2009.02.18 Haleigh's Parents Taken to Sheriff's Office

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had a thought-

Did the investigator pick up Ron because it was his car that they took and checked out today??????????????????????????

I just had a thought-

Did the investigator pick up Ron because it was his car that they took and checked out today??????????????????????????

Now that is an interesting thought!

I hope we find out real soon why they were taken/went to the police department!

Thanks all you lovelies for the update! Its is dissapointing tho....Im still holding out hope that they really do know something. I cant imagine they would have everyone come in in such a "formal" way just to tell them the reward was upped and they have a vehicle...Good news is they didnt tell them that they have a body.

Yeah, you're right. I know this, I'm just trying to work through some theories. As far as the pot statement is concerned, taking the records into consideration - no way would LE not make some sort of arrest if they found something like that there. I'm leaning towards drugs not being there. I'm not saying they didn't dabble, just don't think it was like it was years ago when the long rap sheet was created...ya get me? I hope to gosh this baby is still alive, but I'm not very optimistic. TES wouldn't have left, imo, unless they didn't like what they found.

These people have a child missing, i don't think LE would bother them about pot right now. I think Misty may have fessed up or they need to tell the family info about her without her present.

These people have a child missing, i don't think LE would bother them about pot right now. I think Misty may have fessed up or they need to tell the family info about her without her present.

ITA....The Ron and Misty thing....I don't care. It does nothing to find Haleigh.

ITA....The Ron and Misty thing....I don't care. It does nothing to find Haleigh.

If Misty fesses up it will help find Haleigh possibly depending on what she confesses to; not being home or something more sinister

If Misty fesses up it will help find Haleigh possibly depending on what she confesses to; not being home or something more sinister

I just really think that Misty is the key to all....it scares me what that "all" may be.

Has the rumor of MC having an affair been proven yet? Could she have snuck out for a few minutes (from the side door so neighbors wouldn't see or hear), maybe didn't have a key to get back in so she propped the door with a cinder block? Maybe that's when the perp stole Haleigh...or maybe MC is involved more than I originally thought. I'm leaning towards negligence, though...like maybe she didn't lock up, or was away for a bit...

I just got back. Am I to assume that everyone is still at the police station? What the heck could be going on?

I'm so sorry to ask, but I had to leave just before the presser...I know that there was really nothing interesting at the presser, but is there anything else that I missed...the 10 pages after that are kicking my butt.

Please see my posts below as this was already addressed in my previous post. BOLD BY ME. Bottom line is that it's still a legitimate question and it's still a legitimate law and LE are still paid public officials...so...either it's not against the law or MC is emancipated...OR...it is against the law and LE isn't doing their job. I'm leaning towards the age of consent being 16 or that their ages are so close that it doesn't matter. Either way, the law is the law, it doesn't matter if a child is missing or not - please don't take that out of context. In other words, if any drugs were found in that trailer, then there would have been some arrests by now not even taking into consideration a child is missing. I'm just trying to kill 2 birds with 1 stone and get to the bottom of it. Everyone was called to the station, Crystal's mom even had to leave to go get her and bring her back. They were all called there for a reason...and it wasn't released in the presser. Please don't think I'm being snarky, b/c I'm not...just trying to explain what I'm getting at. :blowkiss:

Respectfully snipped.....

The age of consent in FL is 18...

Florida - The age of consent in Florida is 18. It is illegal for anyone over the age of 24 to have sex with anyone under the age of 18, unless they are married

Do you honestly think that nobody else would want CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!!

sorry for the OT... but ROFLMBO!! thanks for the laugh! Such a stressful day between the Casey doc dump and the 'parents rushed to the PD'

I'm so sorry to ask, but I had to leave just before the presser...I know that there was really nothing interesting at the presser, but is there anything else that I missed...the 10 pages after that are kicking my butt.

Happy Birthday early to your Tarrin! (i read it in your sig) :)

In the presser earlier today i thought they hinted at giving us (hopefully) more info during the news on firstcoast or another presser..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CalamityGirl