2008.11.20 The Significance of Cindy's "Silent Interview"--Did Cindy "Know"?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BBM

Can you remind me who Sean Kraus is?? :waitasec:

He was a news/crime blogger that had a site and wrote about this case a lot.
Cindy ended up getting in contact for some reason, and, started confiding in him; calling him all of the time, sometimes in the middle of the night.

He passed away from cancer ~

pictures I found interesting from November 30th
nov30th.jpg

nov30.jpg

DC far left
nov302008.jpg

nov30thh.jpg

nov30DC.jpg

Thank you for posting these pictures ~ I had never seen these before.
What strikes me is the grief she is openly showing, and the distance between her and George.
She is not holding a candle either.
DC also looks very upset and shook up as well.

In this interview with Michele Bart, on the same day as Cindy's silent interview, in the same room and I believe by the same interviewer, Michele says "The emotions of the last three months can't compare to this week. This week, you know, it's just too emotional". This starts at about the 4:20 mark. Right after she says it, she gulps and I almost get the impression she feels she shouldn't have said that. Maybe I'm reading too much into it. Is she talking about the vigil, or could she be talking about Dominick having been in the woods, yet we didn't know he was in the woods till a month later? Wait .. no the vigil wasn't till the 30th. I'm confused. I must be missing something in the timeline. I better shut up now,..

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXO1XAerZIQ&feature=related[/ame]

In this interview with Michele Bart, on the same day as Cindy's silent interview, in the same room and I believe by the same interviewer, Michele says "The emotions of the last three months can't compare to this week. This week, you know, it's just too emotional". This starts at about the 4:20 mark. Right after she says it, she gulps and I almost get the impression she feels she shouldn't have said that. Maybe I'm reading too much into it. Is she talking about the vigil, or could she be talking about Dominick having been in the woods, yet we didn't know he was in the woods till a month later? Wait .. no the vigil wasn't till the 30th. I'm confused. I must be missing something in the timeline. I better shut up now,..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXO1XAerZIQ&feature=related

why did Michelle B "quit"?

irc november 2008 was a very active month for the anthony's.
Nejame quit
dc checks woods
baez tries to get laptop into jail to see casey
the silent interview.
Im sure theres more stuff, but im working off memory here.
imo none of this activity of this month is coincidental. maybe we should start a thread dissecting the events of november 2008, cuz boy alot of stuff happened that month.
Yup she knew that day. they ALL did.

irc november 2008 was a very active month for the anthony's.
Nejame quit
dc checks woods
baez tries to get laptop into jail to see casey
the silent interview.
Im sure theres more stuff, but im working off memory here.
imo none of this activity of this month is coincidental. maybe we should start a thread dissecting the events of november 2008, cuz boy alot of stuff happened that month.
Yup she knew that day. they ALL did.

I agree there is something huge in November...but this Michelle Bart was still doing her job of "championing" the idea that Caylee could be alive. She was a good spokesperson! It is really too bad that the Anthonys didn't let her handle all their interactions with the public.

I agree there is something huge in November...but this Michelle Bart was still doing her job of "championing" the idea that Caylee could be alive. She was a good spokesperson! It is really too bad that the Anthonys didn't let her handle all their interactions with the public.

Ok, I told my self I wasn't going to go there with a certain person. But I am going to ask someone who might know exactly what was going on with Cindy that day. BBL!!

Ok, I told my self I wasn't going to go there with a certain person. But I am going to ask someone who might know exactly what was going on with Cindy that day. BBL!!

I was told she was drugged & I trust the person that told me. :(

I believe Cindy knew before this that Caylee was dead, but there's a difference between knowing (in theory, everything points to it, etc) and knowing by some proof. JMHO, but I think Dom cave her that proof, thus the sedated interview.

Cindy KNEW. They all KNEW. I have yet to see her that "emotional" (for lack of a better word) before or since that time. Cindy strikes me as the type to get over and move on to plan B.

Cindy KNEW. They all KNEW. I have yet to see her that "emotional" (for lack of a better word) before or since that time. Cindy strikes me as the type to get over and move on to plan B.

Exactly. And this is all my opinion of course, but she sucks at acting.

That video and those vigil pictures 10 days apart from one another, shortly before RK got Caylee found once and for all (thanks you so much Mr. Kronk for being a decent person and listening to your conscience which didn't allow you to give up) and not long after DC searched Suburban Dr. where he at the very least, found that dirty baby blanket on film after someone sent him out there... the images in this thread, are Cindy at rock bottom. All hope was lost :twocents:

I think Cindy and DC knew at this point. Exactly why Cindy appeared to be coping by over-medicating. It all appears that something BIG was going on. I still think George was left in the dark as to the newest developments. They couldn't trust George's acting abilities (or lack thereof) to divulge all the info to him. DC and Cindy were BFF's and George was kept at arms length, cuz he's the weakest link.

I think they knew WAY before Cindy's 911 calls. As a matter of fact, I'm just going to go out on a limb and say they knew.

What "grandmother" waits a WHOLE month to report their grand child missing???

Is Cindy THAT stupid that she can't put 2 & 2 together?

IF Cindy & George did Anything to derail this investigation I hope LE goes after them.

I was told she was drugged & I trust the person that told me. :(

I think we all kind of knew she was drugged, but the question for me, would be why? Why then? It's obvious that time frame is when she knew.

I think we all kind of knew she was drugged, but the question for me, would be why? Why then? It's obvious that time frame is when she knew.

JMO but I don't think she knew Caylee was dead when she made those 911 calls. I think that's the most honesty we have or will ever see from CA. But I think (JMO) that DC found the remains and reported back to Cindy, thus the drugged appearance in that interview. Again JMO.

Thank you for posting these pictures ~ I had never seen these before.
What strikes me is the grief she is openly showing, and the distance between her and George.
She is not holding a candle either.
DC also looks very upset and shook up as well.

We don't know what she was thinking or feeling, I doubt it was grief. Nothing she has done before or since seems like grief, just anger, denial and false accusations. It's sad to see a family of victimizers/criminals/cover up artists being portrayed sympathetically. I'm sure it's just what they'd want.

Why would having a paid spokesperson for Kidfinders representing you be a good thing? Why do they need a representative anyway? Shouldn't that money and time and resource(s) go to helping find Caylee?

I always believed that the kidfinders event on the 15th of november was a distraction to get people away from the anthonys so that way dc would be clear to investigate, all imo.

Why would having a paid spokesperson for Kidfinders representing you be a good thing? Why do they need a representative anyway? Shouldn't that money and time and resource(s) go to helping find Caylee?

Well, what I meant was that she was articulate and business-like. When I saw this video of her I thought that is someone who knows how to field questions. She also came across as sincere to me. Everyone knew that Caylee was dead by the time Michelle B gave that interview, however, she made a concise intelligent statement about how Elizabeth Smart was found after it was "assumed" she was dead. I just admire people who can speak properly, and she certainly has PR skills. CA & GA were (and are) pathetic at speaking and they've done nothing but create a sideshow. I did not know who Michelle B worked for (kidfinders). My observation is that professional people are far superior (to the Anthonys) at giving interviews.

p.s. I agree with you, I have never understood why the Anthonys needed representation of any sort, and they should have said nothing but "no comment" from the very beginning..but as we have all learned, this is a family who loves attention.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back