2009.02.22 Geraldo at Large

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So,she said Haleigh peed on blanket and she took that blanket and the one off window,washed them both,hers was in the van they took.Why did she need to wash Haleigh's blanket really,evidence?Was it Misty's blanket Haleigh was wrapped in,if Misty's blanket isn't in the van,it's with Haleigh.

But,I am also wondering about another theory,we've heard a couple of times Haleigh had a little attitude.What if Misty put the kids in the bedroom to watch the movies to go to sleep,when she got back,Haleigh said she was going to tell Daddy Misty had left?Misty's doing ectasy,she hits her or something,because she's ticked off.Had Haleigh told on Misty before?

OH good Lord, I hope not. It's a good theory though. I have a daughter Haleigh's age and they DO have attitude, even this early. Oh, this is making me sick/nervous/sad.

Mr Cummings needs to be put in jail. Actually get him out of the way. I think tongues will loosen esp. Misty's. I also think Cummings needs medical attention, he looks like he's on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

Originally Posted by LancelotLink
I'll go you one further. I thought he was lying his posterior off with Geraldo last night.
And I think the Bio mom and her family were the ones lying their posteriors off. If they turn around today...I bet they have none!!

Stealing your child for a drug thing revenge. Doesn't make sense. Dudes would have just killed him or beat him up real bad. But then, if he snitched on someone where it effected that persons relationship with their child or their child got harmed some way. Yes, I would say its possible. An eye for an eye.

Shoot yeah,I live in Northern Virginia,they'll shoot in your house and people wind up missing,happens all the time.We have MS13 here,they'll go in people's homes and kill them,people are always being found in the woods here.Florida is where many drug people have went for years to get thier drugs,cartel people.

Ok this is what I don't understand. Ron took the kids August 21, 2005. He supposedly had this arrest 10/18/05. On December 27, 2005 Ron brings up the cocaine habit of Crystal in court, and she doesn't say word one about this drug bust! Only mentions the bogus car accident/cousin one. WHY???

I am so lost with these people it's not even funny...

I hear ya!!

If the cousin who said Ron backhanded Haleigh was Candice Griffis (DOB 1988), she has a record and is currently an absconder/fugitive. I bet LE would like to know her whereabouts. I can see Crystal calling Candice HER cousin, since her mom married a Griffis and she is dating one as well. Keepin it in the fam. By the way, not sure if this is my first post ever. I may have commented on the other case, but if not, Hello all.

:Welcome-12-june:

And I think the Bio mom and her family were the ones lying their posteriors off. If they turn around today...I bet they have none!!

Yeah, I kinda got that. LOL
ETA I am not taking sides. I think everyone needs to be put under a glaring light until this child is found.

I was raised in the Legend of Billie Jean era and MHO is "Fair is Fair". If they are broadcasting Ron's record, accusing him of bad habits, etc, it should go both ways. Geraldo should say he has information/photos that quite a few of Crystal's relatives/friends have criminal histories also, and that they have obtained photos showing Crystal "FXXXXD up" (her words not mine) on her 23rd birthday partying amongst the pot plants and posters, etc. Regarding Crystal's employment someone asked about, I would imagine she is on some sort of disability or waiting on a big ol' settlement from the trucking company or semi driver she claims hit HER....all I want to know is did she happen to be "FXXXXD up" at the time of that horrific accident?

He would have to be an informant of some big dealers,which is why I think they would be brazen enough to actually take a child.

I respect your theory on that winterrose. I'm not so sure he is acting as that for LE. But that's just my thoughts for now.

JB said,I can't believe I'm repeating something he said,but he said if she's not found,they'll bring RC in on statutory rape charge,because MC's a minor to put pressure on him to tell what he knows.

If Ron is an informant dont you think that with the LE knowing that fact-they would have taken that into consideration FIRST and foremost when HC went missing?! I would think that would be the first thing they would concentrate on.

I don't think he is an informant...was just being snotty...sorry...:)

Mr Cummings needs to be put in jail. Actually get him out of the way. I think tongues will loosen esp. Misty's. I also think Cummings needs medical attention, he looks like he's on the verge of a nervous breakdown.
On what charges?! He hasn't done anything wrong! Talk about kicking a man when he down! Wow.

Put Misty in jail...she is the one who seems to be changing her stories.

I don't think he is an informant. I think when he gets caught he knows how to squeal on the next level up and clear his arse.

That is what I mean when I say he may have given up his supplier. Informant was GR's word, not mine.

And if Ronald did squeal, then he will have enemies.

on the sarcota records can you search by date and maybe just maybe a name we all know comes up. the same day RC was picked up

also CS had hurt one of these two children that why RC got them wow she has the nerve to say RC is bad look at her

If he was an informant then maybe he did it so that he could stay with his children. Plus if he would turn informant to stay out of jail, then he would probably turn informant to find his child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth