2009.02.28 Geraldo at Large

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can she lose her visitation rights for doing this? I really hope so.

I don't believe many 5 yr olds would say "squeaky" shoes..My guess is more coaching by mom after he told her he "heard him walking" in the house/bedroom..Funny too the old renter said the floors were "squeaky" & made a lot of noise..

BINGO!!!

Just how stupid does Crystal think the general public is? No one is going to buy this!

My hinky meter shot through the top and has melted all over my keyboard. I do not think she should ever have another unsupervised visit with Ronald, Jr..

I agree, and if this is a joint endeavor at all, neither of them need him.

I hope she just showed LE more she's not worried about putting JR in danger,because I believe she knows where Haleigh is and she's safe.There could be no other reason,This is why the no tears for the most part,why she was just angry while they were searching the dumpster and why Chad was standing behind her while the reporter was interviewing her and he was laughing and talking while Haleigh was being looked for in a dumpster.

I don't think Ron knew about this and especially on Geraldo..no way, no how

RC could not have allowed this interview...especially after TN said she didn't approve of CS saying that before...do they have joint custody...can she do this with out his permission? is the law person in here for this question?

No I believe Ron has full custody. And I also thiink he could take her back to court for this. But Im not a lawyer:)

I would not expect this from a Mother who has a missing child, to expose another one of her children. I thought from the beginning that CS was too poised, but now Ill add she is not too bright to allow her child that was in the room at the time of the abduction to be on national television.

I hope she is not using lil Jr as a coverup for something else, or someone else!

As far as I know he has sole custody and she gets visitation if he allows it.

Yes, and I also recall that Ronald can refuse visitation if he feels Ronald, Jr. would be in danger. Now is the time.

I think it's Marie's or her trailer on the property.I think she's setting up a scapegoat.

I don't think Ron knew about this and especially on Geraldo..no how, no way.

He didnt know:) Crystal probably asked to have him this weekend. Oh boy to be a fly on the wall when he finds out!

There was a report that mom was pissed the JR info got out but that was a few days AFTER I know she spilled it all herself! So! What kind of GAME is she playing?

I didn't think she was involved however now I have to reconsider that position.

Could not agree more. They probably discussed it in advance. Advantageous to all.

I can not think that Ron would have agreed to this. He hates GR with a passion it would appear after last weekend. I'm sure he's not the kind to lightly forgive and, unlike Crystal, he works for a living so who needs the money more??? It seems to me that this is precisely why he wanted custody. It truly shows a disregard for a child's best interest.

well its too late now the show is on. but i am definitely interested in the squeaky shoes. i am wondering if LE gave anything jr said merit since they never said anything about any of this. also 'man" was used not men. i wonder what else in that place squeaks besides the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela