them without his client's approval. That is FACT, Cindy. Check up on it.
Excellent point.

Well, I'll thank you, then. Thank you. I hate doing that leg work.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back