2009.02.09 - The cousin that visited....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
But what about this part:

This part has nothing to do with the crips.

i guess it all depends on how long this heading has been there. it does seem ominous, but it could have been there for months too.

Well, I personally dont think he would admit anything dealing with Haleighs disappearance on myspace, but what do I know.
The police and so many other agencies are ALL over this case, I would think he cant be this stupid, but what do you think????

It isn't the suspected cousin. It is his friend or other cousin that was a friend on his page. So, I could see his Friend/Cousin being a little gangster person being showy about it.

i guess it all depends on how long this heading has been there. it does seem ominous, but it could have been there for months too.

True. But Last login was Feb 19th.

In this article it states that Misty suspected the cousin and even told authorities from day 1. I do remember reading about the cousin tip awhile ago. I do not know if this was the actual article I first read it in. It has been updated today but it doesn't state when it was originally posted.

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-02-16/story/search_for_haleigh_scales_back

Croslin also told the Times-Union that the day Haleigh disappeared, she told authorities a cousin who had been staying in Crescent City for about a month went back to Tennessee. She said the cousin had “messed with” her sexually when she was a child but not been deemed a sexual offender.

The cousin had visited the mobile home she shared with Cummings but was told not to come back when a gun in the house turned up missing around the same time, she said.

Do you think it is possible they didn't alert the media is because they were going to try to secretly track the cousin - in the sense that if he does have Hayleigh they would be able to surprise him VS him doing something rash to her???

True. But Last login was Feb 19th.

i doubt he changes it every time he logs on, though. especially something that sweet. you'd want to keep that up there for a while. probably some of his very own "lryics".

In this article it states that Misty suspected the cousin and even told authorities from day 1. I do remember reading about the cousin tip awhile ago. I do not know if this was the actual article I first read it in. It has been updated today but it doesn't state when it was originally posted.

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-02-16/story/search_for_haleigh_scales_back

I have a problem believing anything Misty says at this point. I think LE does too, how many polygraph's has she had now?

The myspace you are referring to was last updated 2/17/09 at 1pm

So it has been there at least 2 days.

So LE has questioned the cousin in TN and nothing has come of it?

Do we know what has prompted the new search near the home that WFTV has the video of?

Thinking...in the 911 call Ron almost sounded like he knew who took her...

Maybe the fight did happen, maybe there were threats then and maybe Ron knew that he had come to the house that day. Heck it even could've been before he went to work.

I am thinking that when the status was changed from "missing" to "endangered" this is when LE found out about the cousin. They are not saying anything and we are only guessing.

I don't think Misty or Ron had anything to do with this. It may be the type of lifestyle they live or the "relatives" they are forced to have.

On JVM Lisa Bloom thinks Misty is 100% forthcoming and doesn't feel that she had anything to do with this.

Maybe the fight did happen, maybe there were threats then and maybe Ron knew that he had come to the house that day. Heck it even could've been before he went to work.

I am thinking that when the status was changed from "missing" to "endangered" this is when LE found out about the cousin. They are not saying anything and we are only guessing.

I don't think Misty or Ron had anything to do with this. It may be the type of lifestyle they live or the "relatives" they are forced to have.

On JVM Lisa Bloom thinks Misty is 100% forthcoming and doesn't feel that she had anything to do with this.

I don't think MC had anything to do with it either.

I think if Ron had a feeling the cousin was the culprit, he would have been in TN in 15 minutes.

i doubt he changes it every time he logs on, though. especially something that sweet. you'd want to keep that up there for a while. probably some of his very own "lryics".

Catch, someone else posted it was updated on the 17th. It is usually these headlines that the younger crowds update the most often. Just my take on it. I could be wrong. But this is bothering me and I never get over emotional on these threads but this is just killing me wondering.

I don't think MC had anything to do with it either.

I think if Ron had a feeling the cousin was the culprit, he would have been in TN in 15 minutes.

I agree!!! MC had nothing to do with it. I don't think LE would have let Ron go. They would have told him that he could ruin the chances of bringing Hayleigh home safely and if he loved his little girl to stay put and let LE handle it.

It isn't the suspected cousin. It is his friend or other cousin that was a friend on his page. So, I could see his Friend/Cousin being a little gangster person being showy about it.
I knew he wasnt the suspect, I should have typed my response more clearly. I just dont see anyone that may be connected posting headlines relating to this case on myspace. I do see one of these idiots stepping up and trying to claim reward money, but not myspacing about it JMO.

I knew he wasnt the suspect, I should have typed my response more clearly. I just dont see anyone that may be connected posting headlines relating to this case on myspace. I do see one of these idiots stepping up and trying to claim reward money, but not myspacing about it JMO.

Kids enjoying attention...tho they may get more that they want. Can you say FBI?

My bold. That may be true. I can see that.....

i first heard about this cousin on geraldo last weekend sometime.

Maybe that is where I first heard about the cousin. I have watched and read so much I can't even remember when I first heard about it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back