2009.02.18 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is taken from http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740699/detail.html these documents on page 9, I typed it up because I felt it was important!

"Cynthia and George Anthony were home when the warrant was executed. While standing in the living room waiting to begin our search, Cynthia read a copy of the warrant I gave her. In the presence of all of us, she made a statement that one of Caylee's "Winnie The Pooh" blankets was missing."

On the tape within a black oval was written the word "HENKEL". Also written on the tape was "Consumer Adhesives Inc. max temp 200'f Avon Ohio 44011.
do a search on the word.... " HENKEL" . yikes!!!! it sayssss.. KNIVES!!! OMG! THE one THAT WAS IN caseys car??????

dam her!!!!

I have a set of HENKEL knives.....Is there a Picture of the knife found at the scene?

if you remember.... SINCIN mentioned that Caylee didnt eat much, only popcorn and her tummy was upset. the day of the visit to see the GGF. Hmmmm,, if Casey was drugging her , maybe slowly then this would make Caylee feel ill and not eat much. do ya'll remember that being said.. i do. in fact SINCIN saidddd. Caylee didnt eat anything for dinner at the GG house the night of the visit at the nurseing home.

IIRC...Shirley made chili...caylee did not like it and cindy gave her something else to eat. Caylee liked chili the way cindy made it.

So they have a shirt missing a collar at the A's and the collar is at the scene. And no one in that house wondered why the collar was gone? Cindy would have thrown a torn shirt away...unless......

ok so i guess they believe this heart here is MISSING the middle, and that the heart found on dear Caylee WAS the middle of this heart:

18739755_640X480.jpg

Note that the postal stamp informs 2007 and the stamp is .37 cents (.37 stamps are consistent with the year 2007). Last year (2008) I think it was like .42 cents to mail a letter or card.

www.cfnews13.com has a little bit of different info and usually get docs up pretty fast

• Investigator interview from Casey friend Michelle: "Michelle believed Casey was lying about her job. Michelle says Casey did not want her mother to find out about the bad things she's done. When asked to elaborate about what "bad things" these were, her alleged second pregnancy and a party she planned to throw at the Hopespring address that Cynthis did not know about."
  • Investigator interview from Casey friend Michelle: "In February or March of 2007 Casey told Michelle that she had been pregnant with Brandon's child and later had a miscarriage. While pregnant, Casey shared this with Lee who in turn told Cynthia. Michelle said that Cynthia was very upset with this news. Michelle doubts Casey was ever pregnant."
  • Ivestigator interview from Casey friend Annie: Casey told Annie that her mother Cynthia was a "horrible" person who was trying to control her life and take Caylee away from her. Casey said Cynthia wanted Caylee to call her "mom" instead of "grand mom".
BUT SO DOES THE MUZIKMAN!!! :blowkiss:

Look at the stamp, is it a 32 center or 37 cents? That could give us a time frame too as stamps have constantly been on the rise over the past 2 years.
Edited to say, sorry, I see someone has addressed the stamp issue and decided it was a 37 cent stamp. I'm so busy trying to read all, I goofed. Can someone tell the newbies how to find the "private room" (if we are allowed) to read as the doc dumps come in? Thanks, and again, I'm tryin, never having posted anywhere before, it's all new to me but you guys do great!

Her diary says '03 in the upper left hand corner. Its not from '08

Yeah, I hate to admit it but I see '03 on that inside cover of the diary also.

On the tape within a black oval was written the word "HENKEL". Also written on the tape was "Consumer Adhesives Inc. max temp 200'f Avon Ohio 44011.
do a search on the word.... " HENKEL" . yikes!!!! it sayssss.. KNIVES!!! OMG! THE one THAT WAS IN caseys car??????

dam her!!!!

No, they make duct tape: http://manco.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members