2009.02.09 - The cousin that visited....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This "Joe" is listed on Brandon's myspace and he lives in Tennessee. Connection?

He stole a gun (allegedly) from Ron. Got into a fight with Ron, why won't they release his name?

I have many of Misty's male cousins from Tenn mypace pages. Only one of them hasn't logged on in the past month.

Why wont LE release the name/photo of this person?

Misty Croslin's cousin, known as "Joe" was in town the night Haleigh disappeared.
Article/Video: http://www.wftv.com/news/18757844/detail.html

I to wish they would give more information, I am looking at the sex offenders from TN, looking by the name of Joe..it's kind of hard with no last name.

I know this isn't a "vehicle" thread but all this talk about a car/Rav --- what about the darned VAN??? She said "van" originally but we hear nothing - there was a blanket in the van -

Oh, and what DNA does LE have?

Investigators Question Relative of Misti Croslin in Tennessee

Posted By: Talia Naquin
bullet1.gif
Created: 2/19/2009 10:40:08 PM
bullet1.gif
Updated: 2/19/2009 11:44:00 PM

PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- Following tips on a possible Haleigh sighting in Tennessee, the Putnam County Sheriff's Office has questions for someone who lives there. He is a relative of Misti Croslin, the girlfriend of Haleigh's father and the last known person who saw the child the night she disappeared.

The tip came in that someone spotted a girl matching Haleigh Cummings' description in a Carrabba's in Knoxville, Tennessee.

Witnesses report that a man with the girl shielded her face. They are said to have left in a red Toyota Rav4 with a Florida license plate.

Thursday, deputies picked up Croslin for another round of questioning. She was at the sheriff's department for five hours.

Sheriff Jeff Hardy will not say how Misti Croslin and the person in Tennessee are related, or if that person is a sex offender

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/breaking/news-article.aspx?storyid=131791&catid=17

Witnesses report that a man with the girl shielded her face. They are said to have left in a red Toyota Rav4 with a Florida license plate.

He is the guy and i believe this tip is valid this news conference is going to verify that I believe

I know this isn't a "vehicle" thread but all this talk about a car/Rav --- what about the darned VAN??? She said "van" originally but we hear nothing - there was a blanket in the van -

Oh, and what DNA does LE have?

The van she was talking about was the police van

The van she was talking about was the police van

The police van?

I thought she said, they took my blanket, so she had to wash Haleigh's soiled one and one off of the window???

Where did you hear it was a police van? Do you have a link to this?

Thank you for the link to "Joe" it appears from messages from other's that Brandon is his brother?

I think there is a good chance Haleigh is alive

The police van?

I thought she said, they took my blanket, so she had to wash Haleigh's soiled one and one off of the window???

Where did you hear it was a police van? Do you have a link to this?

I watched the orginal video where Misty mentions the van. The van was in reference to what police removed from the home, IMO, no mention of a van from the perp. if there had been it would have been included in the Amber Alert

He is the guy and i believe this tip is valid this news conference is going to verify that I believe

Press conference? When? Lord I am so lost! Haleigh, Caylee, presser, doc dump, sleep? What's sleep? Somebody "reach out" to me!!! :eek:

we have no idea if this is a credible tip.

somehow, i seriously doubt that this press conference will verify this tip.

I watched the orginal video where Misty mentions the van. The van was in reference to what police removed from the home, IMO, no mention of a van from the perp. if there had been it would have been included in the Amber Alert

It can't be the police van. She said her blanket was in the van and that's why she had to take one down from the window -- meaning this all happened before Haleigh disappeared.

Okay I got it now Brandon is Misty's brother. NO involvement. I also do not the Joe posted is the right Joe.

I don't know that we'll find Joe in any SO database. Misty has said he was never prosecuted for messing with her. If you believe what Misty says that is....

Hi cocamom,
OT/

3pm today, i'm sure one of our great sleuths will put up a link: This site seems to update pretty quicky, after each conference.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/...alks-with-investigators-again-in-Haleigh-case

The sheriff acknowledged investigators have been in touch with a relative of Croslin's out of Tennessee who apparently had been visiting her. Hardy wouldn't confirm further details about the person.

Investigators also have seized a vehicle in connection with the case but wouldn't provide details about the kind of vehicle or who owns it

There you have it vehicle seized. Pretty sure this is the cousins vehicle unless they took the other pedophile's just to make sure Haleigh wasn't in there.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katsimpson1022
Back