2009.01.08 Two Hearings 11:00 AM and 1:30 PM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what is baez talking about? heck, i have more info than him just from searching on the internet!

I can't get any of the video to work on any of the websites. I get a black screen that says ready but it never starts playing!:furious: What could the problem be?

I am no JB fan, but I`ve got to say, I`m no fan of the prosecutors either. I think they ought to tone it down, as I think it`s very important that the jury thinks they are running an honest and fair prosecution, particularly because JB will be trying to prove they did the exact opposite.

I agree but can't blame them for being annoyed by JB's incompetence, lack of understanding of the law and unwillingness to DO any of the investigatvie work for himself. What does he do all day exactly?

I am no JB fan, but I`ve got to say, I`m no fan of the prosecutors either. I think they ought to tone it down, as I think it`s very important that the jury thinks they are running an honest and fair prosecution, particularly because JB will be trying to prove they did the exact opposite.

Huh-now I havnt received the impression that they are not being fair-just that they are being aggressive.

FWIW, JB's law partner who called in to quarterback on the break was amazing-the database suggestion was brilliant and revisiting DC's police interview was key because of the "you can't un-ring a bell" which I have heard thousands of time in the courtroom...must be taught in law school.

Casey has all of the rights and protections here-the only one's who can get justice for Caylee will the the attorneys for the state. The case must sicken them.

i hope some attorney is going to help baez on this case. is linda kinney baden still on the case? why? cuz i want her to have the best defense there is so when she fries for caylee's murder...there is no question of her damn guilt.

KC knows there are no other prints on the tape or bags. She also gets to see JB is going to try to throw even her own family under the bus, and she knows they are watching this. I have no sound, still at work, keep up the posting please! Thank you all!

I"m late getting here today, but now watching the hearing and have seen the still photos. Who is Casey waving to in that one photo of her raising her hand and smiling? Is any of the Anthony family there?

Why would Jose want the video of the August 14th visit of Casey with George and Cindy? The other videos we've seen made Casey look bad imo.

There is some content there he wants. Keep in mind in hindsight that DC visited with her on 8-8-08, MM calls 8-11, 12 and 13th, video visit 14th.

It really sounds to me like the prosecution has "accidentally omitted" various parts of the discovery. It makes me wonder how organized these folks are. Either they are attempting to withhold discovery from the defense or they are not very good at their jobs. Their excuse for not reproducing a blotter size calendar was pathetic.

I"m late getting here today, but now watching the hearing and have seen the still photos. Who is Casey waving to in that one photo of her raising her hand and smiling? Is any of the Anthony family there?

She was being sworn in.

Swearing in to tell the whole truth

the judge was swearing her in and she swore to tell the truth. i tell ya, if i'd been within 5 feet of her, i would have backed up in case lightening hit!

Who are they? Their appearance isn't professional and appear to be about KCs age.

My guess, is they are possibly interns with a law team or media maybe...they need to leave...

Sorry if already discussed, any thoughts on who those 3 young women are that are seated in the front row behind the SA? They look like they could all be sisters. ZG's daughters perhaps? They seemed very focused on JB. Not so much on KC since she was brought in. TIA.

She wasnt waving, she was swearing under oath to tell the truth! :waitasec:

So, the Prosecution is saying there are no other interviews of Cindy, Lee and George yet to be released. ??? Did I hear that right? I'm trying to keep up. Ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat