2008.10.22 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
According to George detergeant was all that was needed. I suggest you read up on the evidence and statements before trying to say that the family used chloroform, acetone, and bleach to clean up the car.

hmmm.. i just read what i had typed and never said anything about the family doing anything.

Agreed, or they are conditional- for usage when they will be in use then are taken away.

This made me remember something really funny, IMO anyway.I remember one of the many times my ex was in jail, he was in this little po-dunk town jail and one of the inmates was actually allowed to use the police cruiser to go pick up meals. All were provided by a small diner which was I think the only restaurant in town.
My ex said the food was really good. I remember visitation was like 3 hours and they didn't search you or even stay in the room with you.
:behindbar

They do and they show her there until 4:30 on the 16th.

It is probable that Casey spent most of her days at her own house with Caylee. She likely snuck back in after her parents had gone to work, and that is possibly what happened the 16th. Perhaps George IS telling the truth, and she did leave that afternoon around the time he said, and then she came back and that is when whatever happened to poor little Caylee happened and the rest is what has brought us all together here...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm chloroform brownies?? What a plan.

That would explain why Amy could not remember anything from the night she was supposed to have "lost' the money KC stole. Or she could have used a date rape drug on all of them too. It is easy to find and easy to use.

I was kidding about the chloroform brownies! I didn't get to watch NG tonight but the the way I kept reading she was looking up "Chloroform recipes" some how that is where my brain took me! Might be the 1st sign of over exposure to Casey Drama! LOL

Maybe their is a nuance in the wording. For example

traces of chloroform: traces meaning (see definition below) vs trace amts which means an extremely small amt.

Here is one definition of traces:

a. A visible mark, such as a footprint, made or left by the passage of a person, animal, or thing.
b. Evidence or an indication of the former presence or existence of something; a vestige

The difference MAY also be the preliminary reports showed traces and subsequent reports showed saturation. Just a total guess I don't know for sure obviously.

Just like when my daughter had a Urinary infection. The preliminary tests showed traces of blood but when the final tests came back there were more than just traces and she had a full blown, really horrid UTI, according to our pedi. Weird analogy I know.

I think this was it.........

KC had a fight with her Mom

She called Tony & asked to stay over

Tony said sure but not to bring Caylee

KC then put Caylee in the trunk with a Chloroform soaked rag over her mouth

Maybe on the 16th this occurred. Cell pings show KC at the A house all through the night of the 15th and on the 16th she DID NOT leave the A house until 4:18pm. This has been my theory for a while now with disposal of Caylee's body on June 27th...I think possibly in a storage unit.

I am fairly certain that it has been established that Casey spent the night of the 16th with Anthony L...Tony...
Ok, wasn't this the day that everyone established as the day that Casey dropped Caylee off with the invisible nanny? And in Casey's interview didn't she say she went to her boyfriend's apartment...the "neutral place"...after waiting for the nanny to show up and checking places the nanny may have gone? Did she leave and we don't know about it? And why would she have had to leave now? According to Casey herself, Caylee was already gone.

Maybe on the 16th this occurred. Cell pings show KC at the A house all through the night of the 15th and on the 16th she DID NOT leave the A house until 4:18pm. This has been my theory for a while now with disposal of Caylee's body on June 27th...I think possibly in a storage unit.

The pings don't show her IN the house necessarily though, that is where the "what if's" lie.

Ok, wasn't this the day that everyone established as the day that Casey dropped Caylee off with the invisible nanny? And in Casey's interview didn't she say she went to her boyfriend's apartment...the "neutral place"...after waiting for the nanny to show up and checking places the nanny may have gone? Did she leave and we don't know about it? And why would she have had to leave now? According to Casey herself, Caylee was already gone.

But wasn't KC's interview on the premise that she dropped Caylee off on June 9th? That of course was later disproven by the nursing home video and CA saying that Caylee was with her on June 15th.

The difference MAY also be the preliminary reports showed traces and subsequent reports showed saturation. Just a total guess I don't know for sure obviously.

Just like when my daughter had a Urinary infection. The preliminary tests showed traces of blood but when the final tests came back there were more than just traces and she had a full blown, really horrid UTI, according to our pedi. Weird analogy I know.

chloroform evaporates quickly .. just like any cleaning fluid .. how can there be "saturation"? Think about it .. if there was so much cloroform present that the air was saturated ie: more than 133 parts per million then everyone standing around that car wouldve passed out. Immediately or shortly after exposure to a level of 100 ppm of chloroform in air, a person may feel tired, dizzy, and have a headache. I have read hundreds of pages of interviews over the last month and not a single person who smelled the horrible decomposing smell complaned of personal side effects

Did the Sawgrass Apt do their own pool maintenance or did they use an outside company? You are assuming that the apt manager did all the work on the pool and that they would even have the chemicals on site. not to mention that the chemicals would have been in an area accessible to visitors.

I've been a property manager for 10 years or so, and have worked at different apartment communities during the time. Sometimes we had an outside company, and other times the pool cleaning and maintenance was done in house by maint. staff. But either way, maintenance was responsible for checking chlorine levels and maintaining cleanliness of the pool until the pool co. came out the following week, or whenever.
So in all cases, there are pool products kept in the maint. shops/sheds....which are always kept locked and secured when maint. isn't in them.

chloroform evaporates quickly .. just like any cleaning fluid .. how can there be "saturation"? Think about it .. if there was so much cloroform present that the air was saturated ie: more than 133 parts per million then everyone standing around that car wouldve passed out. Immediately or shortly after exposure to a level of 100 ppm of chloroform in air, a person may feel tired, dizzy, and have a headache. I have read hundreds of pages of interviews over the last month and not a single person who smelled the horrible decomposing smell complained of personal side effects

Is there a way to make human decomp smell and death bands on hair as well without a death?

I did read the other day about how the decomp smell can be made. I don't think a normal person could do this but the article was talking about training the cadavar dogs with man made decomp smell. It was a problem for trainers to carry decomp with them all the time and the dogs need to train weekly for reinforcement. Some guy created decomp smell for them to use in their training. I linked to the article from WS website it was very interesting. Again this is a science and I don't think just anyone could do this.

Death band...Don't think so! Magic Marker maybe! LOL Can't you just see Casey with her Sharpie!

I was nervous just researching it, I'm such a wimp. I kept having panic attacks, about it somehow going through without my credit card number LOL.

Oh my gosh, I'd have been scared too!!

Chloroform is a by product of Chlorination. Its a fact they had a pool which was treated with chlorine. The fact that KC had a trace amount of Chloroform or Chlorine by-product in the trunk shouldnt be that big of a shock (no pun intended). The thought she had to use chloroform to knock little K out to visit TL is really not practical since CA would have taken little K anytime. Need to do a little more research on human urine interacting with chlorine which would be more likely if little K drowned in the pool and was placed in the trunk still in the wet diaper etc.

Human urine and pool chlorine do NOT make chloroform spontaneously appear. It just doesn't happen.

chloroform evaporates quickly .. just like any cleaning fluid .. how can there be "saturation"? Think about it .. if there was so much cloroform present that the air was saturated ie: more than 133 parts per million then everyone standing around that car wouldve passed out. Immediately or shortly after exposure to a level of 100 ppm of chloroform in air, a person may feel tired, dizzy, and have a headache. I have read hundreds of pages of interviews over the last month and not a single person who smelled the horrible decomposing smell complained of personal side effects

The liquid evaporates quickly, the gas is heavier than oxygen and remains for a long time. People don't experience symptoms from chloroform until 900 parts per million. Expected is 0.2, so your example of 100 parts per million would be 500 times the expected level, which one could easily describe as saturated air.

Here is another Chloroform theory:

Meth labs are one of the most dangerous areas that federal agency's raid each year. The gases that are produced by meth are not only toxic, but have the ability to explode at any moment. Here is a list of just some of the toxins in meth: chloroform, used today in Freon refrigerant. Ether which can be found in aerosol propellant, hydrogen chloride, which can be found in toilet bowl cleaner, and lithium, used to fuse metal during welding and soldering.

chloroform evaporates quickly .. just like any cleaning fluid .. how can there be "saturation"? Think about it .. if there was so much cloroform present that the air was saturated ie: more than 133 parts per million then everyone standing around that car wouldve passed out. Immediately or shortly after exposure to a level of 100 ppm of chloroform in air, a person may feel tired, dizzy, and have a headache. I have read hundreds of pages of interviews over the last month and not a single person who smelled the horrible decomposing smell complaned of personal side effects

Saturation of the AIR. The only people that would have been in that car are certainly not the people that are going to speak of headaches etc. we have KC who IMO knew all about the chloroform and GA, ex LE.

This made me remember something really funny, IMO anyway.I remember one of the many times my ex was in jail, he was in this little po-dunk town jail and one of the inmates was actually allowed to use the police cruiser to go pick up meals. All were provided by a small diner which was I think the only restaurant in town.
My ex said the food was really good. I remember visitation was like 3 hours and they didn't search you or even stay in the room with you.
:behindbar

haha. I can't imagine! I have heard funny stories from my FIL how chain gangs used to be run on the honor system too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back