2009.02.20 Family presser~RC's mother & sister interviewed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BTW - looking at the aerial shots of the house/neighborhood, 200 yards behind the house would be on another street. The woods aren't 600 feet deep behind the house. They must be talking about the area to the left of the house, through the woods. On the way to the pond/outbuilding?

I read this.......

There were more than 70 searchers, some with walking sticks. Eyewitness News was the only TV news crew in the woods when the search began.

"We're going to move to the north, which will be to our right all the way down this road, double arms length apart. The go signal is going to be 'move,'" the search leader announced.

The group met briefly Friday morning and then lined up on a dirt road.

*Snipped from here.... http://www.wftv.com/news/18759621/detail.html *

sorry to still be off topic... will move to the ground search thread....

THANKS!

I wonder about the circumstances surrounding the cousin and Misty's accusations against him. I wonder if he did in fact molest her, or if she was willing and they were caught?
Honestly, I do not see her allowing him in that house if she felt like she was in danger at all. It has not been that long ago that she would forget the sense of danger with him.
I can see her letting him in if it was willingness and the two of them got caught..
Something about that story is way off too! Way off!
What if this is who was in the house, Haleigh caught them together? They did something with her, and he left?

I understand why one would expect that, but going by my own experience, it doesn't surprise me. :( When the perp is family, I'll just say there are a few dynamics that lead the victim to at least act, if not completely believe, that he isn't as dangerous as she has experienced him to be.

I just read every post from page one to now. Uh, I can't make heads or tails of what you all are talking about sorry.

is ron having a bad day because all of the searchers showing up and heading out to the woods and he knows the gig is up? i hope not.

if he and misty are in this together, i could see her striking a deal with LE if she was mainly just a witness and a scared/forced accomplice.

Orrrrr...maybe he's having a bad day because the girlfriend he trusted with his children put them in harm's way, and he defended her publicly and believed her, and now he finds out that she let them around a predator, who could have taken his daughter.

That also makes for a pretty bad day.

I do know one thing the Grandmothers are breaking my heart, simply standing so strong for their families. So far they have held themselves with grace and I admire that.

On another note, on the quote above, had to edit it as I forgot to put the rest of my post...which was, That was how I was feeling watching the searchers go into the woods.

I have to say - I like Ron's mom. She is someone I would like to sit & have coffee with in better times. My heart is breaking for her more than just about anyone else in this saga. She just strikes me as 'good people'. As for her son, the jury is still out so to speak (although I don't think he has anything to do with his daughter's disappearance).

I just read every post from page one to now. Uh, I can't make heads or tails of what you all are talking about sorry.

That's because no one can stay on topic.....:crazy:

I have to say - I like Ron's mom. She is someone I would like to sit & have coffee with in better times. My heart is breaking for her more than just about anyone else in this saga. She just strikes me as 'good people'.

ITA. After the other case, I have been pleasantly surprised with how she is handling this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth
Back