2009.02.21 Geraldo at Large

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the camper is bugged?

i would think that daddy probably thinks everyone/everything is wired by now. I dunno, maybe they/it should be? whatever brings Haleigh back alive or not. from what I've read, daddy did not give a nice presentation on a TV show.

The only good thing I can see out of it,is if he knows who has her,tell LE.If this forces him to do that,this is good.Other than that,we already knew most of what was said.

$$$ could be another reason to speak to GR

Uh-huh that's a good observation nostoneunturned. Wow you're sharp! Do I smell money? Show me the money (cuba gooding jr. voice)

I know what you mean, and I'd be the same way. But from what I've seen, only Ron seems to actually be going out "searching". I think it was Friday, it was reported he stayed in the tent all day because he didn't have anybody to go out with. :(

What!! No cameras that day. But there were15 volunteers searching around his trailor, he could have joined them.

moo

OMG How in the h3ll is this helping to find Haleigh!
I'm sure Ron & Crystal's relationship was no walk in the park. But for her and her family to stoop to this level is beyond ridiculous. If things were so bad between them why wait until now to bring it to everyone's attention. She is Haleigh's mother and if she knew Ron was violent she should have fought for all she was worth to gain custody of her kids. Apparently a judge felt that Ron was the better parent and I'm sure the judge was well aware of any legal issues for Ron where drugs were concerned.
I say Ron is a stand up guy for not airing Crystal's dirty laundry. I'm sure her drug life would make for interesting TV too.
Why if Crystal and her family felt that Ron was not caring for Haleigh properly haven't they done something before now?
Well said...this is exactly what i was thinken...

Misty's story is the only one to change so far that I am aware of unless you can point me to their stories changing.
I've heard (several days later BTW) Ron's Mom sent someone to drive by, then she sent family to drive by and drop off clothes, then Grandma was the one that went over and saw the kids on the porch....there was a fight, there was no fight, there was a fight, but it was 2 weeks earlier.....Ron picked Haleigh up at the bus stop, Ron's mom picked Haleigh up at the bus stop. Just as confusing as Misty's stories.

Here's a thought. Maybe RC isn't actually an "informant" but something like in-between. Maybe CS's camp knows this - RC's mom being a dispatcher and all - CS's camp knows that he's gotten off with barely a slap on the wrist (maybe CS has even heard conversations with TN about what strings she can pull and such). With that - now this child is missing. LE isn't saying anything - nothing. CS's camp is tired of it all. Haleigh is part of their family as well and they want answers. Last week when LE had to go get Jr. for mom for her visitation - I personally thought that was tacky - I mean c'mon it was her weekend and all - why hold him and make LE have to come get him?

After tonight - RC is an abuser, a liar, a drug user (whether past or present), a bully, and a blow hard. Even his family are contradicting their own stories.

This is about finding Haleigh. In order to find Haleigh - we have to get to the truth. If it takes stuff like tonight to get to the truth - so be it.

Find Haleigh. And FWIW -I really believe RC knows exactly what happened and where she is.

:clap: And yet another AMEN!

Shoot,it was hard enough listening to GR awhile ago,don't want to see him again,I had already vowed I wouldn't when he became the defense show for KC.

The mothers camp set up their own account???

Maybe she can pay off that child support now!

That's all I'm sayin'! How greedy do you have to be? I mean, RC at least LIVES on site practically. He CAN'T go home. I understand Crystal not wanting to go home but I thought she didnt have a job. There is no reason by her husband/fiance/boyfriend/stepbrother can't go to work! RC isn't going to work bc he's looking for his daughter. Greedy Greedy Greedy. And isn't about Haleigh at all.

I know what you mean, and I'd be the same way. But from what I've seen, only Ron seems to actually be going out "searching". I think it was Friday, it was reported he stayed in the tent all day because he didn't have anybody to go out with. :(

I saw that on NG.. I was so sad and thought if I lived close, I would definitely go help. I was surprised no one was around and hoped NG got people out there. I live in Oregon so there's no way I could help.

It is sad the bio mom's family are getting the exact reaction they set this up to receive. I have no doubt this was their plan and from the response here...people are buying right into it even if some of what they said was clearly shown not to be true at the end of the show! Sheesh!

We have the words of a self named cocaine user accusing one who had a job, custody of the children and claims that he does not do drugs (present tense)

GR interview bio mom and staged it before hand. I am sure she has no axe to grind, no old resentments and received no money for her 'interview' No proof was provided besides her word, except for the photo which I must admit someone could have taken worse of my son after he fell or ran into something. Neither the school nor the hospital reported this incident to CPS, even though both are required by law to do so if abuse is suspected.

In all their pictures, both children look well fed, clean, and happy. Yet bio mom's word is enough. Amazing!

Ron is far from a saint but I see no halo over bio mom Crystal either.

No matter how you slice it-Haleighs dissappearance happened on Rons watch. If I was the mom and wasnt getting any answers and his teeny bop g'f was acting all shady and changing her tune every day..da*n right Ill be on tv with the first reporter who would listen and Id demand answers and tell everything I knew in the hopes that it would somehow bring my baby home.Because its been 11 days of pure h311....

:clap::clap::clap:

I could be wrong, but I thought Crystal had not taken the poly for a few different reasons. First time being she got ill and had to go to hospital, then in the one interview she said she was suppose to do one that day but couldnt. I took that as maybe because of medication she received the day before at the hospital prevented her from being poly?

The suspision was already on Misty and Ron more so than bio mom and crew....she didn't need to do this to make them look bad. So I don't get it. But I do get that LE has not given Bio Mom a poly. That tells me they don't think she's involved. I am like others...this should get something moving. And that's a good thing.

Awwww....! That was nice! :thumb:

TY, It just had occured to me. If CS & her side of the family break camp, and go home to return to their lives awaiting word. What will be said about them?

Theyre in tight spot, none of these family members can afford to keep this up long term. And imo, at least theyre not off staying in fancy hotels courtesy of the media or things like that. So I dont see a problem with setting up a fund. They have to be there. Its bad enough they are on the outs with the paternal side.

I can hardly believe what we witnessed tonight. I always thought Geraldo was a lowlife, but this takes the cake.
I can only imagine what told the bio-mom and her family to get her to turn on RC on national tv- maybe that this would help get her message out, get her closer to getting custody. Because that's what this is all about in my opinion, not Haleigh.
As for Ron, he's obviously got issues, maybe has domestic violence issues, probably has done drugs at some point, but maybe not now? I'm just trying to put myself in his shoes, overtired, stressed, mentally exhausted and instead of getting the helpers I need to look for my little girl, I get this media tool in my make-shift yard hounding me about being a drug addict, an informant, and a girlfriend/child abuser. I'd be mad as heck too, maybe lie just to get him to go away. Why would I want to answer any of his questions- it was ridiculous.
Furthermore, Misti might have issues, but she is only 17 and the way they parade the fact that 2 guys have molested her is gross. Why are they so eager to get these "tidbits" out to everyone- I wish Geraldo and brother Craig would be kicked off Fox once and for all.

I just got finished firing off an email to Fox telling them how disgusted I was with GR and his "interview". God forbid anything happen to RC if he really is an informant and was just outed by GR :mad: LE should put him in his place!

I've heard (several days later BTW) Ron's Mom sent someone to drive by, then she sent family to drive by and drop off clothes, then Grandma was the one that went over and saw the kids on the porch....there was a fight, there was no fight, there was a fight, but it was 2 weeks earlier.....Ron picked Haleigh up at the bus stop, Ron's mom picked Haleigh up at the bus stop. Just as confusing as Misty's stories.
The great grandmother named Sykes DID go drop off clothes not TN...just like she said...so this wasn't changing a story.

They were confronted about a fight happening the day Haleigh went missing. If it happened two weeks earlier. It isn't changing the story.

I have not heard that Ronald's mom, TN, picked her up. Do you know where the article or the link is for her saying it? I haven't seen it yet so I cannot say anything about this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli