2009.02.09 - The cousin that visited....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The letter of each first word spells "crip" something tells me even crips would be embarrassed to be associated with these people

OMG that was the first belly laugh I've had since Haleigh went missing!

This thread is about the alleged cousin who came to visit, no one else.

Missing Girl’s Grandmother Talks About Suspicious Circumstances

Last Update: 7:09 pm

SATSUMA, Fla. --- Teresa Neves was practically in tears talking to us about a man who was in town the day Haleigh Cummings disappeared

“It’s not like he walked up with a sign and said hey, you know, I’m a cousin who’s done this and this and this…my son would have beat him through the door…we just wouldn’t let people like that around our grandchildren,” said Teresa Neves.

Neves is talking about Misty Croslin’s cousin. Misty is the 17-year-old girlfriend of Haleigh Cumming’s father Ronald Cummings. She said the man came to visit Misty’s family a few weeks before Haleigh disappeared. During that time, Neves said the man stole a gun from Cummings’ home. That gun was taken back when Neves said her son confronted the man about taking the weapon.

http://www.cbs47.com/content/topsto...-About-Suspicious/RnLAsZ1TMkauL5S_7_x17A.cspx

Missing Girl’s Grandmother Talks About Suspicious Circumstances

Last Update: 7:09 pm

SATSUMA, Fla. --- Teresa Neves was practically in tears talking to us about a man who was in town the day Haleigh Cummings disappeared

“It’s not like he walked up with a sign and said hey, you know, I’m a cousin who’s done this and this and this…my son would have beat him through the door…we just wouldn’t let people like that around our grandchildren,” said Teresa Neves.

Neves is talking about Misty Croslin’s cousin. Misty is the 17-year-old girlfriend of Haleigh Cumming’s father Ronald Cummings. She said the man came to visit Misty’s family a few weeks before Haleigh disappeared. During that time, Neves said the man stole a gun from Cummings’ home. That gun was taken back when Neves said her son confronted the man about taking the weapon.

http://www.cbs47.com/content/topsto...-About-Suspicious/RnLAsZ1TMkauL5S_7_x17A.cspx

Wow :eek: Well that would make sense about the guns considering cousin has pics of himself with guns on the internet.

If he was there a couple weeks prior, maybe instead of or along w a gun, he stole a key...? JMO

:parrot:

just to clear up the term "cuzz" or "cuz" in the way that this guy used it....

cuzz is like saying...homie or bruh or "other" slang terms...

its a VERY common term here...

All I can think of is I hope the FEDS have everything on this guy, where he has been, what he has been doing because I think he is HIGHLY suspicious. And I know you can't call someone a SO until they have been convicted but that doesn't mean they aren't capable.

Ah ha - a key! Good thinking!

Ding Ding! Maybe he originally stole a key so he could steal the gun?
I dont usually say I dont remember where I saw it in this case because I posted on day one, and have basically glued myself to computer ever since, but I remember somewhere that it was said that Ron had the only key. Your post made a light bulb go off......Maybe Misty really did prop the back door open if she didnt have a key....Just puttin it out there....I'll look and see where I heard that...

I dont usually say I dont remember where I saw it in this case because I posted on day one, and have basically glued myself to computer ever since, but I remember somewhere that it was said that Ron had the only key. Your post made a light bulb go off......Maybe Misty really did prop the back door open if she didnt have a key....Just puttin it out there....I'll look and see where I heard that...

Why would she need to prop the door open? Wouldn't she just leave it unlocked?

just to clear up the term "cuzz" or "cuz" in the way that this guy used it....

cuzz is like saying...homie or bruh or "other" slang terms...

its a VERY common term here...
Yes, it's common all over MySpace posts everywhere, that along with calling everyone your "Bro" :)

So Misty was stringing different stories about this guy together to make one big one. We now know that this guy boosted one of Ron's guns and it was not just the day prior to Haleigh going missing as we had been led to believe. Then Ron confronted him and took the gun back. That also was just not the day prior to Haleigh going missing. But he did leave town the same day Haleigh disappeared, right?. Now the fight sounds like it may have been more verbal that anything else but I guess we will have to wait on those details.
We still have the gun in a ditch part to parse out yet. Hmm I wonder what this is all about.

Sarcasm on>Maybe Ron kicked his butt down the street and he fell backwards into a ditch holding Ron&#8217;s stolen gun.<sarcasm off

This goes back to how Misty takes a bunch of different events and runs them all together just like the &#8216;blanket&#8217; story that she told.
So it sound as though Misty pointed the finger at this guy as maybe having Haleigh but if ...a big IF he did, it sounds as though he no longer does. Then who would he give her to..if he had her in the first place.
It also sounds possible LE doesn&#8217;t feel that this cousin even took Haleigh to begin with. So then why did Haleigh bring him up at all?

I&#8217;m confusidated I am.

Yes, it's common all over MySpace posts everywhere, that along with calling everyone your "Bro" :)

Yes, I understand what you are saying :) Joe was later referenced that way elsewhere.

However, to throw another wrench into things...I just saw on NG where either TN or her daughter confirmed the gun was found in the ditch. So it wasn't "returned" exactly.

However, to throw another wrench into things...I just saw on NG where either TN or her daughter confirmed the gun was found in the ditch. So it wasn't "returned" exactly.

So Ron lied when he said there was no gun or fight or ....however he said it. Interesting.

So Misty was stringing different stories about this guy together to make one big one. We now know that this guy boosted one of Ron's guns and it was not just the day prior to Haleigh going missing as we had been led to believe. Then Ron confronted him and took the gun back. That also was just not the day prior to Haleigh going missing. But he did leave town the same day Haleigh disappeared, right?. Now the fight sounds like it may have been more verbal that anything else but I guess we will have to wait on those details.
We still have the gun in a ditch part to parse out yet. Hmm I wonder what this is all about.

Sarcasm on>Maybe Ron kicked his butt down the street and he fell backwards into a ditch holding Ron’s stolen gun.<sarcasm off

This goes back to how Misty takes a bunch of different events and runs them all together just like the ‘blanket’ story that she told.
So it sound as though Misty pointed the finger at this guy as maybe having Haleigh but if ...a big IF he did, it sounds as though he no longer does. Then who would he give her to..if he had her in the first place.
It also sounds possible LE doesn’t feel that this cousin even took Haleigh to begin with. So then why did Haleigh bring him up at all?

I’m confusidated I am.

~Sarcasm~
I needed a good laugh!!!!
Now who wants to help clean the bloody mary off my laptop????

Yes this is how I began Theories thread-please see post #27. Not specifically re cousin yet then, still many of my questions continue to surround keys. Can now simply insert cousin in place of where bro appears in Theories post.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3327971#post3327971

:parrot:

So Ron lied when he said there was no gun or fight or ....however he said it. Interesting.

I was thinking he had / has something to hide by trying to tell the media to 'quit' looking into his life. Not saying he did anything to Haleigh but he might be hiding something that will not make for a good ending all around.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back