2009.02.27 - Lee's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and it appears she got pregnant around the time Caylee went missing. As Dr. Phil would say, that baby will be born with a job to do.

HOLY CARP! I had no idea! How do we know this is true? Do we have solid proof? I'm praying that this isn't true!

Run, Mallory, RUN!!!!

Yes, and it appears she got pregnant around the time Caylee went missing. As Dr. Phil would say, that baby will be born with a job to do.

Oh, no. I was hoping this wasn't so. What must be going through Mallory's parents' minds right now? I would be worried sick.

You still don't have one sim card, do you? and what is this nonsense about the info being on the phone itself and not the sim card? Is any of that real? I don't have a cell phone but it sounds like complete BS

With the Anthonys, Ignorance is Bliss.

Like I said a thousand times, they could have found kc and what happened to Caylee during the first or second day.....just call their freakin car in stolen...tell the LE your concerns about the baby and they would have got cooperation...why didn't they do that????
It makes me so angry to this day.

You still don't have one sim card, do you? and what is this nonsense about the info being on the phone itself and not the sim card? Is any of that real? I don't have a cell phone but it sounds like complete BS
That whole conversation made me want to take the gas!

Oh, no. I was hoping this wasn't so. What must be going through Mallory's parents' minds right now? I would be worried sick.

Uhm, not so much. Mallory's Mom was in charge of the donation fund at one point, IIRC. Treasurer or some such.

And I recall reading recently that she'd also be involved in the new Anthony/KFN endeavour on a thread here about it.

Nope, I don't seem to see GrandMa Parker running.

I love the part when JM asked Lee if he stated to LE that if he had the chance to be alone with his sister, he'd get to the truth. JM was making a point. I can't stand Lee and his over inflated investigation carp. I can't stand his over inflated ego either.
I think everyone has caught on what it takes to stroke this guy. I bet JM was biting his cheek with the detective remark.

So their motive for having media at the memorial is so that KC could see it ? I'm not quite buying that one either.

You're cracking me up. No really.

One of the very first threads I participated in here was all things Backjack and Sim cards.

Memories... like the corners of my mind.

And here we are back where we started.

I have a question to see what you guys think if Casey would by chance be found innocent of these charges (and I hope to God not) what would the A's do then, where could they ever live where they wouldn't be hated and talked about? Were could any of them work? I don't know about you all but I wouldn't want them to be my neighbors or members of my community. Why do they want to protect a child killer the lowest of the low. IMO

Wouldn't last long. If she got past the mob outside the court room then they would all go home and she would kill them all in their sleep.

I only got to pg 21 before I had to go away for a while, you know, gain some composure!

Wondering if any one commented on the Zanny for Xanax referenced by Morgan?

Didn't some one ask Casey about getting some for them in a chat or text message before Caylee went missing?
And
Notice how Morgan made the connection for LA re: zanny nanny used for knocking people out? (also I've heard them referred to as zanny bars, by LE when talking to CA)
I thought Lee saying he didn't ever hear of or know about that kind of thing was very telling since LE had mentioned this to CA in the beginning!
Also, wondered why he wasn't asked if 'Zanny' had Caylee, how then did her hair with decomposition band get into her vehicle, along with the stains, maggots and odor??

Can't keep my eyes open so will have to check back about this!
I heard the depo was suspended so those questions may appear before it's all over.

You're cracking me up. No really.

One of the very first threads I participated in here was all things Backjack and Sim cards.

Memories... like the corners of my mind.

And here we are back where we started.
I think my head will explode if we travel down that path again!

Lee did say that Caylee had a lot of Winnie the Pooh stuff in her room, that much was helpful for the trial.

Seriously, can a jury toss this testimony because it defies logic?

I think my head will explode if we travel down that path again!

We spent many a late night on that - and on Lee's part in the idiocy, didn't we?

How many of us popped our sim cards out and swapped them around? Looked up every carrier and cell possibility?

Meanwhile, Lee was off sleuthing Zanny around that time, wasn't he?

I do believe so.

My head is still spinning....is Mallory REALLY PG? My brain is refusing to believe this. I just don't want it to be so. God forbid if KC gets off somehow and is allowed time around that child. I know, I know...I'm putting the cart before the horse here...but just the thought of another baby being raised by that family is more than I can handle thinking about.

That's not nervous laughter he's exhibiting. Nervous laughter would be a little tee-hee and you'd try to keep it under control. Laughing out loud (yes, LOL) inappropriatlely like that, roaring laughter when his niece has been murdered, his sister is charged, his family is torn asunder...there's definately something wrong there, emotionally.

He also laughed uproariously when talking about the stench of human decomposition coming from Casey's car. Think about it. Can you imagine? If you smelled the horrific smell of the rotting body of someone you loved? You react like George reacted, by vomitting. Not laughing like someone told the joke of the century.

When I'm grieving, nothing on earth can even make me crack a smile, much less laugh my a$$ off.

Something's very wrong with this picture. IMHO.

Seriously, can a jury toss this testimony because it defies logic?
I don't know about that, but I'm thinking that once they get a look at the family it may cause an increase in sympathy for the murderer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela