2008.12.18 - PI James H. Interview

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would also like to bring up that as she was hitting the cross with the bat, she was cursing the LE. Does anyone find that odd? She wasn't screaming about her grandbaby being gone, she was cursing LE, which struck me the most.

Yeah! If you think ZFG stole your grandchild wouldn't you be cursing ZFG not every Tom, Dick and Harry in the Police Department! Even her outbursts are "telling" to me.

The Ants wear Caylee's remains (in my opinion) in cremation jewelry.
I agree with you, in Lee's depo video he is wearing a gold bracelet that does look very similar to a bracelet, shown on the internet, used to hold cremation remains. I don't quite understand Cindy's insistance that the remains be cremated, before they had even been identified.

ITA. I adore my daughter and I could never believe she would do something like this...even if all the evidence in the world pointed to her. I can see that anyone who truly loves their child would/could react in a similiar fashion.

I don't think it's "love" to ignore one's child's bad behavior.

I agree with you, in Lee's depo video he is wearing a gold bracelet that does look very similar to a bracelet, shown on the internet, used to hold cremation remains. I don't quite understand Cindy's insistance that the remains be cremated, before they had even been identified.

in case they would speak the truth....silence Caylee even more....

I don't know. I've never read anything about Cindy being upset or angry in front of Caylee. Have you?

I have always wondered where Caylee was when Cindy allegedly went for Casey's throat that last blowout they had before she took off with Caylee for the last time.
Something tells me that poor child witnessed alot of anger and hostility between those two.

The important part I take away from the Hoover interview is that the A's KNEW where Caylee was and sent DC there to move it.

Disgusting!!!

Even more disturbing is Hoover's account of eating steak at the Ritz and chips and salsa in their living room while talking about autopsies and defleshing Caylee's skeleton.

I don't know why these people continue to amaze me, but they do.

You know, that scenario alone makes me think they are not too "frail" to answer Morgan's depo questions. Gimme a break!

CA cursed LE & others because they were RIGHT, from day one, and now had a body (remains) to prove it. Even though she knew that her granddaughter was gone all along, she did not want LE to have the proof of that fact. To even be discussing cremation of the remains prior to identification tells me she knew it was Caylee right away. To sit through an entire dinner, and never even mutter once a prayer that the remains found NOT be her darling granddaughter speaks volumes. I have tried to feel empathy /sympathy for this clan. I reserve my prayers for Caylee, who at 2 years old was able to show more concern for her ggp than any of the A's have shown her OR her remains.

ETA - as always, my opinion only

OK, my thoughts on JH and the money angle. (First let me take cover because I will probably get blasted for my thoughts on this one) I know it is taboo, and I PERSONALLY could not / would not try to profit off such a situation as a baby's death, nor do I CONDONE these actions. HOWEVER -- JH was HIRED to do a job. He gets a fee for his work, however unpleasant it may be & does what he does to make a living. He came into this situation with $ in mind. He is not a relative. Taking the pictures & videos thinking of a future profit, in my mind is definitely DIRTY POOL, but it is what it is. There is a demand out there for this type of stuff and so there will be a supplier. The media, movie producers, book writers are all doing the same thing, making money off this situation. I am sure, someday in the future we will all buy the book, lining someones pockets. While I do not condone JH's taking advantage of the photo ops, I do not find it as deplorable as the A's making money off this situation. It was their own beloved granddaughter they are exploiting, and to go on tour asking for donations to continue the search for a live Caylee when they knew (my assumption) that they would never find a live Caylee, was not only deplorable, but deceiving as well. It is truly taking advantage of people with the purest of hearts & good intentions. An outsider (non-family member) taking photos to sell to the highest bidder, does not seem as deceitful, however it does have a slimy feel to it.

This is my opinion.

OK, my thoughts on JH and the money angle. (First let me take cover because I will probably get blasted for my thoughts on this one) I know it is taboo, and I PERSONALLY could not / would not try to profit off such a situation as a baby's death, nor do I CONDONE these actions. HOWEVER -- JH was HIRED to do a job. He gets a fee for his work, however unpleasant it may be & does what he does to make a living. He came into this situation with $ in mind. He is not a relative. Taking the pictures & videos thinking of a future profit, in my mind is definitely DIRTY POOL, but it is what it is. There is a demand out there for this type of stuff and so there will be a supplier. The media, movie producers, book writers are all doing the same thing, making money off this situation. I am sure, someday in the future we will all buy the book, lining someones pockets. While I do not condone JH's taking advantage of the photo ops, I do not find it as deplorable as the A's making money off this situation. It was their own beloved granddaughter they are exploiting, and to go on tour asking for donations to continue the search for a live Caylee when they knew (my assumption) that they would never find a live Caylee, was not only deplorable, but deceiving as well. It is truly taking advantage of people with the purest of hearts & good intentions. An outsider (non-family member) taking photos to sell to the highest bidder, does not seem as deceitful, however it does have a slimy feel to it.

This is my opinion.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Another thing that's telling--C & GA sent DC down to Suburban and according to the interview LE had with JH--they even KNEW she was only a FEW FEET off the side of the road!

This is my opinion.
Very well said !!!!!!!!

I've read the transcript of Jim Hoover, and am just now on the first page of this thread. That comment about Cindy being a "touchy - feely" type of person, and his description of being in BC's office and Cindy and DC sitting together holding hands and running fingers up their arms, while George sat elsewhere in the office, very bizarre behavior!

I'm still catching up here, but I wonder if CA pulled that carp with NeJame when he was their attorney. :rolleyes:

Yeah! If you think ZFG stole your grandchild wouldn't you be cursing ZFG not every Tom, Dick and Harry in the Police Department! Even her outbursts are "telling" to me.

and of ZF killed her how did the anthonys know where the body was? they dont think thier ridiculous stories through

I'm still catching up here, but I wonder if CA pulled that carp with NeJame when he was their attorney. :rolleyes:
I never heard anything about this, for some reason I think NeJame may have not been very receptive to her "touchy-feely" behavior..that is if she even tried it with him.

MN leaving the Anthony Camp coincided with the pi's going out to the site the remains were found at. I am sure that was not a coincidence. Perhaps he could not go along with the charade of the A's doing interviews and looking for a live Caylee when they already knew that not only she was gone, but where the body was.

moo

They also felt they threw each other under the bus & from what we've seen in other docs GA definitely did do that..CA not so much but maybe I just don't recall it clearly?

Nope, you remember correctly, IMO anyway.

If this is true, and I cannot believe someone would LIE to LE and FBI....it just proves that CA is every bit as nuts as her monster daughter.

She created the monster that is Casey. imo

Just finished reading the interview...as to Cindy's baseball bat frenzy, I got the picture of a very violent women while reading that. Her statement about the remains when she says she will get the remains and have them cremated speaks to her control issues. I never thought it possible for me to dislike her any more than I did before, but I guess it's possible.
Lee refused to go give his fingerprints when the family went to pick him up, because of the previous experience giving DNA and LE questioning him after that ? JH said they questioned him for a couple of hours that time and Lee felt he had to get a lawyer after that questioning...I wonder what that was about ?

Probably the Incest thing... LP's public (national too, I do believe) accusation that Lee was Caylee's father. If that's what they were questioning him about I don't blame Lee.. I'd have been pissed too! That entire incest rumor was so out there it made me sick. mo

I thought it was interesting that Caitlyn (from ABC?)and Baez kissed one another's cheeks like old friends at the Ritz. Caitlyn footed the bill for the dinner and the rooms at the Ritz. Dominic stayed in a room by Cindy and George but Michelle Bart stayed in another part of the hotel at the Anthony's request. JH said DC told him he had a "personal contract" with Cindy and George and would be paid from a future book or movie deal. Hmmmmm. Oh, and Cindy demanding Caylee's remains so she could keep her ashes forever, after Baez informed her that Quantico wanted to 'deflesh' (sic) the bones, and he might not get the remains back. An interesting interview.

Wow, really? huh, I guess they may see her for what she really is after all. I wonder why they were keeping her around?

ETA- I still wonder if she had anything to do with the Anthony's computer being "hacked" and "privelged" information being sent to the media and others..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member