2009.02.27 - Lee's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And, just where is this script? Did Casey turn this script over to the cops?
jmo

The Script was programmed to self destruct within 6 seconds of any 911 call.

Pooooooooooffffff pffffffftt

That Zanny is one twisted techie chick.

I saw a bit more but missed the ending.

Last I heard KC was being taught a "lesson" and she had to follow instructions for 55 days and Caylee would be OK. What did that "Lesson" turn out to be? Has KC learned it yet?
Seems KC was doing well. Going to Target at 3:00 etc and going to all the right parties etc.
She did not tell a living soul that Caylee was missing, so FZFG should have been well pleased.
So what went wrong?
KC did everything right. Was it CA fault for calling the cops? I gather Caylee was alive right up to 15th July when she called Mommydearest? If only CA had listened to KC!

So is the unfortunate end part, that FZFG killed Caylee after CA called in LE?
Does that mean that while Cops an searchers and world media swarmed around the Ant home, FZFG chose to dump Caylees body in the middle of it?
If she drove past the Ant home was it captured on fox Cam?

LOVE THIS POST!:clap:

Maybe Lee "has to believe" everything Casey told him because to admit he did not or does not believe her will leave him looking very guilty for some things he did. ??

For instance, if Lee tried to erase a hard drive or faked some emails, or tried to influence some witnesses, or tossed some info from those witnesses, if the poo ever hits the fan over any of those things, his defense/excuse might be that he believed Casey when she said Zenaida and crew would kill Caylee, Cindy etc. so he did what Casey said, in good faith.

So now he "has to" keep "believing" Casey, to keep himself looking innocent.

Everly- you pretty much summed it up imo.

The whole thing about him not knowing if she were employed or not just blew my mind! Along with not being able to find the "right" Jeff in Jacksonville. "I believe my sister"

Unreal.

:nono:

That was so ridiculous I couldn't believe it. :rolleyes:

You have NO idea if your sister has a job? You don't keep tabs on her? Never in four months did your sister's job come up? :waitasec: You never said "Hey how's work?" "Planning an interesting events?" "What's new at Universal?" Nothing? Absolutely unbelievable. (I only used 4 months because that is the time frame Mr. Morgan asked about)

wow Lee , you are so super suave.

If they were smart, they would not have released his answers until ga and ca gave their statements, just to see how well they keep their story together.

PS did he get his eyebrows waxed

My first post. I keep yelling at the TV and my family just said "please change the channel and stop watching a show that makes you yell". I don't have enough strength to relay all this mess to them...so I must speak to someone. I come from a wacky family BUT if I acted like this in public, they would throw me to the wolves. I was always taught that ACTION speaks louder (and longer) than WORDS. BUT what upsets me soooooo much is...who will be sitting in that courtroom on the victims side??? Those A--holes will sit on the "mother's" (puke) side. WHO will be there for that baby??? WHO will cry when it is shown what that horrid b&tch did to her??? That child's only protectors are the state's attornies. No one to cry for that little lost baby....

:Welcome-12-june::Welcome-12-june::Welcome-12-june:to the:crazy:

Every time I take a break, catch my breath.....stop up my bleeding eyes....I return and innocently begin to read again in earnest that I will actually get somewhere and BAM......I'm ROFLMAO. DH gave up on tv and is now laughing AT me. My ribs hurt. My jaw aches. I spit at my screen umpteen times. I can barely see to write this O/T post (pretty please don't ban me?)

Am I the only one loosing it on this forum tonight???

I basically had the same experience and was so exhausted when I finished that I had to take a nap.

I think Jesse Grund should join this defamation suit, as they have thrown him under the bus too...
I wish he would, and while we are at it, all of the ZG's everywhere could join in a class action. They insist this is not THE ZG, as if to say it's another ZG out there somewhere, while they know good and well there was never any ZG. It seems to me, and I am not joking, that this would be actionable under a class action law suit....Just saying. :)

That was so ridiculous I couldn't believe it. :rolleyes:

You have NO idea if your sister has a job? You don't keep tabs on her? Never in four months did your sister's job come up? :waitasec: You never said "Hey how's work?" "Planning an interesting events?" "What's new at Universal?" Nothing? Absolutely unbelievable. (I only used 4 months because that is the time frame Mr. Morgan asked about)

And yet LA is searching for KC on behalf of CA in early July and KC is claiming business travel to Tampa and Jacksonville -- yet LA doesn't discover that's all fake? KC confides in LA but he never knows that KC doesn't have a job since 2006? Hmmmm. Guess the family talks but in generalities, not specifics.

wow Lee , you are so super suave.

If they were smart, they would not have released his answers until ga and ca gave their statements, just to see how well they keep their story together.

PS did he get his eyebrows waxed

I think you're right. Maybe his depo should have been withhead from the media until CA and GA's depos.

Regarding the eyebrows...Actually, they looked fuzzier than ever IMO. Catapillar-like actually.

I'm sorry but if a jury hears any of this, I don't care where the trial would be, you will see twelve people with their mouths hanging open in disbelief that anyone would actually believe this cr@polla!! How did they keep a straight face through this? If it weren't for the tragedy that brought them to this stage you would think it was a comedy of some kind. KC for sure was living in la-la land to even think any normal person would believe these lies except her own family, who apparently let her play her games with them for a long time and never called her up on them until it was too late.

Maybe part of the script was that KC was to eat the script before she went to Fusian?

thwhatever.jpg

...or wipe herself with it while in Fusian parking lot! :crazy:

Another thing I gathered from the depo that escaped me before is that the memorial was public ONLY so that KC could see it. They really don't believe KC killed Caylee no way no how? I can't fathom any of this.

I wish he would, and while we are at it, all of the ZG's everywhere could join in a class action. They insist this is not THE ZG, as if to say it's another ZG out there somewhere, while they know good and well there was never any ZG. It seems to me, and I am not joking, that this would be actionable under a class action law suit....Just saying. :)
I totally agree, but this ZG has the most basis- she is ZF-G, fits the look, the race, the car, the kids names, was at Sawgrass apts... Casey said to LE, "ZF-G took my daughter". That's the most basis for slander I've ever heard in my life!!!!!

I totally agree, but this ZG has the most basis- she is ZF-G, fits the look, the race, the car, the kids names, was at Sawgrass apts... Casey said to LE, "ZF-G took my daughter". That's the most basis for slander I've ever heard in my life!!!!!

I totally agree! I get so ticked off when the talking head defense attorney's on t.v. call this suit frivolous! It's not frivolous AT ALL IMO. ZG has ever right to sue for slander.

I'm sorry but if a jury hears any of this, I don't care where the trial would be, you will see twelve people with their mouths hanging open in disbelief that anyone would actually believe this cr@polla!! How did they keep a straight face through this? If it weren't for the tragedy that brought them to this stage you would think it was a comedy of some kind. KC for sure was living in la-la land to even think any normal person would believe these lies except her own family, who apparently let her play her games with them for a long time and never called her up on them until it was too late.

You just solved the months' long question as to how in the world does KC think anyone is going to believe her cr@polla! Her family always has, why wouldn't the rest of the world?

:waitasec:

And yet LA is searching for KC on behalf of CA in early July and KC is claiming business travel to Tampa and Jacksonville -- yet LA doesn't discover that's all fake? KC confides in LA but he never knows that KC doesn't have a job since 2006? Hmmmm. Guess the family talks but in generalities, not specifics.
Funny how CA leaves this little tidbit out of her sworn statements with LE, the fact that she sent LA to find KC. I don't remember her telling LE this. Ofcourse there are lots of things she left out of her statement, fight with KC on the night of 15th, which LA is now denying as well.

:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member