2009.01.07 - Audio of P.I.'s interview

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I really loved is JA drops this bombshell after DC had been BS'ing them for 60 minutes...lololol. That just tickles me.

I thought it was perfectly timed...kind of like "stop the BS, we already know...we just need you to tell us". And GA "take your f'in flunkies and get out" as JA went to shake his hand.

I wonder if it isn't still bugged (let me clarify...I don't know if the house was ever bugged to begin with). Hmmmm :waitasec:

http://www.wftv.com/video/18477034/index.html

Here's another good video. It's Kathi Belich speaking with their legal analyst, Bill Sheaffer.

Was CA on the other end of the phone with DC when he was out there 'searching' (according to CA in December after Caylee's remains were found she sent DC out there a month prior). He basically says if it was CA on the phone she can say "see there is a video and Caylee wasn't there". Sounds like someone knew something...JMHO.

ETA: Apparently LKB says that the evidence is "junk science". Kathi B asks the analyst...how can the defense agree to accept that this is Caylee using the same technicians that did the tests prior. Sheaffer says they can't say it's junk science one time and not the next. If they try it in court, it could come back to bite them.

I thought it was perfectly timed...kind of like "stop the BS, we already know...we just need you to tell us". And GA "take your f'in flunkies and get out" as JA went to shake his hand.

I wonder if it isn't still bugged (let me clarify...I don't know if the house was ever bugged to begin with). Hmmmm :waitasec:

I thought it was obvious with the questions about what was talked about on the back patio, and the questions about what was said after LE left after the search warrant. I assumed JA had decided they might as well implicitly acknowledge it.

Reminds me of Scott P's parents when they opened a tip line. Even the police called them and gave them a good tip that would have made Scott look guilty so they decided not to pass it on to LE. Of course LE only made this bogus call/tip to see if they were in deed passing all tips on as they claimed. BUSTED!!!

Sounds familiar!

Is this true??? I did not follow that case..but that's brilliant!

I know these guys knew the answer to the 'factual' questions they were asking. But I still think the house was bugged...and they could hear the conversations that were being had in the house....oh yeah, they have those Verizon phone records of the physic and probably his too..these guys know.

Something is bothering me...if I just found out my granddaughter's skeleton was found just 15 houses from mine and even if I suspected that she might be dead and even if I was not 100% sure it was her... I WOULD NOT BE EATING STEAK!!!

Says to me they knew darn well that Caylee was there when the PI searched and this was no surprise to them.

DISGUSTING!!

Could someone refresh my memory please? Am I correct that at the time of this interview, Dominic thought Hoover no longer had the video tape of Dominic's Suburban Dr search?

Is this true??? I did not follow that case..but that's brilliant!

I know these guys knew the answer to the 'factual' questions they were asking. But I still think the house was bugged...and they could hear the conversations that were being had in the house....oh yeah, they have those Verizon phone records of the physic and probably his too..these guys know.

It is true. And I agree...it has/had to be bugged - they knew way too much of what was being said.

Something is bothering me...if I just found out my granddaughter's skeleton was found just 15 houses from mine and even if I suspected that she might be dead and even if I was not 100% sure it was her... I WOULD NOT BE EATING STEAK!!!

Says to me they knew darn well that Caylee was there when the PI searched and this was no surprise to them.

DISGUSTING!!

Me either! I'm thinking that maybe she sent DC in to see if he could see her. There was still water there then and he probably didn't see her. Perhaps that's just what CA wanted. I just wonder how JB can tell the A's anything - isn't that breaking attorney-client privilege? And how can he get away with passing notes to them from Casey? I thought all mail (except attorney-client) had to be reviewed by jail officials.

Could someone refresh my memory please? Am I correct that at the time of this interview, Dominic thought Hoover no longer had the video tape of Dominic's Suburban Dr search?

Yep, you are correct BeanE! At least that's my understanding anyway.

I think we have been tricked, are we on candid camera.

My final thoughts on this interview. If I hired a PI, I expect him to be very professional takes notes and keep documentation if for at the very least billing purposes (who he met with, what time, where, etc). Where are his notes? How can he hold on the info/details on this case in his head? Is this an unreasonable expectation. This guy level of professionalism is '' like.

Also, the one time he was at the crime scene and he was walking the sidewalk to see what he could see.....that's very telling...you know, like someone told him "i just pulled the car over and walked up a little and tossed the bag".

Every time I look at the crime scene photo's I am amazed at how close the street/curb the remains were...they were 'right there'.

I don't understand why the SA doesn't offer this guy immunity from obstruction of justice charges and get the goods on where he found out the info. I think it would be poetic justice to offer him immunity and tell the Anthony's to pound sand.
It is pretty obvious this guy would drop his "friends/clients" in a second if he thought it would get him out of trouble.
Shame on CA if she was playing games with the investigation of her granddaughter's death. Is Casey's life really so much more important than Caylee and the respect she deserves???

I don't understand why the SA doesn't offer this guy immunity from obstruction of justice charges and get the goods on where he found out the info. I think it would be poetic justice to offer him immunity and tell the Anthony's to pound sand.
It is pretty obvious this guy would drop his "friends/clients" in a second if he thought it would get him out of trouble.
Shame on CA if she was playing games with the investigation of her granddaughter's death. Is Casey's life really so much more important than Caylee and the respect she deserves???

I thought it was already said that the PI's would not be charged. However, I like your idea. Offer them immunity and let them spill the beans. They know something, IMO, and are too scared to talk. This guy was so nervous that IMO he seemed like he was lying...perhaps he was, but he could have been telling the truth.

But like KCAddict said...who goes into a meeting with OCSO, FBI and SA and not bring your notes? :confused:

DC said that he signed a contract with the A's in October. In a November interview he gave he said he was working for free. Would a pi need a contract if he's working for free? http://www.momlogic.com/2008/11/casey_anthonys_private_investi.php

Perhaps it is a confidentiality contract and not a fee contract. I still think that breaking the law would be an acceptable reason for breaking confidentiality in a civil lawsuit for the contract... Stupid man!

So JH was there to videotape whether or not it was a teen hangout!? What, he didn't notice that JH met him with a video camera in hand? This guy is such a bad liar. LE is really good on their questioning of him. No doubt afterward BC discussed the apparent BS of his responses and that's one of the reasons to fess up at the second interview. Frankly, I didn't give much thought to the whole DC/JH at the scene of the remains info. Now I find it very compelling because it is so obvious he is lying and you have to wonder why? I think this is very potent evidence for the prosecution.

I thought it was already said that the PI's would not be charged. However, I like your idea. Offer them immunity and let them spill the beans. They know something, IMO, and are too scared to talk. This guy was so nervous that IMO he seemed like he was lying...perhaps he was, but he could have been telling the truth.

But like KCAddict said...who goes into a meeting with OCSO, FBI and SA and not bring your notes? :confused:

oops, he had the contracts...if that counts...:rolleyes:

What I was wondering---when the meter reader called in his August tip to the tip line and to the police, did that tip line tip go to the Anthonys? Maybe that's why DC was there? How many tiplines were there? Did the As have one and the police have one?

The Anthony tip line was not LE's tip line.

If DC went to search the area because of a known tip (from the meter reader, for example), then why not just say so right out of the box, when LE first asked him? Instead we have a jumble of misinformation and accusation and ever-changing stories.

So much to remember but didn't we see CA on a news thingy with GA and MB of KF where CA was looking horrible about the same time in November that this P.I would have been searching the Crime Scene?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela