2009.02.21 Geraldo at Large

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She did say it and I was surprised at how quickly she trashed him afterwards. She even indicated he could have harmed her!! WTH?!

You know, SS, I think we could all agree that Ron loves Haleigh. I have never doubted that. I have also never doubted that both of these individuals are very screwed up and probably should not have been parents. It's my opinion that he got custody mainly b/c of his mom. I read all the court docs and that's how it appears to me.

I think Crystal said what she did b/c she took some of her power back. I think she's getting to the "anger" state herself and I think at some level she felt safe enough to finally "speak back" to Ron. She probably never has. I guess I didn't see it as trashing him, but more like finally having her say.

It's odd; there appears to be a definite divide in those "for" Ron and those "against" Crystal, and vice versa. I don't have a clue who did what, I was just glad to see Crystal finally speak and she did not appear angry to me. It appeared as if she just wanted to have her say. Honestly, I am not taking one side or the other; I'm just so tired of Ron saying he did nothing. It makes me very suspicious of him. As for Misty...well, what can I say...she's a train wreck!!

Oh, and as for the part about "Ron could have even harmed her," unfortunately, it's true. If he is an abuser, he could definitely love Haleigh and yet still harm her. Look at that handout page Lawgirl posted. This stuff happens every day and it's so sad.

The local news at eleven reported that GR was told by LE that if he entered the father's camp again he would be arrested for trespassing.

Good news. I would love to see him carted off in cuffs. :cool:

I agree with you SS. It was nice to see them all together, but something changed after that pink shirt being found. Tonight didn't ruin it for me, b/c I was glad to see Crystall finally speaking up. I just believe she and Misty have both been abused by Ron. I thought she took a little of her power back tonight.
I just want Ron to admit to something; ANYTHING! That makes me angry.

Bolded by me;

:woohoo: I agree, she looked a little on the stronger side today than in the previous days. Which I can understand. Im gald to see that all sides have people to lean on and give them strength to get thru this.

I agree with you SS. It was nice to see them all together, but something changed after that pink shirt being found. Tonight didn't ruin it for me, b/c I was glad to see Crystall finally speaking up. I just believe she and Misty have both been abused by Ron. I thought she took a little of her power back tonight.

I just want Ron to admit to something; ANYTHING! That makes me angry.

I think it really changed when Misty kept changing her stories.Crystal's whole demeanor changed,she started speaking up.Maybe she's getting used to talking on camera now and be more herself.

And why am I not surprised???!!! :doh: Strange thing is it seems the family was more upset with Geraldo's visit than Ron was. At least he used it in the end to get out one more plea for Haleigh's return and tell her he loves her.
I must say...it is refreshing to see a family pleading for their child's return in spite of whatever else is going on around them. It is exactly what I would try to do is to beg for her return.

I think the 12 doctor's appointments she didn't take Haleigh to had quite a bit to do with it....

Doc 1
http://www.fox30online.com/mostpopu...ings-Wandered-Off/ecfIOIQdpEyY0r9dGW3W-A.cspx

Ok, I'll address that. Crystal was living not close to her family. The great grandma was her driver, and biomom said she falls asleep while driving. She also admitted at times she just didn't want to get up. honest uh?
She didn't have license or a car. Was it or was it not also Ron's responsiblty to get her to the doctor, they were living together in his world at the time. One more thing, we don't know how many appointments that she had total, or what those appointments were for or when they were missed. RJ was an infant, she could have missed them when she was very pregnant, or during his first months when she was getting up during the night.
I have no desire to defend Crystal, but I don't think Ron is the great dad that he and many make him out to be.

I don't think he's still here. Although he could stay in the mom's camp and antagonize the other camp. Saying camp all the time is reminding me of Survivor Island. I wouldn't be surprised to see someone voted off the island tonight.

Too funny.......:biglaugh:

I'm not sure what point you are trying to make here, Kat??

I'm sorry Tori. I should have been more clear. I think they may all be under medication because of the stress of the situation. That's all :)

Good news. I would love to see him carted off in cuffs. :cool:
I must say...it is one of my secret fantasies. hehehe (Altho...the chair incident and the wave were among my favorite surprises!)

ETA: And the VAULT! LMAO

Ron reminds me of that fellow in Utah a while back. And I'm not so sure a couple of his brothers could get him to tell the truth even if he had a couple brothers. Ron has convinced himself that his lies are the truth.

I agree. He reminds me of my sister. His cocaine conviction is a matter of public record, as is leaving the scene of an accident and possession of marijuana. His outright lie about something so easy to verify makes me doubt every word that comes out of his mouth.
Now's not the time to be deceptive. All cards need to be on the table. What if he owes somebody money or it's one of his drug connections ?

I must say...it is refreshing to see a family pleading for their child's return in spite of whatever else is going on around them. It is exactly what I would try to do is to beg for her return.
Yes, I noticed that too and what a difference from where we've been the past few months! :) It just struck me that even though his family was trying to get Geraldo out of there he stepped forward and made that last plea, taking advantage of the media being there.

You know, SS, I think we could all agree that Ron loves Haleigh. I have never doubted that. I have also never doubted that both of these individuals are very screwed up and probably should not have been parents. It's my opinion that he got custody mainly b/c of his mom. I read all the court docs and that's how it appears to me.

I think Crystal said what she did b/c she took some of her power back. I think she's getting to the "anger" state herself and I think at some level she felt safe enough to finally "speak back" to Ron. She probably never has. I guess I didn't see it as trashing him, but more like finally having her say.

It's odd; there appears to be a definite divide in those "for" Ron and those "against" Crystal, and vice versa. I don't have a clue who did what, I was just glad to see Crystal finally speak and she did not appear angry to me. It appeared as if she just wanted to have her say. Honestly, I am not taking one side or the other; I'm just so tired of Ron saying he did nothing. It makes me very suspicious of him. As for Misty...well, what can I say...she's a train wreck!!

Oh, and as for the part about "Ron could have even harmed her," unfortunately, it's true. If he is an abuser, he could definitely love Haleigh and yet still harm her. Look at that handout page Lawgirl posted. This stuff happens every day and it's so sad.

All that is fine but there is a time and place for everything and right now it's about finding Haleigh. 'Finding her voice' can wait until Haleigh is found - then I don't care who she tells that Ronald abused her, ect. Right now I don't see her as finding her voice - I see her as taking advantage of the situation. She should be trying to find Haleigh. Asking for donations (when her husband/boyfriend/stepbro could be working) and bad-mouthing people is not helping in finding Haleigh. Except the publicity the story is getting. Thats JMO. :blowkiss:

I'm not on one side or the other either. I don't know who to believe but I do think Crystal is just doing this now in order to get custody of RJ, for donations, whatever else. If she wanted to call someone out, she should have called Misty out too.

I keep walking away to stop myself from replying to this, but it's so important and seems to be such a commonly held sentiment, I just have to say .... this sort of reaction to Misty's history breaks my heart and gives me chills. :(

Doesn't mean I think she has told all she knows, but the double standards going on here are just so unfair, in my view.

I'm glad you said it Jholi...I stopped myself, too!! Thanks!

I am glad to see someone asking tuff questions finally. GR ask NOTHING that we have not all talked about. So..... I would be more than happy to see someone go at Crystal and Misty the same way....We need answers. If this gets em' so be it. Maybe Crystal thought she needed to do this for Haleigh....who knows. But we have been whining for someone to go in there and ask the hard questions...why gripe about it now. I am sure we will see Crystal questioned just as hard by someone now. What I do see....is alot of people that don't like GR, yet had it been NG...it would have been great.

Originally Posted by myshell
I don't think he's still here. Although he could stay in the mom's camp and antagonize the other camp. Saying camp all the time is reminding me of Survivor Island. I wouldn't be surprised to see someone voted off the island tonight.
LOL You have a promising future here. ;)

I believe LE and the FBI are doing everything they can,I remember when the Sheriff was at the podium when he told us about the remains definitely being Caylee and he said,"my goodness,I have two daughters"and he started to break down.You know I just felt so brokenhearted for him too,this is thier life everyday,their responsiblity to find her.And if this is as it was spoken tonight that a drug dealer might have her.No wonder they're quiet,they don't want to push them into getting rid of her.

GR has gone so far past reporting in this case it's disgusting! He has interjected himself into this ongoing investigation and may have actually played some cards that might affect its outcome. God forbid this has happened-but,if it turns out that this quest for ratings has interferred in any way then I think GR should be taken off the air!! This is far worse than anything LP ever did!!IMO:twocents:

someone did get voted off the island tonight.

Geraldo

The local news at eleven reported that GR was told by LE that if he entered the father's camp again he would be arrested for trespassing.

She might not, but I fear for anyone who sees nothing to be afraid of in Ron.

Well I don't really know Ron but apparently Crystal does. And yet she chose to have not one, but two, children with him... out of wedlock. And as she admitted tonight went back to him "several" times. How about some personal responsibility. All these poor downtrodden girls so afraid of the big bad Ron. God knows Ron's no saint, but give me a break.

Oh and I watched and so far I haven't heard Ron almost say a name. Yes, I made Big Daddy watch. He is so straight forward and is a simple man (which is why I love him) and he says...That was uncalled for (what the bio-mom said) and that neither side is probably telling the truth. He says the truth lies somewhere in the middle. His side, her side and the truth.

He also said that he thought that the bio-mom brought up all those things because she has an agenda (I did think this too) and that there is a time for fighting for custody and now is not that time.

Now is the time for fighting for Haleigh. Not to squabble with the he said she said stuff.

Of course I edited his thoughts because he liberally salts his language with RC's style of language :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member