2008.11.13 - 11.14 LP J Blanchard Park Search #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Fox now saying "animal bone fragments"...

When FBI and Orange County Sheriff’s Deputies arrived to the scene yesterday, they immediately began to analyze the discovery and soon determined the contents of the bag were animal bone fragments and several toys.

According to Captain Angelo Nieves of the Orange County Sheriff's Office, the findings are being considered property found, not evidence.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=4&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1
Certainly not what Nieves said last night when he stated emphatically, "NO bones were found!". Granted not evidence, but bones are bones.

Fox now saying "animal bone fragments"...

When FBI and Orange County Sheriff’s Deputies arrived to the scene yesterday, they immediately began to analyze the discovery and soon determined the contents of the bag were animal bone fragments and several toys.

According to Captain Angelo Nieves of the Orange County Sheriff's Office, the findings are being considered property found, not evidence.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=4&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Certainly not what Nieves said last night when he stated emphatically, "NO bones were found!". Granted not evidence, but bones are bones.

-------------------------------
Okay...okay..... perhaps a dumb question ... but what would animal bone fragments and children's toys be doing in the same bag ???????????? :confused:

-------------------------------
Okay...okay..... perhaps a dumb question ... but what would animal bone fragments and children's toys be doing in the same bag ???????????? :confused:
Some are saying it could be a chicken (legs?) dinner that came with toys. I find it difficult to imagine, but possible. The better question is why weigh it all down with bricks or rocks instead of a quick toss into the many garbage cans they have in the park?

Is it possible that it was some kids pet that was in the bag? Pet dies, parent tells kid that they have to bury pet, kid picks a few small special toys to go with pet, parent instead of digging a hole, just drops a brick in the bag and tosses it off a bridge on the way to work.
It's possible and it would explain what was in the bag.

Murt says registration for chat not up until tonight -

Divers in sawgrass now in the water

Thank you for the link. After all that happened last night, I was worried about today. I am glad the search continues.

Salem

YES! PLEASE STILL SEARCH FBI, orlandoLE should be looking also......MANY missing people in that area!!!!! Find them! esp CAYLEE since trial will be soon.

I could be wrong about this, but I was told by someone who was there, it was the FBI who took those, not the sheriff's department.

Some are saying it could be a chicken (legs?) dinner that came with toys. I find it difficult to imagine, but possible. The better question is why weigh it all down with bricks or rocks instead of a quick toss into the many garbage cans they have in the park?

Did you see the diver with the bone? It had a joint and he even moved it back and forth. That was NO chicken bone.

I've said things in defense of LP's actions, so let me be fair and say that if this is true, and LP said this, it is truly slimy of LP.

While I agree with you that this is slimy, distasteful, I don't care if they write books, get movie deals whatever...IF they find Caylee so she can be given a proper burial.

The family obviously has never looked for her and they KNOW there was a dead body in the trunk of the car! And they all know who it is. Cindy might have had a break with reality, but George and Lee may be in this to their eyebrows.

And Tim announcing that on tv was not helpful. He has done his share of media hogging. Do you remember the Natalie Holloway case?

He would come, then leave, come and leave. Weather conditions were not an issue.

So I don't care about the infighting between LP and TM...and I don't care about their issues with one another.

I just HOPE that somebody finds Caylee. That is my hope. To think that nobody will ever find that little baby, no matter what the condition she is in, makes me so sad.

So anybody who will look for her, regardless of motives, has my thumbs up.

What I HAVEN'T seen is Orange County actively looking for her, nor the Anthony's themselves.

So kudos to anyone who will try. JMO

Did you see the diver with the bone? It had a joint and he even moved it back and forth. That was NO chicken bone.

I saw a clip of a man holding a tree limb that looked just like it had a joint. Said a diver found it, brought it up because under water you can't tell a tree limb from a bone with a knee joint. He held it up and moved it back and forth to show us. Was that the clip you saw or are you talking about something different?

:eek::eek::eek: Evidently, sure wasn't a rock then either! Did you see the bone, Turbo?

I saw that thing but I didn't see them move it back and forth....I wasn't sure what it looked like but not a chicken bone....I don't even think it looked like a human bone...but again I did not see it move back and forth. I thought it was some strange looking stick/driftwood and was wondering why they kept showing it.

Can anyone determine if Caylee was in a plasitc bag underwater, how the bag would not bust open from decomposition. i.e. the gases involved. Also why is there just bone fragments of her?

While I agree with you that this is slimy, distasteful, I don't care if they write books, get movie deals whatever...IF they find Caylee so she can be given a proper burial.

The family obviously has never looked for her and they KNOW there was a dead body in the trunk of the car! And they all know who it is. Cindy might have had a break with reality, but George and Lee may be in this to their eyebrows.

And Tim announcing that on tv was not helpful. He has done his share of media hogging. Do you remember the Natalie Holloway case?

He would come, then leave, come and leave. Weather conditions were not an issue.

So I don't care about the infighting between LP and TM...and I don't care about their issues with one another.

I just HOPE that somebody finds Caylee. That is my hope. To think that nobody will ever find that little baby, no matter what the condition she is in, makes me so sad.

So anybody who will look for her, regardless of motives, has my thumbs up.

What I HAVEN'T seen is Orange County actively looking for her, nor the Anthony's themselves.

So kudos to anyone who will try. JMO

:clap: I totally agree with you. Well said. :clap:

Can anyone determine if Caylee was in a plasitc bag underwater, how the bag would not bust open from decomposition. i.e. the gases involved. Also why is there just bone fragments of her?

Due to the amount of alligators in these waterways, it's safe to assume that there would be evidence of predators going after a bag with a body in it. It would only take one hole in the bag for the gases to escape. If there were gators around and they used the body for food, then they would also spread out the bones.

It's a grisly picture, but it should answer your questions.

I saw that thing but I didn't see them move it back and forth....I wasn't sure what it looked like but not a chicken bone....I don't even think it looked like a human bone...but again I did not see it move back and forth. I thought it was some strange looking stick/driftwood and was wondering why they kept showing it.

It wasn't a bone, it was a branch from a cyprus tree. Someone in Murt's chat this morning (local to Orlando) explained that sometimes cyprus branches develop "hinged joints" that move back and forth. The diver was showing it to the camera to show how able the divers are in "black water" conditions to find things in the river by touch alone.

Does anyone have a pic of the bag of toys? I thought I saw it but I cant find it anywhere. Thanks

It wasn't a bone, it was a branch from a cyprus tree. Someone in Murt's chat this morning (local to Orlando) explained that sometimes cyprus branches develop "hinged joints" that move back and forth. The diver was showing it to the camera to show how able the divers are in "black water" conditions to find things in the river by touch alone.

Thanks....I thought it was an odd looking bone lol

Does anyone have a pic of the bag of toys? I thought I saw it but I cant find it anywhere. Thanks

The only view of the bag of toys that I saw was in the video that NG played on her show last night. I've been looking for a still shot of it too, without luck. If anyone can post a link I'd be very interested in seeing it too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back