2009.02.27 - Lee's Deposition

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
F'IN unbelievable- the nanny told kc to go to target. Be there at 3.

COme on LEE!!!!! WTFU!

But Casey was hoping Caylee would be there! Just like she was hoping Caylee would be at Universal when she took the police there! And at bars! :crazy:

This depo will come back and hit LA in the azzz..........to many mixed up stories again......and kc lies that LA BELIEVES!!! oh my.............

Hercule P, YOU must remember this?

Any info you can Add?:confused:
No my brain exploded 2/3 way thru Lee part 1 transcript. I am not even going to bother with anymore. Just fake it.
I do remember that several people did know that Dopey was a path liar. I seem to remember it was Cindy telling one of dopey's previous group of friends?

No my brain exploded 2/3 way thru Lee part 1 transcript. I am not even going to bother with anymore. Just fake it.
I do remember that several people did know that Dopey was a path liar. I seem to remember it was Cindy telling one of dopey's previous group og friends?

TRANSCRIPT???? You HAVE to watch & listen to the video to get the FULL Impact:eek:

Lee; She's going to do whatever what she feels she needs to protect her child. And if that means lying to me I hope she continues to do.

Oh this is just maddness.

What Lee said was that he HAS to believe his sister.

The words "has to" are important here. Even Morgan stated that he directly asked Lee having to believe something and believing it is different and he would not answer.
I do not believe that Lee believes this in his heart, but he may "need" to believe it in his mind. That is understandable IMO! Who could believe something like this? Its his sister and his niece. For his own sanity he may have to believe that someone else did this. No its not healthy but IMO it is understandable. From what I have seen so far I think Lee is being honest I know I am going to get flamed but please understand this is my opinion. Thanks:blowkiss:

EXACTLY!! Thank you, thank you, thank you....finally, someone with an open mind who understands that human beings are, well, human. It can't be easy for Lee to separate his loyalty to his sister from his duty to help LE but if you listen to his police interviews it is clear that he IS helping LE in every way he can.
I guess I may be persona non grata here but I honestly believe that the A's are to a large extent being persecuted by the public (and Nancy Grace et al) for the actions of their daughter/sister. It is so easy for us to say we would be doing things differently but we have never been tested and don't know how we would behave or what we would be thinking. Their world has been turned upside down and I doubt any of us would have crystal clear thought processes under those circumstances.

You are correct and I'm one of them. However in order to stop the cycle you have to completely remove yourself from the source of the dysfunction. In my case I was raised by my grandparents so I was removed from the situation at a certain age. LA has removed himself but he is absolutely no better than Casey. Cindy runs that roost and she's like a black hole that sucks the sanity out of the house among other things. I highly doubt, that had Caylee lived into adulthood she would have been able to get out of that "black hole". Three of the A's (CA, LA, & CMA) have shown various degrees of sociopathic tendencies. In my humble opinion, Caylee would NOT have had an ideal childhood. And I also believe that had Caylee not been killed at the age of 2 she would have been later in life and by Casey.

And on Casey's current path to find a man, literally any man to get out of the Anthony home I have a feeling Caylee would have soon been a victim of abuse by a warped signgificant other.

I do agree, what Caylee deserved was a BETTER family altogether. And certainly not to be murdered. But when I look to the alturnative she had here on Earth I can't help but think she's with the best possible family now, God. And that's the only way I can go to sleep at night when I think of this case.

Very Well Said. Thank You!

Im laughing so hard I'm crying.

LA also talked to KC on a cell pony...is that like a new type of blackberry

LOL yall have me laughing so hard I woke my 6 year old up, and she came in here and said she thought I was crying.......I told her there was just something really funny on the puter, and she said I am going back to bed:floorlaugh:

It will be 2 weeks before I get finished watching this video. CA---LA---KC all have the same thing here. They all turn the thing like they want you hear it. KC is much better than CA. CA has a crazy hyper way of doing this. This is because CA is the Mother and she has been keeping up with 2 peeps just like her. They all full of mind games and mind language. GA doesn't have the ability the other 3 have because the games and language is only what he has picked up from the others.

CA, KC and LA were born with what ever this ability is called. It's like they are so into another's mind that they can almost read their minds. Wish I knew some big words to explain what I mean.

Does anybody feel like I do? Should I walk away from the puter now? Have I lost my mind? Is this what it feels like to be crazy? LOL

Mind Freak..sorry, that just reminded me of that show:D

I have a question, is there such a thing as date ofbirth lawyers?? :floorlaugh:

TRANSCRIPT???? You HAVE to watch & listen to the video to get the FULL Impact:eek:
I sampled a bit. I do not feel the need to watch it all.

I am sure the funniest bits will be repeated on the thread.

I will say, with the transcript he seemed like a normal person talking nonsense. But on the video he looks to be a moron regardless of what he is saying. He does not look right. I have seen panders with lighter circles around their eyes.

But your missing the important part, Zanny needed push up bra's and beer.....:bang:

Yes,yes, how silly of me. Zanny told her WHAT she was to buy at Target as well. She also told her to get the Tatoo, steal from Amy, and abandon her car at the Amscott. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18